• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

Remilia Scarlet

Smash Cadet
Ben and I are in that thing this weekend. I think we're both available so sign us up; ben will correct me if I'm wrong.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
It's already been made. You guys fail.

EDIT: Unless you guys can make smash basket ball. Then we can chill out, max and relax and all cool and while shooting some bball outside of the school(st.pauls is pretty close to cam's)

Suo

Smash Apprentice
Smash basketball's already been made, Diddy is the pointguard, and Donkey kong is the centre, it's actually pretty cool.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Smash Golf would be epic. Your stroke limit would be 5 over, and hazards would be:

Stuck: The ball is lodged inside an area and unremovable.
Fallen: The ball has fallen off the stage.
Exhausted: The ball has disappeared from too much ground time.

Every ATTACK is a stroke (not hit). You must wait for the ball to stop bouncing before hitting it again.

This would be done in training. If your ball hits a hazard, +1 stroke to make a new ball.

So, what time should I come over to help devise the courses? XD

buenob

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218498

finally got around to making the post... please pm me if you want to be an official TO, or if you have housing... if you can bring tv/wii/extension cables please post in the thread for the tourney

the quicker we fill up, the bigger it will be :)

if anyone wants to format the page, let me know i'll email you my user/pass so you can do it... i'll be updating the actual info myself as it comes in

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Theres a good chance that I can make it this Friday. Id like to sign up plz. Would I be able to get a ride from someone? Thanks.

Darkbeast666

Smash Rookie
Yay buses, that'll make getting there easier. I'm coming friday, I'm assuming there are still a couple of spots free. Though I guess I shouldn't make assumptions.

Fogel

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218498

finally got around to making the post... please pm me if you want to be an official TO, or if you have housing... if you can bring tv/wii/extension cables please post in the thread for the tourney

the quicker we fill up, the bigger it will be :)

if anyone wants to format the page, let me know i'll email you my user/pass so you can do it... i'll be updating the actual info myself as it comes in
Unfortunately, it's the T2/T4 filing peak period that week, and work will be putting us on 24/7 shifts. Depending on the schedule, I may not be able to go :( I'll confirm stuff once the schedule is out.

Also, I'd suggest putting the tourney date/location in the thread title, will help to hype it up more.

IvanEva

Smash Ace
There is a good chance Ambrose is going to help you guys with your transit problems!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2009/01/28/ot-090128-transit-strike.html?ref=rss
Hahaha! Niko, you're the best! With the way I was chain-grabbed in Niagara, I'm sure that we're all in good hands now. :p

EDIT: (I keep posting this but it keeps getting ignored...) We're all agreed that we're adopting the OBscene stage picks now, right? Good. Don't forget to change the random picks on your respective Wiis. When we play I expect to occasionally get Delphino, Castle and Big Blue! Err, maybe not that last one... yet... :p

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sign me and my brother (Alex) up for this week's bi-weekly!

However, I'll be showing up late and leaving early. So I prolly can't be giving rides any. Sorriez :(

buenob

Smash Lord
wish I could be there this week... but don't forget to sign up for the OBscene tournament... dan, michelle, james, everyone except for riley from carleton, livewire, moses, ORLANDO :p, derek?, i'm looking at you guys...

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if there are any possibly rides out there, I would love to ask a favour!!

If possible, if there are 3 spots in a car, could you possibly make a pit stop to Carleton to Pick up myself, Bosak and Bryant?

Thanks in Advance

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Hey guyyyys~ Is there any way I could get a ride home from one of you so that I can stay the whole time? Also for the offchance I make it into finals, because if my dad has to pick me up, he'll either be waiting an hour or I'll have to forfeit. I wanna stay for the crazy **** that goes down.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Mike (and anyone else who is interested in the pictures from last night): I've uploaded the pics from my camera to my computer, how do you want me to get them to you? I can Email, or I can put them up on Facebook, whatever you like.

Biweekly results:

Doubles:

1: Hazin Azns (Arsenic + Haze)
2: FoXXxXxxYBoxXXxxxXing (PNDMike + Knuckles)
3: ATU Local 279 (Moses + Fogel)
4: Team Low Tiers (Infzy + Alex)
5: ****! Randy ditched me again and now I am with a CPU (SAUS + Level 9 Ganon) <----- Level 9 Ganon is pro, seriously don't underestimate this guy
5: McCormick Raper (Linkshot + LiveWiresXe)

Singles:

1: Moses
2: Fogel
3: Haze
4: Nukls
5: Linkshot
5: Arsenic
7: PNDMike
7: Alex
9: LiveXwire
9: SAUS
9: Infzy

Shoutouts to come later, I'm going to start encoding vids now.

Top Bottom