• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other possible Sonic characters in Brawl

Cless

Smash Champion
Immortality = cannot be killed, also usually implies a non-aging aspect
Eternal life = never dies BUT does not mean that one cannot be killed, and does not imply a non-aging aspect

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
... InvincibleAgent, i know you're making a point but lets not go down towards LoTR please, not the topic to be talking about that or the forum i don't think really.

Omega is an awesome character, noone can argue that really, for a robot he is the best of the best in the sonic series which was playable (before being argue Metal Sonic is the best)

That Shadow case for the PS3 i would say it fake because in the background you have two other versions one from Sonic Heroes (left of main pic) and the sonic 2006 version (right of main pic), also why would they re release a game from the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox which got terrible reviews?

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
No, Silver just sounds really young, that's all.

I had expected Silver to have a deep voice and sound like Shadow somewhat, that's all.
He kind iz young he's 14 years old .... and he was giving Sonic a hard time.:(...And Sonic was saved twice dammit 1st by Amy and 2nd by Shadow. Which made the game kinda better in my opinon.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
well anyways, Silver's best chance is as an AT, as well as Amy, Big, Chaotix, Bablyon rouges, rouge, Omega and Cream
Ugh...Here's hoping we won't see that many Sonic characters in a Nintendo game. Unless they all crammed them into one, big-*** assist trophy. . .

Sonic: "Attack, my overly-engorged cast of knock-off characters! Victory shall be ours!"

Cast: "FOR THE HORDE GENESIS!!"

Ahh. . .

. . .Nah, it wasn't that funny. . .

Mars-

Smash Champion
Shadow will be a color for sonic, just like daisy is for peach. I am expecting to see knuckles and tails though.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
na as much as that sounds good, it is doubtful... if he is an alt costume then i will use that costume a lot, if Shadow is an alt costume then we can cross him off the list but that is IF he is...

Next character then would be Knuckles (i know tails should be next but there is a huge fans for Knuckles, also he is more of a fighter)
I did his Skill Sheet earlier but here it is again, a more updated and more interesting one

Standard Special : Double Knuckle punch (Chargeable) (like DK's standard special)
Up Special : Knuckle Uppercut
Side Special : Glide
Down Special : Drill drive

Final Smash : Berserker

Taunt1 : (SA2B pose) "Don't try it"
Taunt2 : (Sonic Rivals pose) "I am the guardian of the Master Emerald"
Taunt3 : (Sonic 2006 pose) "I am better than Sonic"

Theme Tune : Unknown to M.E. (SA2B version)

Stage : Angel Island

Color skins :
1: Black Knuckles
2: Blue Knuckles
3: Green Knuckles
4: Metal Knuckles
5: Yellow Knuckles
6: Brown Knuckles

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
It would be good if Tails gets in, He's classic. Sadly he doesn't get much attention anymore. But I doubt
Sonic will get a second rep anyway. It would be epic if there is though. It would be good for sonic part for the SSE.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Rofl, what a waste it would be having shadow as a seperate character. Think about it, he is the same thing as sonic but black.

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
Shadow wouldn't be very unique as a character. He could be differant to sonic, but Tails and Knuckles
Would be more individual.

Paingel

Smash Apprentice
Rofl, what a waste it would be having shadow as a seperate character. Think about it, he is the same thing as sonic but black.
No.

Consider Sonic Battle. Their moves were nothing alike. Consider their personalities: again, there's nothing in common. Their motives? Completely different. To say that they're the same is like saying that Sakurai is the same thing as Bruce Lee but a game developer. Which would be racist.

Are you racist against Hedgehogs?

Do you drive around with an Eggman Empire flag on your pick-up truck, insisting to all of your friends that "The Egg will Rise Again"?

Do you wish that your pet dog had more cybernetic implants? I mean, like a whole lot more?

Do you sit in your basement trying to make evil robots that look almost exactly like your most hated enemy?

You do, don't you? Yeah, I thought so. You're one of those people.

Mars-

Smash Champion
No.

Consider Sonic Battle. Their moves were nothing alike. Consider their personalities: again, there's nothing in common. Their motives? Completely different. To say that they're the same is like saying that Sakurai is the same thing as Bruce Lee but a game developer. Which would be racist.

Are you racist against Hedgehogs?

Do you drive around with an Eggman Empire flag on your pick-up truck, insisting to all of your friends that "The Egg will Rise Again"?

Do you wish that your pet dog had more cybernetic implants? I mean, like a whole lot more?

Do you sit in your basement trying to make evil robots that look almost exactly like your most hated enemy?

