• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

PND

Smash Champion
I can't. . . it's my roommate's. >_>

I was just about to head out, should I still come over if there's no cube/wii? :confused:

EDIT: I'll wait 10 - 15 minutes, if there's no reply here I'll head out anyway.

EDIT2: Holy **** at the weather right now. Count me out until next time, sorry guys :(

PND

Smash Champion
Not here it hasn't. (off meadowlands)

I can't see the street from the living room window -- it's crazy bad here.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Sorry you couldn't make it today mike, the weather was insane lol. But hopefully we can play next time.

SecretOfMana: Good stuff man, keep up the good work

BC LOL: GOod stuff as well, I never thought you could beat me at kongo jungle so many times..

SecretofMana

Smash Cadet
Hai Guiz Best Smashfest Evar!!!!111

Cman: Serious **** On Kongo Jungle

Bc Al: Your M2 Was All Taj And Stuff What The Hell Man

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Alright Al, you've convinced me. Next week at Cam's... I'll let you teach me Melee. Unless Chris is willing to teach me 64, then screw Melee. Also, bring your cart so we can battle it up!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I can teach you the ways of broken up tilt combos CHAOSvsORDER, however nobody else plays so you might get bored.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
@Chris- You're telling a brawl player that he's going to get bored? Might as well warn a fish the dangers of being wet.

@Al- I can probably borrow a GBA from someone. Or I can just bring my old GBA, but it's not backlit.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Lol ariel. Yo al ill memorize the lyrics but I don't think it would be a smart idea to start singing it when your opponent is getting wobbled lol.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Yeah I;m going the week after this week. And for the league match, its was 3-0 .

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
@Chris- You're telling a brawl player that he's going to get bored? Might as well warn a fish the dangers of being wet.
Lol, that's true. The game gets pretty fun when you start doing combos. The speed of the game makes them easier to pull off.

Yeah I;m going the week after this week. And for the league match, its was 3-0 .
Who won?

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Alberto won, no matter how many times I went to Kongo jungle, the results were the same ... =[

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Umad cuz your stylin on me.Seriously though Ima tell Cam you 3-0'd me lol.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
The reason is simple, the matches we had were actually league matches. We did the stage striking in the beginning and we played by Fogel's rules. Unless you want to waive that match and play me again at cam's, up to you.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Oh yeah I retracted the bet with ariel, so its only Chris vs Livewireguy.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Before our previous smashfest, I was going to go through the bet lol.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Nah, playing bad or not, I'm better now. I mess around with falco but when playing serious matches, I use Fox.

Top Bottom