• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other possible Sonic characters in Brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
I blame 4kids for Tails's Misrespect. 4kids made Knuckles look tough in front of the kids, While tails was made to look like a whiney kid.

SonicMario

Smash Master
It's actually all because of the new sonic fans that liked Shadow in SA2 and cried when Shadow died at the end. Then some of them became activists and went to Sega demanding Shadow return. And you know how Sega is about their fan demands...

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Don't give a **** about Shadow, he should have died in SA2.
That way I won't have to keep seeing him popping up, oh well he hasn't appeared on the real good Sonic games A.K.A Sonic Rush series.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
y do u think espio iz cooler than Shadow. Becuz he throws shurukens 4x hiz size!!! lmao:)

What r u sun Naruto fan or sumthin
You don't have to like Naruto to like Espio. Espio has plenty of abilities and I like his attitude and style.
Too bad Vector is the only playable (Of the chaotix) in M&SatOG. While Charmy & Espio are judges -_-
Charmy I can understand, but Espio is too good for the Olympics. :chuckle:

The hell? Vector freaking owns.
Vector sucks to me. Sorry, but I think Espio is on a higher pwnage level.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
... *panics and steps in* calm down everyone, look i will not let people flame war in my topic! Look opinions are opinions, no one will ever agree with everything you say. There are fans for every sonic character including charmy.

We have established that we have:
~ Mixed feelings between Tails and Shadow,
~ Knuckles is one character that no one is really arguing over saying his bad,
~ Chaotix are new to the subject, yet they were only brought back for Sonic Heroes but they kept using them due to fan demands.
~ Amy and Big are possible assist trophies.
~ Cream the rabbit is not mentioned yet and hopefully will not be mentioned ever again.
~ Eggman and Metal Sonic as bosses in SSE
~ Chaos or biolizard to reappear
~Rouge and Omega are also not really been mentioned

So far we have most of the sonic cast.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I want Chaos to reappear. But Big is gay, no offense. Though Sonic Underground sucked, Manic disappeared. If they made him seem more like Sonic he could actually be a cool character.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
... *panics and steps in* calm down everyone, look i will not let people flame war in my topic! Look opinions are opinions, no one will ever agree with everything you say. There are fans for every sonic character including charmy.

We have established that we have:
~ Mixed feelings between Tails and Shadow,
~ Knuckles is one character that no one is really arguing over saying his bad,
~ Chaotix are new to the subject, yet they were only brought back for Sonic Heroes but they kept using them due to fan demands.
~ Amy and Big are possible assist trophies.
~ Cream the rabbit is not mentioned yet and hopefully will not be mentioned ever again.
~ Eggman and Metal Sonic as bosses in SSE
~ Chaos or biolizard to reappear
~Rouge and Omega are also not really been mentioned

So far we have most of the sonic cast.
Very nice that u have been keeping up with most of the arguments and flamein lol..anyways i want pics of all these sonic characters i never heard of lol like chaotix,
espio,that gator dude idk all these new characters lol =\

Cless

Smash Champion
Yeah, Big sucks at life. He should not be an AT.

Very nice that u have been keeping up with most of the arguments and flamein lol..anyways i want pics of all these sonic characters i never heard of lol like chaotix,
espio,that gator dude idk all these new characters lol =\
If by new you mean older than Shadow, then yeah. Also, use google.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Oo; no anime/cartoon character appearances please, Sonic Underground was rubbish and the songs were horrible.. i only liked 1 song from the whole show and that was the 'Mobius Stomp'. Also no Sonic Satan or the classic sonic with scratch and grounder from Robotnik's Meanbean machine

Top Bottom