• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other possible Sonic characters in Brawl

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Wait nvm i just skimed thru the article of scourge..and then saw some of his skills...yea its basically Sonic/shadow moves so idk about scourge now..and i dont really like the color green lol..although he does look cool i his alt colors would be black/white or some other crazy mix but other than that..Shadow for brawl sitll top on my list..so far noone has convinced me that Tails is better than shadow srry tails fans =\ Knuckles should be playable too. Tails.. an AT lol u kno y? all tails is..is a AT for sonic in all his games...let me give u a ride with my plane sonic...ASSIST...let me follow u everywhere sonic...ASSIST..let me carry u with my tails that fly...ASSIST perfect assist trophy imo
I never said Tails was better then Shadow what the hell?

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
Tails Skill Sheet

Standard Special ~ Tails whip (chargeable)

Up Special ~ Fly

Side Special ~ spin dash

Down Special ~ air bomb

Final Smash ~ Tornado (the plane)

Theme ~ Tails SA2B theme

Taunt 1: "I did it sonic"
Taunt 2: "I have more power than i thought i did"
Taunt 3: jumps up and down on the spot

Taunt 2- " i did it sonic"
pretty much sums up that he looks up to sonic..see if tails actually started gettin serious..and stoped bein around sonic all the time he would actually be nice..like if he were to go evil cause of dr eggman's mind control machine or watever and be EVIL for one day i would LOVE to see that..i bet even if tails did go evil he would be like "but i love sonic.."
/wipetear*

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Espio Skill Sheet

Standard Special: Invisiblity

Up Special: Ninja warp

Side Special: Shuriken throw (Chargeable)

Down Special: spike trap

Final Smash: Ninja Tornado

Theme : Team Chaotix

Taunt1: ninja pose
Taunt2: "im the brains of he Chaotix"
Taunt3: ninja pose 2

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Jet skill sheet

Standard Special: Board bash

Up special: extreme gear air boost (Chargeable)

Side special: extreme gear slide

Down special: extreme gear air dive

Final Smash: Bablyon rouge rush

Taunt1: "no way im gonna lose"
Taunt2: "ooo not bad"
Taunt 3: pose with board

Na its ok Holynightmare, im not fussed you cleared up some things actually

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
??? long story???? wait im confused now? HolyNightmare it is ok if you want to post stuff like that, its a sonic topic and i'm just doing skill sheets for the most likely sonic characters to be playable

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Well I think the Chaotix and the Babylon Rogues would make perfect Assist trophies.
Espio would throw down some shuriken at his opponents while Vector would breath fire on them and Charmy could finish it all up by throwing a stinger.
The Babylon Rogues should hit their opponents with their extreme gears or something like that.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Before Pokemon Trainer was announced... I once suggested TEAM CHAOTIX as a triple (switchable) team as a playable characer.... People called me crazy (not for having the Chaotix, believe me, but for having them as a triple-switchable character, lol)

I always thought it'd be cool to give Falco a Jet recolor. :p :D But that's JUST me. XD

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

Is Tails cool enough now? He's even allied with Super Shadow thats like the coolest thing ever.

now that's EXACTLY why I hate those Archie comics....

"Portal opening"?

"Oops I accidentally opened a zone of silence"?

Emeralds from every "dimension"?

-_- ... what's with people's love for UBERness... seriously it's ridiculous...

I thank myself for having stopped reading those comics when I was 8-y-o...

.. I'll just stick to the official stuff.. no matter how "sucky" it is to many.

(And people thought Shadow with a gun was ridiculous... sheeshh...)

finalark

SNORLAX
It's been ages... man do those comics bring back memories.

But that's not what this is about, its about other Sonic characters in Brawl

Here's one: Gamma from Sonic Adventure (Or was it Omega?)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Gamma blew up, Omega is the last of the E-series and the strongest.
I thought Omega was finally captured and broken apart to make Chaos Gamma from Sonic Battle.
(Rouge makes reference to Gamma looking like Omega, and someone else hints that Chaos Gamma was made by fusing many parts of different robots... but it mainly uses the Gamma model)

Which is what lead me to believe that Sonic Battle takes place after "Shadow the Hedgehog"

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I thought Omega was finally captured and broken apart to make Chaos Gamma from Sonic Battle.
(Rouge makes reference to Gamma looking like Omega, and someone else hints that Chaos Gamma was made by fusing many parts of different robots... but it mainly uses the Gamma model)

Which is what lead me to believe that Sonic Battle takes place after "Shadow the Hedgehog"
Omega is indestructible, he's even stronger then Shadow.
In Sonic Next-Gen it was Omega who defeated Shadow and sealed him up in the future.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
NEWGEN Timeline (according to me)

-Sonic Adventure
-Sonic Advance
-Sonic Adventure 2
-Sonic Advance 2
-Sonic Heroes
-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Sonic Battle
-Sonic Advance 3

-Sonic Riders (haven't played it actually... but if Omega appears, then this goes before Sonic Battle)

I haven't bumped into many plot holes (as I've played Shadow and that game covered many).

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Omega is indestructible, he's even stronger then Shadow.
In Sonic Next-Gen it was Omega who defeated Shadow and sealed him up in the future.
Can't beat you there. :p I haven't played that game. Guess my timeline might be messed up if I consider Next Gen...

****... Next Gen seems to have a kickass story... :( But the reviews haunt me away...

Cless

Smash Champion
Hmm, I think the last Sonic game I finished was SA2. Wow, my desire to finish Sonic games died with the Dreamcast, hahaha.

edit: No wait, I beat Sonic Rush. Forgot about that.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Hmm, I think the last Sonic game I finished was SA2. Wow, my desire to finish Sonic games died with the Dreamcast, hahaha.

edit: No wait, I beat Sonic Rush. Forgot about that.
You havn't missed much, but if you liked Sonic Rush you should get Sonic Rush Adventure its better then the first one.

finalark

SNORLAX
He said he doesn't know The chaotix, beats me he type like an idiot and probably as no knowledge of the classic games.
Omg shadow as guns and he's black!11!!
You know there is a web comic about that? The Shadow with guns thing and yes, Omega's voice is crap.

By the way, which Sonic game was that? Rivals?

Top Bottom