• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Awesome night last night guys.

If anyone wants to do something before the smashfest, I'm down.

buenob

Smash Lord
chevy chase, the black guy from derrek comedy, and a whole bunch of other supporting comedic actors in a "slice of life" comedy about going to community college (it's got the british guy from the daily show on it too)

what I actually found funny the most is that they're all stereotypes, but then call eachother on it... it's a weird awkward comedy which I like more than most

"community" ... it's a typo dangit

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I sleep from...11 to 7 now or something like that. But my dreams are still definitely weird as ever...last night's was an exhausting *****. v.v All you need to know is GRAH ******* PIKMIN

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream once. It was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity.

PND

Smash Champion
So I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest we meet up at Sakura Sushi on Merivale (or Sushi Kan) before Cam's for AYCE Sushi. If anyone is interested in this plan, say I. Or PM me. Or text me or something.

6I3-863-I8O7

I inserted letters instead of numbers to throw off spam bots. Shouldn't be hard to decipher.

EDIT: All this talk of sushi has gotten me hungry. Anyone want to go out tonight?

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I have come across a possible link between Randy and Arsene:

"Arsine is the chemical compound with the formula AsH3. This flammable, pyrophoric, and highly toxic gas player is one of the simplest compounds of arsenic Randy. Aside from its his lethality, it he finds applications in the semiconductor industry and for the synthesis of organoarsenic compounds."

buenob

Smash Lord
i work until 4:30, but I am willing to go get sushi after that... if there's any way I could get picked up that would be aweosme, if not, I'll have to probably skip it as there won't be enough time between food stuffs and cams

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Ya, when/where would we be going to get sushi? I really like the idea of getting some and then heading to Cam's for 6 or later.

Btw, I just found out that I have $19 worth of change. O.o Whenever I have loose change, I put it in something, and apparently I hadn't thought about it in a while.

So expect money matches.

Matt07

Smash Master
Ya, when/where would we be going to get sushi? I really like the idea of getting some and then heading to Cam's for 6 or later.

Btw, I just found out that I have $19 worth of change. O.o Whenever I have loose change, I put it in something, and apparently I hadn't thought about it in a while.

So expect money matches.
I'll be accepting all money matches!

Jiggernaut how much, $3 dollar sounds good?

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Sounds great! Should it count as our league match as well? Or should we keep them separate. I'm just worried if there will be enough time.

HiDef

Smash Rookie
PND posting:

I vote we meet at Sushi Kan tomorrow around 4-ish. It's by Baseline & Merivale. It won't be hard to bus to Cam's from there.

And Sushi Kan is really, really good.

6I3-863-I8O7
Call or text me tmrw to confirm plans.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I have an exam that ends at 2:30 at carleton, so I should be able to make that.

Although I've been to sushi kan twice, I still don't know how to get there by bus. >.<

It is on innes, right? Going to bed, btw. See you guys later.

HiDef

Smash Rookie
Nah, I'm talking about the Sushi Kan on Baseline, right by Merivale. Bus 118 will take you right there.

buenob

Smash Lord
lolz do not go to orleans :(

octranspo travel planner // google is your friend

PND i'll give you a text when I'm off work, see if it's worth my time to show up after work or not lol

HiDef

Smash Rookie
New Tier List is out:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266820

Tier List Version Four

S :metaknight:

HIGH
A :snake: :diddy: :falco: :popo: :marth: :warioc:
B :dedede: :pikachu2: :olimar: :lucario: :gw:

Middle
C :pit: :toonlink: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :rob:
D :dk2: :peach: :fox: :luigi2: :wolf:
E :shiek: :pt: :sonic: :ness2: :bowser2:

Low
F :lucas: :ike: :yoshi2: :mario2: :falcon: :samus2: :jigglypuff:
G :zelda: :link2: :ganondorf:

And there's lots to eat that's NOT sushi! Chicken Teriyaki, various stirfry, soups, salads, springrolls, assorted teppanyaki dishes, various noodle dishes. There's a huge selection of stuff to choose from.

Saying it's raw meat is not only a terrible john, it's a complete falsehood. It's not raw fish, it's COLD fish. There's a difference. Not all sushi is fish-based, either -- There's a number of delicious vegetarian pieces.

Get ***** :p

Linkshot

Smash Hero
'kay, just not up da butt.

Anyway luls at Zelda (deserves it) but more luls at Mario being one step higher than Falcon...and Falcon being higher than Samus...Mario is far more legit than Falcon..AND SONIC

Oh CRAP Diddy is catching up to Snake?

EDIT: Heading out for Cam's in 15 minutes.

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
im just happy to see lucas is slowly going up (lol ike), well going up. more like people are just going down but its nice to see that the Zelda team has its own tier now lol.
oh btw i have been working on my lucas and im starting to find some of his moves are full of win then i thought they where fail. (up b)
oh and seeing as how we have no location at the moment for smashfest are we planning anything to be able to brawl together ?

Top Bottom