• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

joeplicate

Smash Master
ur such a f@g joe

u ruin everything ****in homo

im gonna **** you so hard next time we play
DOPE :colorful:

hahahaha

i got extra shoutouts:
phil- i want some more practice against that good-*** marth
brandon- i haven't seen you in so long, man <3
azusa/austin- still too good
tristan- thanks for the complements
kevin- i owe you 4 dollars for that pizza haha
scar- shoulda vacuumed the house
mitchell tang- your controller is amazing
puerto rico- board games more like bored games

WassupJB

Smash Lord
definitely top west coast.

mango, zhu, lucky, jeff, hugs, axe, wobbles, shroomed, lucien (if he plays)

am i missing someone or wrong.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
I'd love to see Shroomed vs Axe for a whole set Pika vs Doc.

Dajuan (if I got that right), that was some of the most entertaining smash I'd ever seen on FD. It looked stressful almost, for both of you. If you guys got adjusted to each other, it would've been really fun to see the final result of how you play against each other. I hope it happens again soon.

And don't listen to these fools lol, I saw a match of you for the first time about 2 years ago. A Doc ditto with you and waffles. Apparently you were considered worse etc at the time, but right away after the match I commented to the people I was watching it with that you seemed to be on the right track to be better quickly. There's about 10 people that remember me saying this and often comment about when I said it.

You had it all along and still do. You're awesome and hope to meet you in person one day. And if you see Jeff(Axe) tell him James Ross says hi. Please and thanks. :)
See you at RoM or Genesis maybe.

Shroomed

Smash Master
people telling me im bad is actually fuel to the fire

i'd rather people call me bad, i win, and be like "WUT U SAY *****?"

the ipod blocks it all out anyways

BUT I BROKE MY HEADPHONES ****

Violence

Smash Lord
Bamesey, what the hell, man, didn't I explain this all to you in person yesterday?

Don't encourage Dajuan, it'll only go to his head.

Hey Norcal, I'm gonna start putting up vids on my channel BCSmashViolence.

Go watch some North Coast players.

onski?

Smash Ace
people telling me im bad is actually fuel to the fire

i'd rather people call me bad, i win, and be like "WUT U SAY *****?"

the ipod blocks it all out anyways

BUT I BROKE MY HEADPHONES ****
cheering for Dajuan causes him to lose. people cheered him, he got 3-0'ed by Lucky. people booed him, he 3-0'ed Lucky.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dajuan is good but

im really hyped for this dream match right now. we gotta see this happen soon:

pewfat vs 4 leaf mango

WassupJB

Smash Lord
word to onski.

when we cheered for him vs jeff at cgc xx he got his **** whooped.
when we cheered for scar in losers finals (dajuan v scar) it went to 5th match....but dajuan got his **** whooped.
by not openly rooting against dajuan, but rooting for the person he's playing creates some kind of bypass. loll
^stupid

MacD

Banned via Administration
i had a lot of fun, too bad jeff and lucien didn't make it out, i was hoping to play with both of them, and i realized i never played you shroomed at all, i keep wanting to but never seem to, oh well

sfat thanks for the teamsies and the housing, even if your cat is a demon and makes me have allergies

alan we had lots of fun, glad i picked you up, see you soon enough i'm sure

phil you're too good, i probably should have had it 2nd match but you got me third round for sure, i had a lot of fun playing your marth

onski- you ****

jb- you ****, keep these tournies going for sure, can't wait for december

lucky/mango/alex, you suck for coming but it was fun seeing you guys <3

cathy/megan, you ****

i love the norcal community, you guys are always talking and having fun and stuff, and you have boback and peter, they are too funny, i also loved talking with like pocky and sheridan and the others

norcal smash is like the only reason i still wished i lived in turlock

LuCKy

Smash Master
alright so this trip ***** for a lot of the wrong reasons but germ n boback are the coolest norcal dudes ever lol

dajuan i still love you but you DOUCHE! lol good stuff in our set but things will be very different next time . . . well im still gonna tap you combo vid status like i did last weekend lol but im not gonna attack ur *** on the edge ever again -.- im definitely busting out some sick lasers til ur *** gets away from there lol i should have learned my lesson from m2k at tourneyplay >__> whatever though lol i still believe im the best on the west coast now that mango is a washed up alcoholic :]

norwalk car <3333

fudruckers <333

joe n mccain <33

darrell, phil, dajuan, alan and zoap<333

zlegadis still has a tight fox lol

uhhhh cant think of anyone else but eh <3333 lol im to lazy to write anything other then everyone deserves a <3 lol

- edit since this post looks super douchy ima say cathy wrote it for me lol <333

Digitalism

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to Azusa man, he's coming up slowly but steadily. I don't even know if you post here, but we should team sometime. I'm gonna be practicing until I'm back on your level.

And shoutouts to Antioch, you guys are hella cool. And Shroomed, I guess.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I really like Azusa's Peach's combos. He's good. Nairs out of shield very well too.

He just needs to learn match ups better, and he'll be really well.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
sorry i took so god d*mn long. the results are up. and in the description of the videos i'm uploading.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
Brian is dumb

Cant wait for the next Fudds =] hopefully its on the 7th wink wink
I thought everyone that knows me established that I'm pretty dumb a while back...
but I think you could make a strong case for Axe being as good as Jeff, and I think it wont be long before everyone says he's better than Jeff

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Brian is dumb

Cant wait for the next Fudds =] hopefully its on the 7th wink wink
i was going to host it then if available, but i wasn't sure about another cgc because the thread said sometime in november. and that cgc date can't clash with rom3 because no one would attend so i thought that weekend would most likely be a cgc tournament cgc>fudds. so i didn't book it and now fudds is booked on nov 7th.

also i'm going to sfsu next semester so onski may need to show me the ropes of booking rooms for cgc.

MacD

Banned via Administration
axe is ridiculously good

but it's also the lack of pikachu experience combined with how good he is imo
so it's legit if you john like this against pika

but if you beat like pc/jman or someone at pound and they said that about doc, i bet you'd just call them out on johns all day (not like pc would john though)

Shroomed

Smash Master
so it's legit if you john like this against pika

but if you beat like pc/jman or someone at pound and they said that about doc, i bet you'd just call them out on johns all day (not like pc would john though)
nah man, i already know people dont quite now how to play against doc

but most foxes pick the obvious choice when they dont know how to fite something

BAIR

so their johns aren't as strong

Top Bottom