• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Last-minute smashfest tomorrow at my place! I was originally supposed to do other stuff, but that fell through, so it's time to get warmed up for EC vs. WC instead :p

Ganonnoobs/Pwn Party, where are you guys? Haven't played you guys in like 2 or 3 months :(

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Cam we have no way of getting to EC vs WC so i doubt you'l see us making an appearance

Dice

Smash Lord
We rarely play smash anymore, and if we do, it isn't for very long. Starting to lose interest in the game a bit I guess. Plus, third strike is better >_>

And I don't think Ganonpwn + friends play at all anymore, but i'm not sure.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Who's going to FC? I'm gonna call next week for ticket info.
I want to go to FC next, but I hear registration this year is capped?

Cam we have no way of getting to EC vs WC so i doubt you'l see us making an appearance
I have the car that weekend, so I can drive people. If anyone from Ottawa needs a lift, let me know (or maybe people from Montreal who are willing to bus to Ottawa first, nomsain Jarc?).

Smash Brawl's shadow is starting to grow larger and larger over Melee.

SF is eternal.
Because there are sooo many versions of Smash out compared to SF :p

We rarely play smash anymore, and if we do, it isn't for very long. Starting to lose interest in the game a bit I guess. Plus, third strike is better >_>

And I don't think Ganonpwn + friends play at all anymore, but i'm not sure.
If this is true, this makes me sad :( I don't want Nepean to have to take up the torch.

Fogel

Smash Lord
I want to have a final smashfest next weekend, before EC vs. WC in 2 weeks. One of my friends who's trying to get into SSBM more wants to come, but Saturday works better for him than Friday. Are you guys ok with a Saturday smashfest this time around?

tect

Smash Journeyman
i wanna play sat. i should be good for that night.

k so the deal with o-town+ TCT: KPP is outta the game pretty much, same with gpwn and company. that is pretty much true. eric is at army training, KPP works + WoW, zac is WoWiing, and i have provincials for track and field the same days here in ottawa. it's too bad, a year or so ago they were at York uni, which is much closer >_< and i realize this is nationals v provincials... but the idea of a top 3 finish in a few events in one of the most competitive track communities in north america is appealing xD

therefore, chance of gpwn crew + KPP going to TCT is MINIMAL.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
I can probably come to the smashfest on saturday, but youll have to let me know where your house is because ive never been there before.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Smashfest is officially ON for Saturday. Come anytime past say, 2 pm. We'll smash till we drop :p

i wanna play sat. i should be good for that night.

k so the deal with o-town+ TCT: KPP is outta the game pretty much, same with gpwn and company. that is pretty much true. eric is at army training, KPP works + WoW, zac is WoWiing, and i have provincials for track and field the same days here in ottawa. it's too bad, a year or so ago they were at York uni, which is much closer >_< and i realize this is nationals v provincials... but the idea of a top 3 finish in a few events in one of the most competitive track communities in north america is appealing xD

therefore, chance of gpwn crew + KPP going to TCT is MINIMAL.
I'm glad you can come Saturday! The rest of the post is disappointing though :( Good luck at track+field!

I can probably come to the smashfest on saturday, but youll have to let me know where your house is because ive never been there before.
I'll send you a pm shortly.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
A Westcoaster Wants To Play!

If your could tell me where your house is and such i may be able to get there on Saturday since ill be in Ottawa by Thursday night... Would be great to play some of you guys before the TransCanada tournament.:)

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
nice to see more people coming out. i'll be there at around 3pm. ian says hes going to be there and derek well come later in the evening.

edit: and btw derek, ian and i are coming to toronto for transcan. O-town REPREZENT

Locke)

Smash Ace
Blunted I'd love to play you so try your best to come saturday. As Tect has already stated the pwn party is very unsure about TCT. So I'd like to play at least one WC'er before TCT, and blunted you can then tell all your WC friends that you're all lucky I aint going ^_^

Dice

Smash Lord
blunted object, are you coming tonight? cus if so i may stop by and play for a bit, but if not, im' just going to stay home because i have to work at 6:30 tomorrow morning.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
sry guys couldnt make it..:( How come Locke isnt going to the TCT? Anyways i probably wont be able to make the next one either.. so i hope to see at least some of u guys at TCT..

Vwins

Smash Ace
omg ottawa you all suck TCT is like the biggest and maybe the last ssbm canadian tournament. jeez ottawa= choker you fail at the most important moment like your hockey team

Fogel

Smash Lord
For those coming to the smashfest tomorrow night, don't come before 5pm (thanks tect for the reminder :) ).

As for TCT, myself and the Nepean crew (Phrozn, Cbone, Saus, Zhar) are coming to represent Ottawa, but we're not PRers so I guess no one cares if we show or not :(

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
down with kanata. ottawa west will rock. also Zhar might be working so he might not be coming, but the rest of us will be coming. also i will be at the fest tonight 4 sure. i haven't talked to the others but they'll probably come too :)

tect

Smash Journeyman
anyone interested in playing smash this weekend? like, tomorrow on saturday? =D i know i've been missing the smashfests and shogging everyone with my promised attendance but i really wanna get back into the community... i haven't truly played this game in soooooo long. you know you're super bored when u play against 3 of your friends(3v1) team attack is off, and you have 2 stock at the end.... ^_^ so i'm just saying that i'd like to get back into this a little more, and eric could probably come too! vlad left for russia =( but mitch and brian would play!

also, we could all discuss plans for an august ottawa tourney if montreal doesn't host one =D

edit: maybe i could get zac to play too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom