• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Presents: How the Midwest Was Won. Ultimate Falcon Tourny STREAM NOW LIVE

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Stream pic:

No more secondaries holding me back this time. I'm gonna be running up and down and all around at 88 MPH the whole tourney.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I'm hyped for this so much. Athens OUGA are the best tournies.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'll probably bring a chess board as well courtesy of Auspher.

Kel

Smash Master
You should go ROB and we will win. If GAW comes up, I always have snake.

That's a cool picture, Blazing katakiri.

M@v

Subarashii!
blue rogue or AZ, need a teammate still? I can't beat overswarm in starcraft 2 so I wanna beat him in smash :p

Also kel, we've never played a serious match offline yet. If we don't face in bracket, wanna money match?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
blue rogue or AZ, need a teammate still? I can't beat overswarm in starcraft 2 so I wanna beat him in smash :p

Also kel, we've never played a serious match offline yet. If we don't face in bracket, wanna money match?
Have we ever played in Smash? I don't remember playing you in SC2 either o_o

There aren't too many smashers that play SC2 a lot.

M@v

Subarashii!
Have we ever played in Smash? I don't remember playing you in SC2 either o_o

There aren't too many smashers that play SC2 a lot.
Not sure about smash. In sc2 we've done some friendlies. I was a diamond terran when I played you.(You were in masters)

Ignatious

Smash Cadet
So I'm confused as hell with this "secret" and "mystery" events on friday. My friend and I want to compete in the Brawl singles event, does this require friday attendance? Either way, what time should we arrive?

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh just a heads up, 95% ill be coming saturday morning. Friday morning im going to be coming to pittsburgh from PSU. Probably wont be up for 2 roadtrips in 1 day :3

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I have a question regarding the setup of pools. One of my friends may be attending this with me. Does this mean that we will be in the same pool? I would rather not be in the same pool as him, as I have to play him all the time. In fact, he's the only person I ever get to play. I want to play as many new people as possible. I'm not trying to be a ***** about this, I am really curious. I know he doesn't want to play me either, at least not until he would have to (say in bracket-if that happens).

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I do my best to seed people based on skill, car groups, and crews. Just make sure you mention to me that you are from the same group.

Suyon

Smash Lord
AZ, would you like to team?. Chances to coming to this is unknown since I have a Chemistry test on Monday. Teams would also influence in my decision in coming.
To OS:
http://frobozzzorkmid.deviantart.com/art/Random-Bead-Sprite-age-121039443 that Link for $5?
http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images/0/07/Mmreimu.png
and what would be the cheapest Megaman X out there?
Also if you can't make them in time for the tournament then don't bother to make them.

Another note. I as a Korean, suck at StarCraft 2. Bronze for Life.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Would I be allowed to bring a Soul Calibur V setup to this? And would anyone even play it with me if I brought one? :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
AZ, would you like to team?. Chances to coming to this is unknown since I have a Chemistry test on Monday. Teams would also influence in my decision in coming.
To OS:
http://frobozzzorkmid.deviantart.com/art/Random-Bead-Sprite-age-121039443 that Link for $5?
http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images/0/07/Mmreimu.png
and what would be the cheapest Megaman X out there?
Also if you can't make them in time for the tournament then don't bother to make them.

Another note. I as a Korean, suck at StarCraft 2. Bronze for Life.
The second one would be ginourmous and I couldn't make that in time for the tourney. While it looks small, each pixel is a bead.

The link I can do for $5

http://i.imgur.com/VvkIX.jpg
would be $7, but other X sprites would be around the same if you wanted a different sprite. The most I can see for an X sprite would be $8 assuming it wasn't crazy huge or anything.

Let me know if you'd want a different Megaman X sprite; assume they are all $7 unless I tell you otherwise.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'll take that X and Link in the same picture then.
Also curious on these Reimu sprites now.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100901111361/touhou/images/8/8f/Touhoudex_2_Reimu.png
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100901203528/touhou/images/2/20/Touhoudex_2_AReimu.png
Same deal as before. If you can't make it in time then don't bother. Although, I would like estimates on those three pieces. If I ever see you or someone else does I can get them later.

I dunno Tech. I'm just so bad at SC2. Maybe I should just devote all my time into it. Though I was placed in platinum first though, then gold, then bronze. I got this game in November and now I play it quite often than before. Maybe you guys should just add me or something and help awaken my inner blood.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also huuuuuuuuge. Every pixel is a bead, and that image would be over 7,000 beads; it's huge. No way I'd be able to finish it prior to the tournament, but I don't think you'd want to pay it either. That'd be the largest one I've made by a long shot.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Blue's was pretty huge too, and I actually shrank it down to a quarter of its size o_O

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Hey alphazealot :B

Finished your link, Suyon. X will be done tomorrow. ^_^

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh **** it looks just like the Donkey Kong Country 2 version of the Diddy. Legit.

Also Ally: I don't think anyone from MI is going to this. I was thinking about it but I got suckered into working this weekend.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Neato OS. Hmm is there anyway to make those reimu's smaller then?
I may want some more lol. At least I have an idea what's impossible to make and stuff. But makes me sad that RO will be no longer possible seeing how it looks like it needs 11 peg boards for just one....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Neato OS. Hmm is there anyway to make those reimu's smaller then?
I may want some more lol. At least I have an idea what's impossible to make and stuff. But makes me sad that RO will be no longer possible seeing how it looks like it needs 11 peg boards for just one....
Take any sprite image into microsoft paint and skew it down 50% or 75% to make it smaller. The only issue is unless the sprite was made in the correct ratio it won't skew properly. Cutting a red square that is 2x2 pixels by 50% results in one red pixel square. If that square is 2x2 and 4 colors, it doesn't go to one pixel well. If you skew something to a smaller size and it still looks good, it can be made!

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm still looking for a teammate! With all due respect, please be good :3. I mostly don't care who I team with character wise, but since I'm fox, a stock tanking character would be nice.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
More bead art commissions!

Kiest we have a bead art related present for you. :B

Also is King Beef going to this? He commissioned a Zidane a long time ago, just commissioned it after the tournament and I haven't seen him since XD

Top Bottom