You do, don't you? Yeah, I thought so. You're one of those people.
That was so stupid I'm going to have to block you.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Sonic and Shadow do have SOME similar moves. They also have SOME different moves. As such, their movesets would probably have some moves be the same and some different. I could see more Chaos Emerald-based attacks, but he's still a Hedgehog, and he still has Spin Dash, and Hyper Dash Attack, and Hedgehog physiology can't vary that much, and his FS would likely also be his Super Form. Unless they wanted to bring out the Eclipse Cannon :cool:

Just because in one game they had totally different moves doesn't mean that that would be the default base for the characters' movesets. I think that the moves presented in the console games would receive higher priority.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
The only thing Tails and Knuckles share in common with Sonic is the ability to spin dash, other then that they have their own set of moves.
Shadow being in Brawl instead of Tails and Knuckles would be a huge waste and I am sure Sega and Sakurai know that.

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
The only thing Tails and Knuckles share in common with Sonic is the ability to spin dash, other then that they have their own set of moves.
Shadow being in Brawl instead of Tails and Knuckles would be a huge waste and I am sure Sega and Sakurai know that.
And even then, The only reason Tails and Knuckles used to spin dash was because, in the
older games, they couldn't play out too differently to Sonic ,as the spin dash was required in those games, They have their own styles of gameplay now, so they dont spin dash anymore.
aside from mainly Sonic Advance.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
well that depends on what p.o.v your looking at it by, well atm we can count shadow out, but ONLY atm... now we can focus on Tails and Knuckles

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
If we go by priority Tails would be right next to Sonic, going by the popularity polls he would be right next to Shadow.
So why do you people think Knuckles could get past Tails? Knuckles being more of a fighters isn't a good argument.
Because both Sonic and Tails have been fighting Dr.Eggman/Robotnik for far longer then him, I am positive Sakurai and Sega would put Tails if they had to choose a second representative.
Sonic without Tails just doesn't work, he's still the Luigi of the Sonic series for good reasons.
Tails and Luigi both share the same type of relationship with the main heroes, Tails is pretty much Sonic younger brother and guess what Luigi is.
Both of them look up to their older brother, both are somewhat underrated and in the main heros shadows.
The only thing Knuckles share in comon with Luigi is the fact they both get mocked by their respective creators.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Who cares. Fact is that not many of us like Tails more than Knux. Knuckles easily fits in. I'm not sure if they are going by priority in any series, considering that Luigi isn't even confirmed, as well as others from other series. Luigi isn't really that underrated, he's actually outshining Mario in some games. Sonic without Tails will work, b/c no other Sonic character will make it in Brawl as PC.

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
If we go by priority Tails would be right next to Sonic, going by the popularity polls he would be right next to Shadow.
So why do you people think Knuckles could get past Tails? Knuckles being more of a fighters isn't a good argument.
Because both Sonic and Tails have been fighting Dr.Eggman/Robotnik for far longer then him, I am positive Sakurai and Sega would put Tails if they had to choose a second representative.
Sonic without Tails just doesn't work, he's still the Luigi of the Sonic series for good reasons.
Tails and Luigi both share the same type of relationship with the main heroes, Tails is pretty much Sonic younger brother and guess what Luigi is.
Both of them look up to their older brother, both are somewhat underrated and in the main heros shadows.
The only thing Knuckles share in comon with Luigi is the fact they both get mocked by their respective creators.
Tails will get in before Knuckles, no doubt about it. Its like having Wario in without Luigi...I agree with you completely.

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
They already have Wario in without Luigi. They are not going by priority otherwise characters like Luigi would already be confirmed
Thats what I mean. Its not like Luigi Isn't in the game, of course he is, Why wouldn't he be
in if Wario is? Its not like they are revealing characters by priority.

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
Wario is repping his own game not the Mario series
Okay, maybe i'm giving a bad example, but Wario did originate from mario, and has always been a rival to mario, the same as Knuckle's role. Tails on the other hand is the same as Luigi. If it makes more sense, I will just compare him to Bowser.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
Shadow wouldn't be very unique as a character. He could be differant to sonic, but Tails and Knuckles
Would be more individual.
I dont understand u guys..seriously u guys keep thinking shadow isnt capable of haveing his own unique movesets..only because hes the Antihero of sonic..screw that..Shadow deserves the brawl spot just as much as tails/knuckles if not more than them...1. because he fits the role perfect 2. brawl NEEDS more villans for all types of reasons...3. Shadow is way stronger than tails and knuckles combined with his chaos control powers..seriously..u guys are seeing way past all of these important factors.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
So? Its not like Luigi won't be in the game.
We don't know this just yet. It seems as if all the clones from Melee have just vanished with little or no clues as if they'll return. Most people want Knuckles, if you want Tails to be there to assist then make him an AT
Luigi is in. Not only is he in Brawl, but he was in both Melee and Smash 64, where Wario was not. I think it's obvious who has the priority.
Read my comments above. Ness has been in the 64 and Melee, look at him now. This is Brawl, a completely new game where anything is bound to happen

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
We don't know this just yet. It seems as if all the clones from Melee have just vanished with little or no clues as if they'll return. Most people want Knuckles, if you want Tails to be there to assist then make him an AT
EXACTLY tails is nothing more than a Assist Trophy...SAMe as he has always been in mostly all the dam sonic games..simple as that!

Top Bottom