• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Vanitas ain't going to no LF. Unless there is a crazy upset, it will be Manli vs Kage GF, book it.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Woah guys, just to let to remind you, Kage has got the warrior spirit.

Here is a picture of it.

You all may as well quit.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Kage, I found someone with a larger than nose than you.

What is the relationship between nose size and warriorhood?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Let me know.

Judging from the date on the title, it would be day after I arrive, Saturday the 18th, right?
Also, don't worry guys. Kage and I aren't that good, we just have a little bit of extra experience

also we're x-men

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Alrighty. I'm in Ottawa to see gf, not to smash, though, so if I don't know in advance and I have schedule conflicts I won't be able to make it.

<3 not too long from now!

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Tourney on the 18th!? I'm drinking the night before but I'm definitely down for that. If there still isn't a venue for the tourney we could probably hold it at my place. I've got 3 TV's here so all we would need would be some extra cubes/wiis.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone be interested in some pre-tourney practice this week or weekend? I haven't played with people all that much lately and I'd like a day to warm up before the tournament. Saturday and Sunday work best for me but if a bunch of other people are free a different day I can probably change my week around. I can host it too. I live just off Lincoln Fields bus station o my place is very easy to reach for most. LMK!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I am unable to play Melee with other people until the 18th. I have exams that I have to prepare for. I would like to play some friendlies with you at some point Mouse, as I have only got to play you once, lol.

I hope PND decides on a date and posts the tournament thread soon.

PND

Smash Champion
Does Sunday the 19th work for anyone? I was planning on the 18th, but if the 19th can accommodate more people I'm all for it.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I specifically cannot make it on Sunday. Any other day is better.

But I thought we were thinking late Dec, so tect could come?

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I think that was just me. I'm still in favor of having it in late December for that reason.

I'll probably still be there no matter the date.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Oh. My. God. I can be so stupid sometimes. So here I am, wondering why I haven't heard any news about smash. Guess what? I haven't checked my e-mail in weeks. QQ epic fail.

So I have no idea wtf is going on, work is lame, but I no longer work on weekends so smash all day every day. WHEN IS THE NEXT EPIC FIGHT TIME?

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Hey Maison, if you still wanna play smash tomorrow gimmie a call. 613-850-2557. Anyone else interested in playing hit me up too

Top Bottom