• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

Gaara♥

Smash Master
any late stragglers passing through san jose and their way to this? Maybe somewhere near san jose?? let me know! I woke up late.....

WassupJB

Smash Lord
there isn't one.

scorpion mango's last match against sfat is on some combo video ****. this footage would make mew2king look like husband.

winners finals is being played right now.

scorpion mango vs shroomed.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
sorry bchu/ian, nothing was found.

sheridan has the results. off top

teams:
1. mango + lucky
2. sfat + macd
3. shroomed + alex19

noob bracket
1. ky
2. ericson
3. naota
4. zoap
^^please correct me if i'm wrong.

pro bracket
1. shroomed (i don't believe it either)
2. lucky
3. scoprion mango (only went marth and samus)
4. alex19
5. macd
5. sfat?

hahaha, sheridan please upload the results to my account, i'll IM you my AiB name and password.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I was expecting Lucky to keep the man down....

also Naota got 3rd in the amateur bracket?! dude we need to play again!

Zoap

Smash Master
JB the 1-4 for amateur is semi right in the fact that Ky was in GF guaranteed no less than 2nd and Ericson in Losers Finals no less than 3rd. But those are the 4 right people.

Muffin

Smash Rookie
I heard some guys from some Muffin clan got mango to drink. He should've won, but was too drunk. Mreh.

HugS™

Smash Lord
He specifically went Samus against Shroomed to try and take a shortcut to calling himself "The world's best Samus".

Guess it didn't work out. Mango's gonna have to do things the hard way, and actually grind through tournaments with only Samus. No short-cuts *****.

battousai555

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to everyone I played. The venue was awesome (infinite refills all day, son!). Congrats to Dajuan on the clutch edgeguard for the win. *goes to practice tech skill in a poorly lit basement*

-Tristan (a.k.a HyperHymen, a.k.a. Wrinkly Ol' Ballsack)

DJMirror

Smash Master
He specifically went Samus against Shroomed to try and take a shortcut to calling himself "The world's best Samus".

Guess it didn't work out. Mango's gonna have to do things the hard way, and actually grind through tournaments with only Samus. No short-cuts *****.
If Mango beat Shroomed with Samus, I'm going to laugh at you!

But Mango didn't do it, dammit.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
If Shroomed beat Mango with Doctor Mario, I'm going to laugh at you!

And Shroomed did it so LOL at you

joeplicate

Smash Master
dajuan's super good

mew2king would still tap though, badly

he's not as good as you think, sherigami, but he's getting there imo

shoutouts:
darrell- <3 i'll get you back for singles you motha****a. and let's win some goddam money already lol
azusa- you're really good dude, i was extremely impressed by your peach :) armada jr.
dajuan- good ****, let's keep playing and i'll try not to suck so bad
niro- i live in santa cruz now dog, quit calling me socal ;)
sheridan- <333
sfat- ur hella good, but that $5 went a long way :):):)

other thoughts:
once i get my check for school, i'm gonna order a pearly new white controller and get to ******, hopefully i'll play less dumb, too :)
having dajuan in my backyard is a mixed bag, i'm 95% i'm gonna get a lot better but i'm in a perpetual state of saltiness LOL

really fun tournament
it was cool seeing everybody again
later

edit: dajuan *** u hoe

And you made 2 grammar mistakes in that sentence! There should've been a comma before 'LooksLikePit' because it's a separate clause, and "Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion" is a SENTENCE FRAGMENT GET *****.

can you stop posting like an ******* now??!?

Top Bottom