• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Agreed, and me linkshot and chloroform were talking about wobbling........................... =]

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be happy to see KJ64 as a neutral, even as a Falcon.

And your counter pick stages are just autowin for some characters lol.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
PS and Corneria. Space animals are gonna run wild.

Yeah, KJ is a good CP for Falcon against spacies. And with it as a neutral, spacie mains aren't gonna be too happy.

MBR would prob be the best way to go.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Probably Tuesday, but then again my classes end at 11:30am which kind of sucks. It may have to be a bit later. I'll confirm tomorrow.

inb4 Charlesz saying MBR is bull****.

Edit: We may need a 3rd tv and Gamecube. Maybe we could record too.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Tuesday? kk a tournament with the amount of people we have cant take too long so it should be aite if you start it later...

hahaha...werent all of us going to buy recording equipment? i can chip in $50.00 :p
I'm thinking around 1:00pm to 2:00pm. To make up for some time lost it could end later. I'll confirm 100% tomorrow.

I can only chip in $20.00. Sorry, I thought I would be able to give more before.

Change thread title to Ottawa Melee Monthlies plz.

Edit: That's good thanks.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
are we allowed to chill afterwards and just smash casually afterwards?

naw its fine, im meeting up with Charles before heading off to your place whenever the tournament is...i think we might be able to buy it...but we ll have no idea how to work it so we ll probably have to rely on camera first tournament :(
Of course, but I'll have to kick you out at a certain time (lololololol). Maybe I can make it later than it was today.

I'll need a TV with an A/V out port for it to work well. I may end up buying one as we'll need a third TV anyways. If you and Charles get the Dazzle, I'll do my best to get one. I guess I'll be spending more than $20.00, lol.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
yea definitely lol everyone gets bored of smash eventually

oh...maybe we could record at charles' place instead using equipment...
a third TVs expensive yo lol
You could record at Charles' if you like but I think I might be able to figure something out.

Used TVs are really cheap. Plus they are still good.

I'm going to check with GanonPWN! to see what is good for him. He might have classes on Tuesday so I should check.

Edit: I emailed him, so I'll wait to see what he has to say.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
To all complaining about the Starters.
We are using Stage Striking, so spacies can strike KJ64 against Falcon if they fear it so much.

P.S.: G&W demands these two radical stages legal: Icicle Mountain, Monkey RapKongo Jungle GCN.

PND

Smash Champion
Once we get a date set I'll be able to let you guys know if I'm showing up or not. I hope so, but I can't make any promises.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
GanonPwn
Chris
Mikey
Florence
Me
BC GAYL
LinkShot
Chloro

Yeah we do have 8 people .

Top Bottom