• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Sure you can Carpool, and yes you can meet up at Greg's. Just be there by 10:20ish so we can just leave when I get there.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
oh yea....u no how fox got a down throw spike by the edge....well falco got it too....i no ur sayin DUH.....but if u play the yoshi level (wit the cloud that saves people) if u do it at the edge lookin the opposit way it spikes the same way as fox......i freaked out lol

Duckroll69

Smash Cadet
Hey Jenova and others that our comming for my tournament this week 9-15 i just changed the address, on the website it said i might. Dont worry it will not be any farther but its not any shorter its basicly just the neighborhood right next door but yea its diff address lol. Check my post on my thread for address or if you way to lazy its 13528 2nd Ave NE. Hope to see you guys there =P

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Well guys we were better off havin a fest at my place. o well. i got to play some of FL's finest that was cool. Shot out to all the guys of orlando. Solid region of FL. If it wasnt for u guys the tournament wouldnt have been half as decent as it was.
Shoout out toi XYZ, AT&T, QVDS, HIROSHI, and Zoro(hope i spelled it right) and if i missed anyone else in orlando.......shout out to u too.

and of course my fellow Tampa Soldiers - LIME(thanks for the ride. always appreciate that good link u got much better) Monk (your still a step above me on the smash ladder. lol excellent mario combo to on hiroshi, that blew my mind) and the newest member to tampa players SMASHYOURMOM( havent got to see you play that much, but from what i saw youve improved alot too.)

oh yeah and shout out to Rohins. Insane samus u have!!! Stay up guys 1

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Thanks man, it was good to see you again. You have improved since we last met. I hope we can get together again soon man.

Smash your MOM!!!!!!!!! : good seeing you again, I hope you can set that Smash @ YMCA up. That would be amazing.

Monk: hey, hey you kids! Oh! I can't believe we saw Mario at the HESS station!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Yay....that fest wasent all that....if them orlando **** aint show up than it would have been borin...but they good...good to see my fellow Smashers again Lim3, Monk and Sl1m...yea i need to find my main lol its hard jumpin around chars... cuz i get use to 1 than switch up....but ill find 1...we need to get a good trainin day 1 weekend...jus play hard studyin it...i got home and started playin its funny i put fox on and i was shinin lolololol..i was siked up alil never did it be4...

Lim3-Yay on monday imma talk to my boy and see if i can host a TORNY at the "Y"...but........... yes there is a but...i waould have to charge prob like $10...i no to much but ill see if i can get it cheaper...and another bad thing....NO FOOD!!!!!! I REPEAT....NO FOOOOOOOOD!!!!!..cuz if it turns out good than my boy will let me do it again...but as of now i been thinkin bout holdin it there 4 a while i posted it be4 on this forum...look on thread 2-4 its there some where and no 1 responded.....but as of now i can get 3-3 big screens(50") and it opens at 8 and close at i think 10....so we got alot of time....if i can i would make it into a BIG TORNY..see if i can have alot of people...and have a region thing maybe...but ill find out on monday mos def....

Slime-ur falcon is getin better.....when i fought u the 1st time u were a big slower but now u up'ed him like u no the nest 10 moves u goona do next....

Monk-Not much 4 me to say MARIO is the man u love to hate but the combo u did....CRAZY...best i seen i think......ENTERIN A SMASH TORNY $5...BUY A PIZZA AT HESS $7...SEEIN MARIO AT HESS PRICELESS...

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
alright no sweat. just wondering. but yeah good lookin on keepin me posted. MAN I WISH I CAN UPDATE MY NAME ON THE BOARDS CUZ PEOPLE NO ME AS 2 PEOPLE AND I THINK IM CONFUSING PEOPLE!! o well

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yoooo Jenova...i cant make it to Orlando 4 the torny..... my car eats gas like a tank...if u punch the gas it will drop like crazy...i would like to go tho...but my car blows wit gas milage..ill see if i can find another way

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
o hell no!!! sorry monk but GREY HOUND IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!!! i took........u know what lets just say i had a bad experiience wit greyhound. lol

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol im sorry man... maybe we can hit ur house....or something....but i wont quit findin another way to the torny.....OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...I TALK TO MY BOY AY THE "Y" AND HE SAID ITS COO AS LONG AS WE FOLLOW THE RULES AND KEEP IT COO.. NOT GOIN CRAZY AND NOT RUNIN AROUND LIKE RETARTS AND NO FOOOD...BUT THERES A WAITIN LIST....THE NEXT TIME WE CAN HAVE IS IS ABOUT 5 WEEKS FROM THIS SATERDAY....I NEED TO NO IF WE WANT IT OR NOT....IT COAST ABOUT 80 BUCKS 4 THE WHOLE DAY........LET ME NO

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lets see if its $80 and 5 bucks a person....yea 16 people need to come...but thats no money to win.... if we charge 10 4 both singles and doubles than we got it i think..and it will be huge if 20 people go than thats 120 to be won...but i hope more than that gooooo......but ill talk to him again and see if i can get it crackin

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok than its final.....i got a job interview today and see how much it is 2 fix my car....after all my running around imma head back to the Y and go cop the arena.....also i found a plase 4 least...right nexts to a eb-games....lol never mind....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Are you thinking of opening a Lan Center? Is that why you mentioned the "Space for Lease" sign?

Anyway, I hope you are able to snag the YMCA for a tournament. It would be a nice somewhat short drive =].

Also, I asked my dad...
and he said it was ok if I host a smashfest in December!!!! But it is only if we still live in the house we are in now (we are trying to get a buyer so we can move). Anyway, I am debating if I should start advertising the Fest now, or wait a couple of weeks. Either way I want to start advertising soon so I can get enough hype going. Don't worry though, I will be charging a door fee to compensate for food and drinks. This way we won''t go hungry and thirsty like in that hell hole of a place I will not mention ever again.

p.s. If you guys wanna give me a date suggestion, it would be cool. I will probably hold it on a Saturday, so hopefully no Tournaments will be happening. That would make me sad.

edit: Don't worry, there is space. The only problem is a lack of tables and chairs. I will have to be creative.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yoooooo.....my boy was off today...so aint get it today....but yea its a place 4 lease think of a eb store but wit nuthin in it....thats how it looks....plussssssssssssssssss imma start school again in january to be come a journeyman.....not in smashborads...so yea when that starts its gonna be hard 4 me to play...work from 7-3 and school is 5-9...so yea its gonna be hard 4 me....
but whats up this weekend.....im staped 4 cash.....so orlando is out the pic....so let me no whats goin down

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
SYM you guys could prolly come over this saturday. or tomorow. depends on when i get back from this meeting im goin to around noon. but i have no clue when im gonna be done. but ill call you Gabe and let you know whats up tomorow. if i got back around 4 430, would that be too late for you? but anybodies welcome. just when i get back from doin what i gotta do. hit me back cuz i really feel like playin smash.

..........Just think that in a few months we wont have to worry about meeting together and we can play each other in our own homes..........oooooooooooo.......aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol

Top Bottom