• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of all the people in smash why do we main peach

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Um...can I watch the d-smashing? Provided it happens, of course. Wait...that was too forward of me wasn't it? Dammit, I always do these kinds of things. This is why I can't have nice things.

I use Peach because she's a princess and I'm a queen.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
M2K probably has the best everything LOL but yeah m2k thinks peach is extremely limited and he's right for the most part. She doesn't have many matches that are in her favor... IC's are the only **** match for her imo. its sad because low/mid tiers even go about even with peach. Link / Ylink/ DK/ Pikachu/luigi/gannon can all go about pretty even with her. Shes a great character but at high level play its really difficult to play with her and use her for every matchup if you plan on winning, I think her counter pick stages are the best thing about her. Brinstar/mute/jungle japes/dk64 if counter picked against the right character can make it pretty **** hard to beat her.

I really don't think mikeal would place as high as cort in tournament. i mean look what happened to Bomb Soldier <_< LOL
I still think this post won the internatz. ****ing ROFL'd so hard reading it. qft Chris.

P!z@

Smash Rookie
I will tell you why I main her.
I main her because it is humiliating to get your *** beaten by the princess. That's why I started to main her. I eventually fell in love with the way she moves, and her unique play-style of which revolves around it. Seriously. Oh, and Turnips.

I <3 Turnips.
One more time for the crowd...
My friends, <3 your turnips, and they will love you.

L.B. Signing out.
u said that what i liked to say xDDDD:psycho:

Peach Tree

Smash Cadet
I stumbled upon her when i first started playing, i thought she was crap at first but then i gave her another try and got use to her floating. I found her to be my style because i'm not aggressive when i play.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I main Peach because she kinda speaks to me, I usually only play characters that speak to me. Outside of that, I've always liked Peach, and I ususally Main female characters. *shrugs*. Yes, Peach is awesome. Peach FTW!!!

And I ask myself- "What would Shakugan do?"

Snakeee

Smash Master
...putting pages and pages of drama aside I main Peach because
1. She is awesome (my favorite character)
2. She is hot
3. She can float

Top Bottom