• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other possible Sonic characters in Brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
I can't picture a cat from another dimension with fire abilities dating a Lazy fat cat that fishes all day. What would they have in common besides Fur color and species?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Team Chaotix should get their very own game, centered around them. The game would feature something like doing missions and be interactive like GTA.
I can't picture a cat from another dimension with fire abilities dating a Lazy fat cat that fishes all day. What would they have in common besides Fur color and species?
Love for fish lol

finalark

SNORLAX
Like GTA? A Sonic game?

Anyway, the Chaotix do have their own game, it's really obscure it's called:

Knuckles Chaotix. It came out a really long time ago but I can remember what it game system it was for.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Like GTA? A Sonic game?

Anyway, the Chaotix do have their own game, it's really obscure it's called:

Knuckles Chaotix. It came out a really long time ago but I can remember what it game system it was for.
No, I mean make it interactive like GTA. Talk to NPC and such like that kind of thing. When I say Chaotix I mean the modern Chaotix.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm not sure the sonic fandom could want another game based on a different character besides Sonic. At least after the Shadow disaster

SonicMario

Smash Master
@finalark: But the Tails spin off was back in the 16-bit era. I mean a more newer one. bt Knuckles could have an interesting one (It's be funny if the games went Prince of Persia/Tomb Raider style knuckles game with the Master Emerald treasure thing. But That would actually help Knuckles gain popularity if it's as good as those)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Espio is the most popular member of the Chaotix and he even got his own story in Sonic Rivals 2, Vector may have gotten playable in M&S but its nothing compared to have your own story in a real Sonic game.

finalark

SNORLAX
@finalark: But the Tails spin off was back in the 16-bit era. I mean a more newer one. bt Knuckles could have an interesting one (It's be funny if the games went Prince of Persia/Tomb Raider style knuckles game with the Master Emerald treasure thing. But That would actually help Knuckles gain popularity if it's as good as those)
I don't know, I'll probably get tired of Treasure Hunting all of the time. But why would the Master Emerald get broken a third time?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sega would think of something :p

It would just be to funny if a Knuckles game had him do the acrobatics and cool abilities like a Prince of Persia game.

SonicMario

Smash Master
They played Music. It's debatable if they played so good it soothes the brains of robots and caused them to explode, or they played so badly that the robots couldn't take it anymore and self-destructed. I vote for the Latter >_>

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
if "eggman" makes any appearance in Brawl in any way under any name other than 'Doctor Robotnik', then the world itself will be a little worse.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
What were they thinking when they made a team composed of Amy, Cream and Big seriously wtf?
I was so freaking embarassed with playing with them, god and Big lines are gay as ****.

Big: I AM SUPER DUPER HAPPY!

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
What were they thinking when they made a team composed of Amy, Cream and Big seriously wtf?
I was so freaking embarassed with playing with them, god and Big lines are gay as ****.

Big: I AM SUPER DUPER HAPPY!
Look on the bright side. You get to blow up giant robots by throwing a six-year old girl at them. That's a win in my book.

'Toddler-cannon, fire!!'

:laugh: Yeah, but seriously, Big's lines and voice are terrible. He'd be so much better if they made him communicate through gestures or something. Not that he's ever got anything important to say anyway. . .

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I played in Japanese with subtitles, so I didn't get to listen to all that... But Team Chaotix Blast didn't seem that bad to me. :p

"Yami ni... ooohh yami ni...." (to the darkness, oh... to the darkness..."

"Bee bee bee!! Charmy Bee!!!"

"Ore sama jyaaaaaa!!! Vectaa kurokodairu... Iiiiiiii atakaaaaaaii!!!!" (I am Vector the Crocodile... etc) ((he's refferring to himself as royalty))

I think it was actually pretty fun. :D I loved the return of the Chaotix.. among other things in Sonic Heroes. (Team Rose's story was AWFUL... Honestly, I would've preferred Sonic Team to make up a new female character to fill Big's spot instead... Omega was the obvious filler...)

Top Bottom