• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

P.G.I Florida presents: The S.U.B Tampa Smashfest/Tournament Nov. 17th

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
5 bucks is good. its lookin good for next saturday but its not 100% smashyourmom. but its lookin good tho, there really aint no reason why i couldnt. but its not for sure.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Don't worry about it there will be plenty of friendlies at TS5 ...Unless Anger decides to take out the break in between teams and singles...and there will be plenty of smashfests...unless Jenova loses his apartment or something like that

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Funny you should ask, I just got my car back today. We can go! I am hoping we can pick you up by 12:30 on Saturday. I will be mapping out routes tomorrow to see if there is a better way to getting there other than trudging back up to McMullen. If you have any major questions, just call me (I am sending my number in the form of a PM).

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
anyone want to get together tomorrow for a lil practice before the tourney.

Turns out I'm going to be off tomorrow now.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
I am up for practice. I reaaallyyy need it Suki. This level 9 stuff doesn't really prepare me for what's up ahead.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
anyone want to get together tomorrow for a lil practice before the tourney.

Turns out I'm going to be off tomorrow now.
I'd love to hang out today but it's really not up to me...I'll talk with Lime...what time did you plan on

Also ShadowSquall... it's probably a good idea for you to stop playing against the computers...last time I used the computers I got 4 stocked every which way at TS3

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
i cant guys. i work till 11 tomorow night. cant make that one. great idea but LIME i got your message and ill give u a call tomorow night sometime.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
i cant guys. i work till 11 tomorow night. cant make that one. great idea but LIME i got your message and ill give u a call tomorow night sometime.
Alright, just call me before 4 or after 10 today or tomorrow. I have to work as well. Hopefully I can make some moneys, I have been getting some really cheap people come in. I was left a 49 cent tip the other night. That didn't make me happy. But anyway, Manko was talking about practicing today. I'm hoping I can get a little in before I have to go to work.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That sucks, I've been there. It looks like we aren't getting any practice in. Oh well. I guess I will see you at TS5 guys.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I gotta go to work at 5, so if nothing happens soon,... then I can't go anywhere. It would be useless. We should definitely get in some friendlies at the tourney. Those were fun.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
my place is unuseable for a smash fest. I might be able to swing by ShadowSquall's for some 1-on-1 practice though.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
i may have to only work 1 day next week so if thats so then we can gather at my place again for a fest. no food or drinks tho and it couldnt be all day like last time. but i have to c what day i work, and thats if i work 1 day. its not a guarentee cuz my friend said they might have messed up the schedule, but if i end up only workin one day then ill set somethin up for next week. but it definetly wont be tuesday or thursday cuz i got class.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, I am thinking I will be getting at your place around noon tomorrow. I moved it back half an hour because I don't know how long it will take for us to get there. This way we have an hour and 45 minute window to get there and you should be able to sign up for doubles. That should be the plan. Hopefully I can find us a good simple way to get there,... hopefully.

Top Bottom