• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Pika-players (A quick reference for beginners)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1. Do you play in tournaments? (Offline or Wifi)
Both, mostly offline.

2. Do you have any vids of yourself playing? If so, post 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goBbKJPpoS0
Should beginner pikachus come to you for advice?
Yes, i know a loooot about pikachu, ask basically any established pika, they know.

4. Where do you live?
Miami, FL

Edit: LOVE the avatar bunny.

Veil2222

Smash Journeyman
I can has on list pl0x?

I main pika in tournaments, I've won some money here and there. I don't play online cause the connection in my area is apparently crap. I'd be good to go to for advice, and I live in south-west Kentucky.

K 2

Smash Lord
My information is completely wrong. I have someone else's stuff beside me name.

o0gosu0o

Smash Cadet
this is kindof useful, well from what i think, since i picked up pikachu, after maining marth for a year, i looked up anther on youtube, and found a bunch of great videos, and probably will for all the rest of these people, so yeah its a great reference imo

K 2

Smash Lord
Here's my thread I created for the G&W boards.

Get to Know the G&W Boards! <--- This is still in progress. I started this a few days ago, so its not perfect. See the ROB boards for a more complete example.

Silverspark, if you want to do the bio thing for the pika boards, you can use my mini survey I created for the G&W boards (originally modeled after the ROB boards). You can add/delete any portions you like to meet you needs. Just post it on the OP and ask everyone to fill it out.

This is basically for fun. It gives new players a mini bio on the major pika players. It shows the new players their top videos, tournament placings, and overall smash experience. I really enjoyed making it for the G&W boards.

Also, Silverspark, if you don't want to do it, I'll do it for you =P

Top Bottom