• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Terrific! This definitely sounds like a good time (and I'll probably bring food/cube as well, girls...maybe). Thanks very much!
To that end, where and/or when is the next 'fest' happening?
Next friday at my place...I'll pm you directions to my house once you know if you can come or not.

That also means that you fap to Bill Cosby hentai.
You always seem to forget that part.
I hope none of that exists...but knowing the internet I bet it does.
Nice sig btw, you are truly a signature innovator.

Jumbley

Smash Rookie
Well, I definitely won't be able to come to this coming Smashfest, but I'm definitely coming to Twilight of Smash. S'gonna be good.

Fogel

Smash Lord

Jazriel

Smash Ace
So there's stuff happening on the 27th? Better be 'cause I'm not gonna check this site again 'til the 28th :p.

Own w/ marth first? lol, I need to be able to own period. >.> Stupid computers.

As always, if I do come I'll bring a cube.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to be able to make it this friday, I have a school play to put on then a party. Is there any chance fogel, or anyone else wants to get together before twilight another time?

tect

Smash Journeyman
most everyone is free i think to play. not 100% sure about me, but i def WANT to play. we'll see

Fogel

Smash Lord
Is anyone actually planning on coming tomorrow?
I can't have a smashfest on the 11th, I've got something I have to go to that night. Aside from that, I definitely want to smash before the tourney. If no one else is planning anything I might have something on some other random weekday (not Tuesday though, I won't be home then).

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Cam, derek says he still wants smash tonight. Ian and I won't be able to make it. I gave him yuor number, he'll call before he comes over to confirm.

Fogel

Smash Lord
C STIK prevails yet again.
Kirby is broken in SSBM too.

I might have a smashfest next week on a weekday that isn't Friday or Tuesday, it would be nice to get in some smash closer to ToS3. I'll keep everyone posted.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I live like a 5 minute walk from the church where ToS3 is being held, if anyone wants to show up early I can meet them there and then we could smash at my place. My friend is going to be doing that.

Jumbley

Smash Rookie
Well, Twilight of Smash was a blast. I'm certain that a great time was had by all!
(I got a perfect loss record! Pretty good for a first tournament, I'd say). Who won in singles, anyhow? I wasn't around for the top 16.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Well, Twilight of Smash was a blast. I'm certain that a great time was had by all!
(I got a perfect loss record! Pretty good for a first tournament, I'd say). Who won in singles, anyhow? I wasn't around for the top 16.
The tournament results are posted in the results thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103514

Quick summary: chesterr01 1st, Bam 2nd, pkm 3rd.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This weekend I'm busy, next weekend I'm gonna be at anime north, so sometime after that :p
FOGEL! What's up buddy? I posted something for you on the AN Tournament >_>

LOOK AT IT! rofl.

Andy has told me about you and stuff. So like, can't wait to meet you man. Bring Phrozn with you XDDD. J/k, but if you can o_o do so.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Apologies for the double post, just figured I'd mention that the smashfest is being moved to Friday (tomorrow) instead of Saturday, since that's when Game 3 is :)

CRAZYJF123

Smash Rookie
hi i dont live in ottawa but in hull im searching 4 people to play and since ottawa is pretty close from hull i was thinking if someone make tournament in ottawa so i can comme play vs other player im only 14 years old so no car but i can still take the bus and no im not a noobish im practissing since 6 month and im pretty good so dont underestimate me because im youger XD just to make the point if someone want too play just post i have nothing 4 summer

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I just moved from winnipeg to ottawa for the summer so I dont know any smash ppl here. I was one of the better players in winnipeg but im not sure how that would compare to the players here. Anyways I live in Orleans about 10 minutes off of Ines road if anyone knows where that is. If you live nearby give me a pm and drop by sometime to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom