• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of all the people in smash why do we main peach

trademark0013

Smash Champion
yeah i dont know how stupid it is but im getting a decent grasp on the game... but im trying to touch up my falcon and peach.. who i've played for a while and im testing fox and sheik and the same time... to try to pick up one of em lol.... for those with multiple mains do you just stay with one for many months switch and come back??
months? jus switch when u want/feel like ur ready. or declare two mains like a pimp

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
While she's not exactly my main, she is one I use quite frequently.

It's mainly because she's so darn cute. Also, I just like the way she flows.

Cort

Apple Head
Dark.Pch, if you beat me in a MM then pigs will fly. Err, what I mean is I'll give you the respect you'd deserve. Don't put words into my mouth and make the situation seem all morbid like you can't do shit about the way "pros" feel about you. Because the moment you start consistently beating really good people in tournament/serious money match is the moment you'll start getting the respect you constantly crave for.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if you money match 20 dollars... best of 5 it always settles anything. cause nobody wants to toss away 20 bucks. so theres no johning there of sandbagging... and it's the better player winning.

granted the whole i am better even thoo i lost look at my experience is hard to argue if your giving away 20 bucks. but honestly its cort.....

he's sexy. and he hates on x if cause xif gets all the credit. cause xif is sexiier. and does the marth z-drop edge hog better!!!! xif should start his own advice thread but he doesn't post enough. im playing cort... have my babies?

oh and i dont main peach. she's my backup for when things get sticky. cause no matter how bad your down. 1 stock is always a d-smash away. and n-airs pretty cool too.
You dont get what I mean. So just drop it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch, if you beat me in a MM then pigs will fly. Err, what I mean is I'll give you the respect you'd deserve. Don't put words into my mouth and make the situation seem all morbid like you can't do shit about the way "pros" feel about you. Because the moment you start consistently beating really good people in tournament/serious money match is the moment you'll start getting the respect you constantly crave for.
And you dont get it nether. I'm not talking about if i win the MM whiich clearly is not happen to what is being said around hear.

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah, well all I read was your bitching about how if you beat me in a MM then nothing will change or happen because blah blah bleeh blooh *tears* blah blah

Just stfu then, thanks.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, well all I read was your bitching about how if you beat me in a MM then nothing will change or happen because blah blah bleeh blooh *tears* blah blah

Just stfu then, thanks.
I sure like to know how you got that impression. cause if I was, then I be like "ok" and move one. Its early in the morning, you really wanna start with mer right now? If you got that idea from me well I'll correct you now, no its not the point so you STFU, how bout that one?

Cort

Apple Head
Dark.Pch said:
Why is it so important that I MM Cort for? If not gonna change anything. he still is gonna go on about how he is this and that. And He will just throw it in my face like he did a few post back. If I win, wont change anything. and if i lose......oh baby........ Sorry but I'll pass. its not gonna end. I'll MM someone like Bum. I would not care MM Cort....but seriously, is it worth all of this? I really dont think so.
. . .

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
dark pch thats the impression you gave. and i was just talking about mm in general nobody cares about your personal situation. if your playing for a purpose your gonna try a lot harder. money makes the world go round. one person takes a friendly to the grave the other wants to see how crazy of a suicide kill they can pull off.

please record that match.... and i want to see a minimum of a jv 5 stock in one of them.

HEY GAIIS LOOK AT THE TWO PEACH PLAYERS FIGHTING!!!!

cort your awake at 4:30 eastern time..... its late... you wanna???

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, thats right. Now allow me to explain this and end this bull**** already. its too early for this from you and this thread is not for this crap.

I beat you in a MM. Ok.......Now what.........nothing.People will still see you beastly over me and I'll still be the same. Your still gonna have your attidude towards me and think of me the same. believe me I wont get respect anyway. and to be honest I gave up on getting it after my MM with Wes. cause people still treat or saw me the same, harrassed me on aim about your still blah blah blah, you got lucky, Its peach vs Samus, seriously now. etc.= its not gonna change anything

I lose to you in a MM. See how you like to through things in my face about how so called horrible I am at this game and other stuff? if one day out of no where we somehow get into it again of dumb crap, it will be twice and worst and of course you will have your friends back you up *looks a few pages back* And I'll just feel even worst about myself as a player after all this bullcrap= If I lose...........oh baby...........

Thats why I said i rather not have this MM with you. I would not care...but after the bull with wes.......and now this..........yea I'm just gonna play it save. I'll play and do what I have to as in getting ranked. and aviod a few stupid road blocks on the way thats not even worth it.

There I explained it. Now you should understand. Now its over. You can see me as you want, you can hate me, dislike, be a jerk to me,w/e I dont care. Call me names say I suck.......ok, its not hurting me.And I dont have time for it anyway.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
dark peach im gonna create a montage of all the times on the board you say you dont care and continue on. relax. its not that serious.

lets see... you beat wes samus and lost to his link.

but you are better than wes. is that what you want to hear? what you crave? your worried about getting ranked... nobody good worried about that... they played to play have fun and get better. they didn't play for attention... they got the attention for how they played. cort didn't post 50000x a day showcasing vids and thats not the reason he is respected more than you. he played the game and got his recognition for his play. your doing it backwards your playing for recogniton for a game thats coming to an end.

im not that good in smash but i know how to be good at stuff. and best believe i'd put money to prove it and or challenge it. if someone beat me this is a bad example but let's say halo, (im no where near the best but eyah) i'd play them again for money cause i know im better. or b-ball or w/e. if your better than cort than wes... then everyone. sure you can prove it. keep whipping their ***** if you think thats possible and take their money too.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark peach im gonna create a montage of all the times on the board you say you dont care and continue on. relax. its not that serious.

but you are better than wes. is that what you want to hear? what you crave? your worried about getting ranked... nobody good worried about that... they played to play have fun and get better. they didn't play for attention... they got the attention for how they played. cort didn't post 50000x a day showcasing vids and thats not the reason he is respected more than you. he played the game and got his recognition for his play. your doing it backwards your playing for recogniton for a game thats coming to an end.
EEEEEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEEE!!!!

I win one match and you think I'm supppose to think I am better than him? For me to get that Idea I have to keep beating them to say I'm better or equal to them. Yea You assume I thought like that. Oh, and as PC said, Peach has a hard time against a lot of characters, and link is one of them. Though I dont know why you brought that up. And I show videos....Just for people to see how I play. if they dont like it............ok. if they do, nice. thats all

CanISmash

Smash Lord
"EEEEEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEEE!!!!"
i dont know if your bad at sarcasm or not caring with this or if this is the sound hamtaro makes reading your posts.

you ***** yourself throughout the boards everyone knows that. thats the point of bringing up the videos. i wanna be the best ash ketchum pokemon ****. ok so how were you thinking when you beat wes' samus??

gee all my hard work paid off and i finally managed to pull one off on wes? what was the point? if wes says he's not trying... and you know you just beat him. take his money... makes no sense. why turn down free money? you disagree with the you got lucky talk... so what was it... your saying you haven't proved your better than him. so by all means explain to me what that match meant... cause i tell you it meant nothing to wes. zero. and i can be very confident in that.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Its really ashame that I have to come in like cases we have here all cause your stubborn Dark. To a point that I gotta make an account on here. But hey I kinda wanted one anyway. This site is not all bad. and it has other stuff than this game

I have something to say to both you and Cort. and this ends here. First, Dark.Pch

You said you dont care what others think of you right? So far after that lil fight with wes, this statement was true. then you got in with Cort all because posted something back to you when you disagreed with someones post. You posting back at him......showed that you cared. I dont know what kind of hate you 2 guys have but Dark.Pch, stick with what you were doing. Seems you have a limit with what others say to you that you cant hold it in. You have determination ans spunk. but you are useing it stupidly. Not everyone is gonna like you. If I recall, you have more that like you then those that dont. So enough with you having to fight and not take bull from anyone. Cause fighting just makes you look stupid. you will look like the better man if you dont say anything, and let the other talk. They will see they are wasting thier time.

Now Mr.Cort sir (sorry I dont know how to really refer a pro in video games)

You know how stubborn Dark is and with some of the stuff I seen there is times where I cant blame him. not alot but yes there are a few times. But i believe you should not say anything ether. it just causes problems, ya know. I mean look at the first few pages back. Was all of that really worth it? all that drama and people getting angry. Your a pro and know how good you are and what you know about this game. And for that fighting with someone else about it is not worth it at all. Cause you know what it really is. Your not pro for no reason. So let others think what they want. And when they find out they were wrong, you can say in your head "I told you so" Dont even go up to them and say it. they will feel wrong and even more wrong when they know your right and you said nothing. Just played it cool. so if you guys hate each other,then alright. But dont take it out on this site where its not needed. A friendly game can decided it all. And after the match, win or lose, shake hands and and be on your way. And the winner, dont be a sore winner and brag about it. Or rub it in. The Loser, dont be a sore loser. You cant win them all. and with more practice, you cant lose them all nether.

And for the rest of you. Dont get involed and make matters worst. Thoese opinions are not needed. Wether they are the truth or not. it just cause more needless drama.

Now Cort and Dark.Pch I want you both to say it ends here and you will settle it in a match. And after that, if you guys wanna be friends then ok If not thats fine to and dont say anything to each other. So can this please stop?

