• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

arsenic41

Smash Ace
Hey guys, long time no chat. I've been working like crazy lately and haven't really had time for anything smash related. :(

Basically I'll be hosting a tourney / smashfest for us all featuring the best of what the letter B has to offer.
BMelee
I know that my English isn't the greatest, but doesn't melee start with F >.>?

EDIT: oh and, you are as cool as ever Bosak.

PND

Smash Champion
So are you gonna come, Randy? It won't be the same without you.

Al: Well, there is a Greyhound that runs to Kemptville on Fridays IIRC, and back to Ottawa on Sunday. It's like maybe $15-ish? But if not, try and catch a ride with someone. :)

chlor0form

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to come - I don't think I'll be able to, though. $15 for a bus + registration will set me back a bit (I'm poor and also thinkin' my yoshi maybe won't bring in the winnings lol ;P). It does, however, sound like a good time. Can anyone carpool???

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Haha, sweet man, even I didn't know you were doing that. You can obviously confirm me even if I'm more out of practice with Brawl/Melee then you could believe (well, except for you Bosak, since you know how epic that crap's been). It'd probably be worth it if for nothing else but to hang out a bit with some of you guys. Hm, reminds me, another "B" thing came out in the past 24 hours and I forgot to pre-order way back.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
7th! And is anyone hosting any smashfests this week? I can host but it seems no one comes to them.

PND

Smash Champion
Okay, due to requests by Haze, Jiggernaut, and Tin Man, I am officially postponing the tourney/bbq thingy until the 14th.

And I have really good news to share with everyone on that date :)

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Alright I'll be hosting a smashfest on tuesday from 12:00 to 6:00. With a special appearance from the infamous vanitas ( and alive ).

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Um yeah sorry guys but I won`t be home until 2:30. Smashfest is cancelled for 2morrow and it is MOVED AGAIN for thursday.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
**** my tv upstairs just died. If there's gonna be a pretty big smashfest 2morrow, can someone bring a tv and a gamecube setup?

CloneHat

Smash Champion
OK, just tell me if you have a big one coming up. I have tournaments going in the summer, but most people aren't that great and I was looking for some competition!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
What a noob. You're silver controller sucks bro.
And the distance from me

CloneHat, PNDMike is hosting this Saturday in Kemptville. gtf over there brah. It's Brawl & Melee, and I'll be bringing Minus prolly if you wanna fugaround in that.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
What a noob. You're silver controller sucks bro.
And the distance from me

CloneHat, PNDMike is hosting this Saturday in Kemptville. gtf over there brah. It's Brawl & Melee, and I'll be bringing Minus prolly if you wanna fugaround in that.
I need info! Where does Mike live? What time? Do you need setups? I don't want to miss this.

PND

Smash Champion
I sent a PM. Anyone need a ride to my place for the 14th? I'm coming into the city around 1 so I can pick a few of you guys up.

mouse7245

Smash Apprentice
Ottawa has some great players like the famous Wak so you will most likely find a great deal of competition here :) But unfortunately our community has been reduced to like 7-8 players because of random issues in people's lives. Im sorry to say this, but there will most likely be no tournament in a LONG time...But some of us still do smashfests :p
I don't know where the majority of you live but I'd be up for holding a smashfest sometime before summer's end. I've been playing lots with Qumbug and Wak so hopefully I can provide a challenge to those of you I haven't played yet.

Top Bottom