• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other possible Sonic characters in Brawl

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Do I have to repeat myself? They are too insignificant to be called "Sidekicks". If anything, they are just too minor to be called that.
Dixie Kong is sorta a sidekick to Diddy, but she isn't in Brawl. Waluigi is an accomplice/sidekick to Wario in a way, but is he in, no.

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
Dixie Kong is sorta a sidekick to Diddy, but she isn't in Brawl. Waluigi is an accomplice/sidekick to Wario in a way, but is he in, no.
Dixie is a sidekick to a sidekick (kind of like toad) and to my knowledge, Waluigi isn't involved in Warioware. He is also in the same boat as daisy. Just a spinoff.

You could say that Dixie is like peach, which is a differant catagory altogether.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Why is there no Pink/White Knuckles in your color schemes? :p

Where's that "Super" form? XD

Well, however rows your boat I guess :D Knuckles could be a nice pick... but wouldn't Robo Knuckles be too similar VISUALLY? Unless they go with the Sonic Advance one (Which is basically a Gray knuckles with flashing eyes).

Robo Knux is awesome in his original version though.. Maybe you could be able to tell him apart from his original self...

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Why is there no Pink/White Knuckles in your color schemes? :p

Where's that "Super" form? XD

Well, however rows your boat I guess :D Knuckles could be a nice pick... but wouldn't Robo Knuckles be too similar VISUALLY? Unless they go with the Sonic Advance one (Which is basically a Gray knuckles with flashing eyes).

Robo Knux is awesome in his original version though.. Maybe you could be able to tell him apart from his original self...
Who? Me? Or the other person who made a moveset?
Diddy has took that role.
That doesn't mean they can't add Dixie though.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Dixie works in unison with Diddy, I don't recall her ever being kidnapped or a damsel in distress
True, but isn't that a question for another board?

@Meta-64: Tails is definitely a sidekick, but between his unique skills and his own roles in games like SA, SA2 and Sonic Battle, there's plenty of material for him to stand as a character in his own right. Although, he hasn't really done anything apart from Sonic since Nextgen. . .

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
Dixie works in unison with Diddy, I don't recall her ever being kidnapped or a damsel in distress
Peach and Dixie are differant in that way, but I would still catorise her the same, yes, she is a sidekick aswell, Diddy is more popular, therefore he got in over her. Not all sidekicks or such can be included, and DK doesn't deserve that many reps (If you include Rool).

We are are going off topic now anyway...

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Peach and Dixie are differant in that way, but I would still catorise her the same, yes, she is a sidekick aswell, Diddy is more popular, therefore he got in over her. Not all sidekicks or such can be included, and DK doesn't deserve that many reps (If you include Rool).
Well you say that in the Dixie Kong thread and see what they tell you. Dixe may not be more popular than Diddy but she is a popular character.

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
Well you say that in the Dixie Kong thread and see what they tell you. Dixe may not be more popular than Diddy but she is a popular character.
Exactly, Diddy is more popular, only one can get in, therefore, Diddy has got in over her. Who knows, maybe she HAS been included, but I doubt it.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Seriously I am with Meta lets just freaking stop already with this topic pointless debate.
Both Tails and Knuckles are worthy PC end of discussion, we can talk about other characters being AT though like the Chaotix, Amy etc.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Im away for a while and i return to find out Dixie Kong is being talked about... come on people get with the programme, i know your getting your points across but no DK character references please, lets keep it sonic based, since it is in the sonic section.

As much as I hate Shadow's guts, he's definitely the most likely Sonic character besides Sonic himself. Shadow is, as I'm sure many of you know, the second most popular character in the Sonic series.

Who I'd like to see playable is Tails or Knuckles. They're both more deserving than Shadow, and they aren't emo wussies. Which is a plus.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
As much as I hate Shadow's guts, he's definitely the most likely Sonic character besides Sonic himself. Shadow is, as I'm sure many of you know, the second most popular character in the Sonic series.

Who I'd like to see playable is Tails or Knuckles. They're both more deserving than Shadow, and they aren't emo wussies. Which is a plus.
Tails will forever be more popular than Shadow, worldwide.

Any non-Sonic fan my age could know who Tails and Knuckles are. And if I tell them about Shadow, they'll probably think I'm high on something, surely cause they've never heard of him before.

Shadow is NOT as popular as people say he is.. Specially now since Silver is somewhat taking his place in the New-New-gen.

Tails has appeared in EVERY SINGLE SONIC GAME since Sonic 2.

Shadow has NOT appeared in EVERY SINGLE SONIC GAME since his debut title Sonic Adventure 2.

And his appearance on Nintendo consoles is RARE.

Top Bottom