• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

Brian

Smash Journeyman
doesn't really look like any of those three
i'm thinking it's not an american cartoon originally or it was done by a smaller studio

my google searching hasn't given me a good answer yet

edit:
might be hanna barbera actually

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
just dont get literally ***** by mango the night before and i think we'll be good haha

and its you are

The King

Smash Ace
All this fuss over grammar and nobody even takes the time to point out capitalization and punctuation errors lol. Actually Zoap's the only other person who's even used a period on this whole page. For shaaaaame.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I do not recall what incident you are referring to Alex. I believe you may have mistaken me for someone else.

The King

Smash Ace
But one's honesty can be so sharply acute that it can be easier to tell a straight-faced, "honest" lie than to actually speak the truth.

Violence

Smash Lord
****, man... I see how it is... right when I leave Norcal you guys hold a smash till dawn doubles tournament. Thanks a lot.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
dude??? the "Dajuan is a ****ing noob." didn't censor the word "****" of ****ing.

this is gangsta

-jb

edit: racist....my shiit is censored.

DJMirror

Smash Master
dude??? the "Dajuan is a ****ing noob." didn't censor the word "****" of ****ing.

this is gangsta

-jb

edit: racist....my shiit is censored.
Just quote me and you'll see how I dodge it.

I just wanna say those to shroomed because I feel like censor dodging my post.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Because you're ez to get at on the boards.

you know that deep down we all love you

Sadly I'm not one of them.

Top Bottom