• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Pika-players (A quick reference for beginners)

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
Gentlemen, I am very sorry for this nonsense that is "Rickroll" It appears that my evil twin red has hacked into my account. My Pikachu does not suck as shown in This video
Thank you for understanding
Sincerely, Bloo

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
To the people who want to be on the list, or are on the list, please fill in this mini-survey:

1) Do you use Pikachu in tournaments? (Online or Wifi?) Online and Offline
2) Do you have videos of yourself playing? If so, please post 1 of yourself. N/A yet, hopefully
3) Should beginner Pikachu-players come to you for advice? I think so, but this is up to them
4) Where do you live? Australia

My quote - "Fear the skies! A Falcon dives at over 200km/h!"

K 2

Smash Lord
To the people who want to be on the list, or are on the list, please fill in this mini-survey:

1) Do you use Pikachu in tournaments? (Online or Wifi?) Eh...I sometimes do online/wifi..., but no official/64 people mega tournies.
2) Do you have videos of yourself playing? If so, please post 1 of yourself. Unfortuantly...no
3) Should beginner Pikachu-players come to you for advice? Yes!
4) Where do you live? Tennessee

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
1) Do you use Pikachu in tournaments? (Online or Wifi?)
2) Do you have videos of yourself playing? If so, please post 1 of yourself.
3) Should beginner Pikachu-players come to you for advice?
4) Where do you live?

1) Yes, and Offline, cause online/wifi is the same thing.
2) Of Pikachu, none
3) I can give basic advice and combos.
4) New Jersey (Travels to PA and big NYC tournies)

neji32

Smash Lord
if its so pointless why are you so worried that your name isnt up there?
it was a joke......... just wanted to be like everyone else xD

4) Where do you live?
'

1)yes, both
2)Yes, there old though. I cant post atm
3)If they want.....Im not the best but i can teach all the techs and alot of combos/mind games
4)Kentucky

Van Jones

Smash Lord
it was a joke......... just wanted to be like everyone else
Riiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttttt

4) Where do you live?

1) Yes
2) I will have some soon
3) Yes. I would be happy to help :)
3) TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
You live in TX? How come I never see you at any tourneys?
I'm sorry, I mistook it as more of a "Do you play mostly online or offine" kind of deal. Even though I do go to tournements, I can't say they're "official" tournements. I can comfortably say that I'm one of, if not the best Pika at UTSA, though. <_<

Van Jones

Smash Lord
UTSA? As in University of Texas at San Antonio? If so, they have a decent Smash scence there. If you are interested in TX tourneys, drop me a pm. I can give you some info. There is actually going to another Houston event on Nov. 8th.

K 2

Smash Lord
ummm....silver spark? You put Muhznit's info by my name...

I think me info's on page 4

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But...i...pikachu...tournaments....online....why aren't i on the list? :'( WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!

Zylar

Smash Ace
Wow, so many (Like what? Two?) honorable pikas in Texas!
I too reside in texas ... yall ;)

Oh, BTW, I'm not posting here to get on that list. (Hmm...) I'm a total pika noob. But I know alot of stuff in general (Not like anyone here wouldn't know.) Just watching yall's ( ;) normally I don't write like this.) videos makes me learn, alot. I really like to see how you pika users get creative when you're on the edge (or hanging off the edge I should say). I've already emulated one small (but awesome to me) move that Anther pulled out from the edge in one vid. Although I can only do it often because no one fears my pika off stage.

Muhznit, you just taught me another move. (Although blatantly obvious, I'd never have thought of it.)
5ive, you've used a move I might pursue learning.
And these are just little moves, not mindgames, or strageties, or even ATs.

What was all this fear about flaming wars? LOL. Sry I may not truely understand.
Also, since the last time I looked here the info on the pika players haven't changed that much.

