• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

IvanEva

Smash Ace
Whoa! Congratulations Jobin! I'm very much regretting my laziness in not entering. I could have simply missed it but where does it show the winner? As well, since you, you know, don't really care about Street Fighter... I'll happily take that book off of your hands... :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
That was great, I loved the editing.

Can someone please bring/lend me a copy of Twilight Princess tonight?? I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to do homebrew stuff, esp. frame-data gathering for Brawl. ftw.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Linkshot: you can give them to me, either SD-card them onto my Wii tomorrow (if you're going), or once I get my Wii back we should trade wii-codes and you can send me the replays to youtube.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Will do, Infzy! 'cept I dun have an SD-card. If you have one, though, you'll have to bring it D:

On a similar note, I'd love to have that Falcon VS IC replay on my Wii XD

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
I will be attempting to make it to cam's place today. That is, assuming max capacity hasn't been reached. It still starts at 4:00 right? What time will it be ending? HiDef will be joining me as well.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
I faintly recall somebody posting something about some Hamilton tournament but I can't find the post anymore (or I just made it up - when you're my age it's hard to tell). Anyone?

arsenic41

Smash Ace
There was, it was made by supercanister or something, are you actually thinking of going?

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
It was Brampton IIRC.

@Mike: PM me your address and I can find my way over sometime in the week and drop off TP. I didn't show on Saturday because I was sick =S

infomon

Smash Scientist
@Mike: PM me your address and I can find my way over sometime in the week and drop off TP. I didn't show on Saturday because I was sick =S
No problem, I haven't picked up my Wii yet either lol. But I'll hopefully be going to Cam's to get it tonight. I could just come and pick up TP from you if you're around? Would you know where you'll be, or can you PM me ur # or smthg?

Sometime later in the week would be fine as well.

PND

Smash Champion
This new forum is terrible. Yay, another forum to have to check.

I already posted on the matter, and unrelated I also received my first infraction ever, right here in this new social forum.

GJ.

If you disagree as much as I do, I suggest posting about it.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
PND, you're giving us the teaser, we want the movie!

Orlando: I really hope you can join up in singles for OBscene. It'll be like the second coming of Jesus only better (since you're real :p).

buenob

Smash Lord
first off, randy, your pedo-ghost still makes me laugh every time I see it... secondly, someone needs to do a monty oum style fight montage between sf characters and brawl characters... ken, ruy, akuma, sakura and chun-li vs. capn falcon, snake, kirby, d3 and GnW

Suo

Smash Apprentice
I don't think Im gonna play Brawl until Obscene, just because of how ****ing busy I am getting ready for my auditions.

I just wanna make it out of pools, thats my only goal.

Top Bottom