• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of all the people in smash why do we main peach

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Noone listen to PDOT he is just being dumb and quoting some song from Destinys Child loool.
For those who dont get the point of his post he is saying there is a huge amount of emotions in this thread.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
i dont care much for new england. just come here to jersey
Shakugan
@ Drac
First, I think you are mocking me for putting "@Drac" even though you quoted me.
Second, I was just having a little fun and I don't know if you are being serious or not
Third, Drac.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
oh yeah when people make face jokes i generally get infuriated thanks for the warning there buddy

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
I play as Peach mainly because of her unique attributes, harmless appearance, and funny attacks. Peach's float really sets her apart from the rest of the fighters, while very useful, is very fun to use. Peach doesn't seem like shes the fighting type, wearing a fancy dress while entering the fray? That shows dedication. I don't see Peach complaining about how her dress is getting dirty during the match, she just sucks it up and deals pain. I can't count the number of times I've Baired people off the side of the screen, how degrading to the other player to be killed by a hip bash ^ ^. My all-time favorite though would have to be the jab combo and the Fthrow. Just imagine being slapped to death by a princess ^ ~. Peach is just amazing, and I hope to continue maining her in Brawl!

Queen

Smash Apprentice
I use Peach because she makes me giggle. She knows how to use her hips and hands, if you know what I mean. I play Smash for fun, I'm rather fond of telling people, "If you're not laughing while you're playing, then you're playing it incorrectly." Granted, I'm not a terribly competitive person (unless I'm playing Boggle...or cribbage) so that probably doesn't mesh well with tournament play, but oh well, I've never been to a tournament and probably wouldn't make the effort (what can I say, I like to save my money so I can eat...hahaha...oh debt...sad).

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I play as Peach mainly because of her unique attributes, harmless appearance, and funny attacks. Peach's float really sets her apart from the rest of the fighters, while very useful, is very fun to use. Peach doesn't seem like shes the fighting type, wearing a fancy dress while entering the fray? That shows dedication. I don't see Peach complaining about how her dress is getting dirty during the match, she just sucks it up and deals pain. I can't count the number of times I've Baired people off the side of the screen, how degrading to the other player to be killed by a hip bash ^ ^. My all-time favorite though would have to be the jab combo and the Fthrow. Just imagine being slapped to death by a princess ^ ~. Peach is just amazing, and I hope to continue maining her in Brawl!
Man some of this is the G@YEST **** I have ever read. I mean its all good 2 love peach, but.....cuz she doesnt look violent...wow Im sure u love the forrest critters from south park then huh:) lol

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Man some of this is the G@YEST **** I have ever read. I mean its all good 2 love peach, but.....cuz she doesnt look violent...wow Im sure u love the forrest critters from south park then huh:) lol
Is that really a reason to attack somebody? Some people just like characters who aren't violent, just don't comment if you don't agree. @_@

I play as Peach because I like her style, I like her attitude and appearance. =3 Her floating and parasol are awesome! And her awesome abilities are just icing on the cake, to be honest I'd play as Peach even if she was low tier.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Is that really a reason to attack somebody? Some people just like characters who aren't violent, just don't comment if you don't agree. @_@

I play as Peach because I like her style, I like her attitude and appearance. =3 Her floating and parasol are awesome! And her awesome abilities are just icing on the cake, to be honest I'd play as Peach even if she was low tier.
Umm if the jokes and lol didnt show you I was kidding...nevermind. Wow the peaches really stick together huh, wish us falcos were that close...

Composeur

Smash Ace
This thread was the most entertaining twenty minutes I've had in HOURS. It somehow seems appropriate that all the drama happen on the Peach board. It's like Desperate Housewives in here (what with frying pans and turnips and mushrooms).

Uhh...anyway, I think this thread really hit a nerve with you, Cort. You're more concerned with winning the game than most of the Smash community, and you also happen to be part of a subset that has a lot of talent in it (not that you haven't worked really hard, mind you). I'm actually astonished (and impressed) you put in the effort of trying to use logic on some of the people who've posted in this thread. This may have been a long time coming...

So someone in the know please enlighten me--is any current peach (aside from someone who never plays her, a la M2K) as good as Cort's? I thought Mikael was really excellent because of his economy, brains, and ability to read people, but I'm not really good enough to be able to compare him. The gist of what I'm getting is that he's not even in the same league as Cort?

What about Kei?

What about Armada?

Is there ANYONE who can really compare? Or is Mr. Cort simply the Ken of Peach?
(I know you're excellent at other characters, Cort, but that doesn't mean your Peach isn't particularly praiseworthy.)

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Her floating and parasol are awesome!
parasol out of shield ****
Umm if the jokes and lol didnt show you I was kidding...nevermind. Wow the peaches really stick together huh, wish us falcos were that close...
lol @ falco thinking about anything besides tech skill
So someone in the know please enlighten me--is any current peach (aside from someone who never plays her, a la M2K) as good as Cort's? I thought Mikael was really excellent because of his economy, brains, and ability to read people, but I'm not really good enough to be able to compare him.

Is there ANYONE who can really compare? Or is Mr. Cort simply the Ken of Peach?
(I know you're excellent at other characters, Cort, but that doesn't mean your Peach isn't particularly praiseworthy.)
mikael's economy?

and whos this ken person of which u speak?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
she used to pay my phone and cable bills and made pancakes in the morning for me.

seriously. well not the pancake part -.-

I dont really like to main female chars in most fighting game like the rest of you panzies but May in Guily Gear XXAC is sweet.
that explains why my bills are overdue. give her back to me, you homewrecker!!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I main peach because like me she's just so

but then again I'm a failure of a peach player because I can L cancel so i guess cort CANT be the best peach since he can l cancel and play other characters and real peaches dont l cancel

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I play Peach because she's so ****ing cheap and all I do is downsmash and ****..then i get like 5 granpa's a game..

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
*facepalm* I have my reasons...so what if its ******** lol. Never seen those forest creatures, but if they were in SSB wouldn't that be fun ^ ~

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I will tell you why I main her.
I main her because it is humiliating to get your *** beaten by the princess. That's why I started to main her. I eventually fell in love with the way she moves, and her unique play-style of which revolves around it. Seriously. Oh, and Turnips.

I <3 Turnips.
One more time for the crowd...
My friends, <3 your turnips, and they will love you.

L.B. Signing out.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
i main peach cuz b4 i thot she was a no1 then...i tried her out saw the d-smash n now i all out pro my frends wit peach

cuz shes so good XD

Top Bottom