I really like this thread, just get more info in here, k?
Sides, everyone can learn from everyone, at least at this level.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Wow, so many (Like what? Two?) honorable pikas in Texas!
I too reside in texas ... yall ;)

Oh, BTW, I'm not posting here to get on that list. (Hmm...) I'm a total pika noob. But I know alot of stuff in general (Not like anyone here wouldn't know.) Just watching yall's ( ;) normally I don't write like this.) videos makes me learn, alot. I really like to see how you pika users get creative when you're on the edge (or hanging off the edge I should say). I've already emulated one small (but awesome to me) move that Anther pulled out from the edge in one vid. Although I can only do it often because no one fears my pika off stage.

Muhznit, you just taught me another move. (Although blatantly obvious, I'd never have thought of it.)
5ive, you've used a move I might pursue learning.
And these are just little moves, not mindgames, or strageties, or even ATs.

What was all this fear about flaming wars? LOL. Sry I may not truely understand.
Also, since the last time I looked here the info on the pika players haven't changed that much.

I really like this thread, just get more info in here, k?
Sides, everyone can learn from everyone, at least at this level.
TX Pika mains ftw. You should make it out to some of our tournaments. Lol, we have a lot. Matter of fact, HOBO 12 is this weekend. Here is some incentive for you: MK is banned. :)

MonkE67

Smash Cadet
TX Pika mains ftw. You should make it out to some of our tournaments. Lol, we have a lot. Matter of fact, HOBO 12 is this weekend. Here is some incentive for you: MK is banned. :)
I'm an ex-Tx pika main (well, pika/ness). If only I'd known you guys before:'(

Van Jones

Smash Lord
You should really try to make one. Being exposed to tourney play can really help to improve your play. C'mon, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! :)

Zylar

Smash Ace
Bear, if you mean for me to host a tournament, I've already decided to do so.:)
At my college, (You've never heard of it I promise:confused:.) I just discovered enough brawlers.
Of course they are all decent, like me, but we're noobs compared to those who've been to tourneys.:urg:
There are those at our college that have gone to real tourneys, however, they are extremely few in number and have other things in their schedual, so I'm not expecting them to come.

It started with FFA friendlies with like four other people. Good times:). Later on the idea of making a tourney was presented. Everyone was into it, but I knew they'd do it just for fun and not play to win.
I suggested everyone that to play in the tourney they'd have to pay a quarter, give them a (small) reason to play to win. Better than nothing right?
Well, the idea was excepted much better than I'd expected, so here I am, the only one of the bunch who knows of smashboards, trying to gather info to host a small bi-weekly.:psycho:

And if bear that is what you meant, I'm well on that path, however, I know it'll be nothing like the tourneys in Houston or elsewhere where I might learn much more.
Do you think that being exposed to tourney play I'm hosting will improve my play?
I'm mostly doing this for fun.:chuckle: I have no idea huh...

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah. I believe that would help you as well. It is pretty cool that you are hosting a tourney. Let me know how it goes.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Uhhhhh.... What abouuut the bestest Pikachu in Vegas?!

:D

MEEEEEE.
hahaha
1) Do you use Pikachu in tournaments? (Online or Wifi?) Yes, Online or Wifi? LOL I use them in local tourneys and some OoS in Cali.
2) Do you have videos of yourself playing? If so, please post 1 of yourself. Eh.. Nothing recent There's me beating Tudor though.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViFzDwmLZNw | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQKutA1opw
3) Should beginner Pikachu-players come to you for advice? Yes, they really should. I place very well (SK92 enters the same tourneys as me :p)
4) Where do you live? Vegas.

z5kaento5z

Smash Cadet
Nyah, I think I'm a pretty good Pika. Been using him since SSB64 :o

Lol, wait what? Online and Wifi are the same thing... but yeah, online. I haven't had the chance to go to a local tourney D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvnIOCQKnLw
Or just the ones with Kaento in them on here:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ChampionsAdvocates&view=videos

Sure!

4) Where do you live?
Las Vegas, NV

Top Bottom