• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

DJMirror

Smash Master
Pocky will make it.

norcal's skill average is better then socals.
I know PockyD can make it out but....

As punishment for laughing at me for not making it out of pools @ Pound 4, I'd like to request that the following people be added to my pool:

Boback
PockyD
Phil
SuperRad
Only the first seed makes it out of pools, and this will only apply to my pool.
this is what i mean

I added SuperRad's name cuz Hugo wanted Brian in his pool as well (it was on his other post)

EDIT - i found the post

I'd add SuperRadBrian to my pool, but he wouldn't make it out no matter where he goes.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
So Hugo's upset because he was laughed at for not making it out of pools?

He was laughed at because of the WAY he didnt make it out of pools. Ultimately, everyone wanted it to be Justin, Jeff, and Hugo, but then *****s started ****ing up the pool and **** got funny.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
foonz, i want to say you're right, you did pay your venue, sorry about that. i was just going off my notes of who did not pay their venue fee.
quak, you did pay with a one thousand dollar bill i remember.
BP, to be honest i cannot be sure..sorry. but since you're tla i'll take your word for it. haha freals.
alan/shroomed, don't let it happen again hahaha. and a big LOL to alan bagging on dejuan's responsibility.
to all who didn't pay and didn't get called out you're definitely on my **** list. =)

scar and joe, very note worthy post. i approve.

as for hugo..........................is that ***.ga serious? with those specific people being in the same pool as him and only 1 make it out?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
do it brian.

because if all that's been said is true and hugo goes through with it.. that'd be some unnecessarily childish ****. i would go over reasons but they're pretty obvious. lol.

Digitalism

Smash Cadet
Yo, shoutouts to Dark Mike the sniper.

And the rest of those guys that were trying to teach me the game:
JB
HypeThug
Moon
Armond
those two kids whose names I don't know (don't think we exchanged names, my fault)
Vern

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'm going to start inviting you when lucien and i play, which is pretty often hahaha.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Yo L! Sorry to trouble you...but would it be alright if I gave u the password for the DVCrecROOM channel and you upload the videos there?

Edit: or were the videos recorded straight to brandon's hard drive?

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
wass really good? this is jason the great on grand daddy loosh's account. i just have a few questions..

who is able to bring full set ups (tvs and cubes)?
i would like to know if anyone is going to bring recording equipment? <----this to me is a big one because brandon confirmed that he is NOT coming.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I only just realized that this is on sunday, not saturday. I may be able to go, and if I can I'll bring a full setup and a recording device or 2

Top Bottom