• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'd come, but I'm working this Saturday. I know Rohins is planning to go to Gigabits in Orlando too.

Next Saturday is [thread=105599]Twilight Showdown 5[/thread] in Brandon though. it's only 20 minutes away, so I think we should all go.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I'd come, but I'm working this Saturday. I know Rohins is planning to go to Gigabits in Orlando too.

Next Saturday is [thread=105599]Twilight Showdown 5[/thread] in Brandon though. it's only 20 minutes away, so I think we should all go.

its cool tho man. but i do really wanna go to that twilight showdown. but i just dont have a ride. do u know if anyone will carpool?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I might be able to help you. Just give me like 5 bucks for gas and its all good. The space will be a bit cramped seeing as I have 4 people in my car already (myself included) and it seats 5. Just a warning.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to help you. Just give me like 5 bucks for gas and its all good. The space will be a bit cramped seeing as I have 4 people in my car already (myself included) and it seats 5. Just a warning.

thanks alot!! i can hook u up. i really wanna go too. maybe we can have a spend the night before we go.. like practice before the tourny just an idea.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I may have to work, and all of the people that I am driving live in Dunedin. We shall see though. No prob about the ride. Glad I could help.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Nah, you gave me your address, so for the tourney one of us should try and Mapquest the Lan Center. If I don't agree with it's directions (happened last time we went) we will just go the the way we went last time.

Bark252

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bark252
Looks like I will be able to come. I may only be there for a couple of hours though. PM the address when you get a chance.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately ill be at work all day today but if u have any questions PM me or just reply and ill get back to u as fast as i can.

P.S i get of work at 11 so i should be back by then.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I can bring a power strip and a cube with Smash. Anything else?

Oh, and I might not be coming til about 2:30ish (rough estimate). I have to wait until Monk gets off work, and he doesn't know when that is.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a power strip and a cube with Smash. Anything else?

Oh, and I might not be coming til about 2:30ish (rough estimate). I have to wait until Monk gets off work, and he doesn't know when that is.

thanks lime. and just something to put the tv on. thats it. i really apreciate that.

I JUST NEED ONE MORE CUBE NOW(and ofcourse the game). AND SOMETHIN TO PUT THE TVS ON. AND I DONT HAVE VCR's SO I HOPE U GOT AN ADAPTOR OR VCR....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Is anybody bringing a TV? If it becomes desperate, I might be able to snag one. But I am not making any promises.

Bark252

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bark252
I had fun. Sorry I had to split so early but I had somethings to attend to. I'll have to put in some practice time to be on you guys level.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That was fun. We definitely have to do this again. Jenova, I will PM you Thursday-ish to let you know what is going on this weekend. I will have Monk remind me. Thanks again for having us over, hope you will invite us again.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I thought that was who you were...you're really quiet man. Your Ganon is pretty good...still needs work but still pretty good...one last thing...Mario + Kirby = Most broken team ever?

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
thanks guys. i had alot of fun too. next time itll be better. probly sometime after twilight. i would like to have it after twilight. that weekend but in order to do that there would have to be more donations for food cuz i spent more than i should have. i had alot of fun tho guys looking foward to it again. but ill try to have it that weekend after for smashyourmom cuz i know hes planned ahead for that.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
lol, I was surprised at how effective Kirby's D-air is. Also in how much Munk has improved even without cutting edge. Same for Lime. So where's this Samus crew mate you guys speak of?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol, I was surprised at how effective Kirby's D-air is. Also in how much Monk has improved even without cutting edge. Same for Lime. So where's this Samus crew mate you guys speak of?
first fix'd

second, Freddy had to watch his kid sister so he couldn't make it...Thanks for the compliment man it's so much work with out the constant stream of tournaments at cutting edge...it's a real moral boost to know that I can go even with at least some of Florida now, where as before I couldn't even come close

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Thanks for the compliment Manko! That did boost my morale, but next time, I wanna face your Samus. Both times I have faced your Luigi and Jiggs.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Fireball to Kirby dair off the edge = too pro apparently...Greg we should use that in teams at TS5 whatcha say huh? huh? huh?

edit: huh?
yeah maybe. i have to see what my moneys like. ill probly enter the teams. not the singles tho. its too expensive to lose. ;(

and yeah manko that dair is really effective. ima continue working with kirby on the side. people wont expect a good kirby

and shadowsquall that is not the last smashfest!! i will have alot more.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
**** it sounded like fun...but check it imma be there the followin weekend....off work and maybe have a whip get a BMW 325i....ballin hard....but yo check it how much money should i roll wit???

Top Bottom