• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Presents: How the Midwest Was Won. Ultimate Falcon Tourny STREAM NOW LIVE

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
If I pre-reg and only want to do singles, i can still come around 3 pm right? obviously before then, but yea...just wonderin.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
The more relaxed and fun festivities of the weekend (like Ulti Falcon) usually happen on Friday while the more serious things (you know, like the tournament...) actually happens on Saturday. So if you want to go to just the tournament, feel free to show up on Sat like M@v plans to, Nakamaru.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm probably not gonna get here until 9 or 10 p.m. on Friday. Hope I can still side event D:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
So, I was wondering if the basic setups available at this tournament are going to be the same as the OUGA event last April (2011). I know that we played on a few projector screens, which had considerable lag. I really am not trying to be an ingrate, because I appreciate people hosting these tournaments (else, I would never get to play anyone!). That being said, should I be practicing on TVs with lag? I know I dropped a few games in pools going from normal TV reaction time to the the lagging setups.

Oh, I am not so arrogant as to relay this concern without pitching into setups; I will be able to bring a full setup. It's a pretty nice TV, as well.

Again, this is purely because I am curious. I don't want anyone to think that I'm a princess or anything. So don't flame me! .... :-)

~ Sombra

M@v

Subarashii!
If I pre-reg and only want to do singles, i can still come around 3 pm right? obviously before then, but yea...just wonderin.
Still looking for a teammate...

also i'd show up friday if I had more time, but I leaving penn state friday and dont want to be driving so much in 1 day :3

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys, I'm going to have to back out of this one.

I just found out today my father(he's a house of representatives member in PA) is going to be at home for this upcoming weekend. I generally don't get to see him too often nowadays since I'm always at college and he's always at harrisbrug for work. Since I'll be home anyway for spring break, I'm going to sit this one out so I can spend some time with him over the weekend. That being said, I'll try to stop in on the livestream if I can.

I'll be back to take your money another day, ohio :)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hey guys, I'm going to have to back out of this one.

I just found out today my father(he's a house of representatives member in PA) is going to be at home for this upcoming weekend. I generally don't get to see him too often nowadays since I'm always at college and he's always at harrisbrug for work. Since I'll be home anyway for spring break, I'm going to sit this one out so I can spend some time with him over the weekend. That being said, I'll try to stop in on the livestream if I can.

I'll be back to take your money another day, ohio :)
Translation: I'm scurred. MW is so boss. I gotta dip.

:phone:

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Sure, if you don't mind teaming with someone you've never met before. I play Diddy.
Sounds good to me. I main Sonic so works perfectly for me. Banana abuse at 88 MPH!!!

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
im bringing some one with me does he have to pre register or could he register at the tourney physicly ?(he doesnt have an account on here...

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I'm tempted to enter the Mystery Event (whichever was the non-video game one) just out of the off chances it's terrible karaoke to Cha-la Head Cha-la. My hype only increases!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wait, we don't live near ocean water. That's why. xD
Aw man, I can't have a zero ditto now. :( I was looking forward to that m@v!

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
M@V did I see you at REVENGE?

Or did you just dip when I announced pools because you knew you weren't gonna make it out?

:troll:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I find some irony in that every time I try to go to a tournament there is an extenuating circumstance. For instance, at Revenge it was a family issue; for nearly every winter tournament, it's snow. The irony is that there are tornado warnings and bad weather expected for the entire Midwest. At the risk of even more irony, I do believe that such weather is supposed to dissipate through the day and overnight!

I'm still coming!

Top Bottom