Oh and one more thing. Dark, me and others think your a great player. But you know whats holding you back? You fighting like this. If you were not to worry about all of this, you be even better. and I'm sure you would do much better in tournaments. I read that post about the basics of the game in the crew thread. Your a smart and clever pewrson, but dont use your head when it really counts. You know what you gotta do, even if people dont see it or think you dont. I think it is time you finally came to your senses and use what you know and not be afraid.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmph!

Katrina-San. Did you have to get involed in this? Yea I'm stubburn. but thats the way I am. Being pushed around while little, I came to a point cant be having people push you around and take crap lighty,even with words. Not even from my own mother.

But meh, I guess your right? Through out this whole thing, I did not really get mad and lose it like I would have back then. Guess I changed a lil. Fine then I'll say and believe what I want. and if one wants to post against it or start a fight about it, I'll leave it alone.

Cort.....Hmph!..................ok sorry for acting so childish. But you can even understand where I am coming from eh? Cant sit back and take crap. And I saw that in you with all of this. You know, just for the hell of it I might just MM after all......if I make it to CT that is. I'm not sure yet and I have to but some kind of luck for this.

So what do you say, end all of this, Go back to how it was before we wanted to kill each other and have a Good MM? it should be fun. And my goal for this MM is not winning. I'm sure you can figure out what it is. You said it to me many times before. So, friends? or rivals even? that sounds even more fun *sticks hand out for a friendly handshake* Hee hee heeee

trademark0013

Smash Champion
this thread has now taken the place of my soaps :)

hey can u guys keep it down, some of us on the east coast are trying to sleep...
hahaha

but you are better than wes. is that what you want to hear? what you crave? your worried about getting ranked... nobody good worried about that... they played to play have fun and get better.

im not that good in smash but i know how to be good at stuff. and best believe i'd put money to prove it and or challenge it. if someone beat me this is a bad example but let's say halo, (im no where near the best but eyah) i'd play them again for money cause i know im better.
lol. actually if i took a game off a pros main, i'd blow that sh*t up :)

power rankings are busted.. at least in CT

Halo 2/3 MM? my gt = xMLGx TradeMark
Hmph!
So what do you say, end all of this, Go back to how it was before we wanted to kill each other and have a Good MM? it should be fun. And my goal for this MM is not winning. I'm sure you can figure out what it is. You said it to me many times before. So, friends? or rivals even? that sounds even more fun *sticks hand out for a friendly handshake* Hee hee heeee
Forget about cort, u still have to play me >___<

Cort

Apple Head
Dark.Pch, I have nothing against you personally. I am not your enemy and I don't hate you.

But you're just really obnoxious sometimes, and I'm sure you've heard it before... I was never actually mad during any of this discussion, I just want people to understand some really simple concepts in this game that many people are too stubborn to notice because they're too hung up over the idea of mains and sticking to one character or something.

Anyway, I can understand how you feel because of the turmoil and way that the NYC community treats you, but it's mostly how you approach and react to the accomplishments you've achieved. You keep reminding everyone you beat Wes in a money match and let's face it, Wes has fallen behind anyway and I'm sure he doesn't care. LOL <3 Wes.. I'm sure no one else cares either, and I'm even more sure that no one wants to hear your crying because people aren't going crazy over your win.

Just keep playing well. Keep beating people in tournament and in money matches, and soon people WILL give you the respect you want because facts speak louder than words, especially reoccurring facts.

I can admit some of my responses to you were a bit harsh or unnecessary, but I don't mean the vast majority of things I said to you since they're obviously not [that] true.

Anyway, take this as an apology.

But for the love of God, just stop speaking every single detail in your head in your posts. Try and keep things more simple and less emotional and drama-ish... it is just a game afterall.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
But for the love of God, just stop speaking every single detail in your head in your posts. Try and keep things more simple and less emotional and drama-ish... it is just a game afterall.
Hee hee hee. Well what can I say, I'm Dark.Pch, its what I do;).....................(also I make my own manga, draw and write my stories so that might have something to do with it >____>)

But yea I get it. But I'm done with this fighting. it was kind of a blast for me But I think I had enough, I wont really say anything to anyone I play or on the boards that feel the need to snap. for I said and did Nada (nothing in spanish) to them. its bound to happen so I'll let it go. They will get tired one way or another.

Well I guess this post can replace the handshake eh? Well then, I see not need to fight anymore. Now if you shall excuse me. I have to work my butt of to beat the best Peach in the nation in a match on the 29th in CT. Maybe if I work hard enough and play it smart I might have a chance to win. When you see that guy tell him to be ready for a fight;)

Laterz

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
In the words of a broken heart
It's just emotion taking me over
Caught up in sorrow
Lost in the song
But if you don't come back
Come home to me, darling
Don't you know there's nobody left in this world to hold me tight?
Don't you know there's nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight

Top Bottom