• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Sanu

Smash Champion
yeah that's right, you guys are scared

i'll mm every single one of you for 10 bucks next time i come to ottawa oh yeahhhhhhhh, you can't escape the pain!!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
@everyone - durr i guess its between

Mewtwo
Pikachu
Peach
and Mario (screw yoshi, i hate his recovery LOL)

LOL most of us cant travel far atm
But if you re willing to come down to Ottawa for smash, i ll definitely MM you! :)
Usually, you choose a secondary depending on what fits the most to your playing style... not by popular demand. That, or you decide to play them all as secondaries?

BTW, just wanted to inform you guys that Phil Powell's ganondorf, on a strike, managed to beat every of my characters in a row, and my only hope to win a match was with my jigglypuff. It happenned two days ago.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
My name isn't blue because they almost removed all blue names from SWF

I can't recall if I chaingrabbed, however yesterday I, Mouse, Pkmvodka and Chesterr01 were at my place. I got 4 stocked, JV 4 stocked and stuff during half of the night by Pkmvodka. Chet can own me as much, almost.

PND

Smash Champion
Yo, my good news last weekend was:
I'm moving into Ottawa as of next week. We're gonna start hosting biweeklies. We live off of meadowlands and fisher.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me and phil are playing at least once a week. This week may be an exception probably because of the ownage we received last friday with the venue of pkmvodka, lol.

We're often on last minute but you never know, if you contact us we may want to play as well!

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys, anyone hosting either tomorrow or saturday? I'm back in town till sunday and havent smashed all summer

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
argh, am i too late? I only got back this afternoon. I'd be willing to play tonight actually, provided charles is okay with me over at his place after 6 :p

Top Bottom