• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Otakon Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
had so much fun :)

tried to rep SoVa w/ o-no as much as we could :p good **** on smashboards ****** it down on the teams tv, **** was hilarious.

can't wait til next year.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
HIV+ Here. I hated the fact that there was a lag on the tvs. I couldnt use falco, fox, and i have a moral issue with using peach on lag tvs, so to all those peach players, I hope you felt in heaven.

Oh, and this is a shoutout to anyone that took part in triple teaming me in the 4 man melees.

Go screw yourselves, i almost took down all 3 of you, twice in a row.

I saw a lot of good smashers. Korn i would of loved to MM you, and also a lot of players there. I got to single out slikrick a lot during team matches, played oro a couple times, and did really well, especailly for playing like....twice every half an hour. I just couldnt get a good enough teammate to help me stay on a tv and help adjust to the lag. I played falcon and gannon and sammus a lot even though there no where near my best chars, and I felt bad doing it, but i cant use fox and expect to automatically adjust and drillshine and ****. But I hope to see you guys at some smashfests.

You were all great to play with. Even though you took tv's for hours at a time you didn't do it like jerks, you did it cause it was fun and you did it skillfully. Everyone there was very nice to joke around with, and I still cant wait to play you guys. Seriously, if theres a smashfest in baltimore, or around pennsylvania, or anywhere I wanna actually show you how good I really am. I'll bring at least 250 with me, 2-5 dollar MM all night long. See if you can take any of it ;-)

~rh

Smash Lord
I was over there playing 3S/taking pics of girls with some friends, so I didnt really play much smash. I did do a couple of FFAs; on Friday I came in at around 2/3PM and busted some Jigglypuff/Peach a.ss with my white Marth, then I left for some pizza xD

But yeah, this was amazing.

And the rave = so. much. a.ss. Besides the smelly nerds, this was the higlight of Saturday night.

Otakon 08! Get hype!

:laugh:

Frozen

Smash Lord
im sorrryyyyyyyy Frozen........ =(
i didnt mean to forget you..

but we didnt get to play at all =( ..
sigh
lol it's all good, we'll definitely get some games in next tourney we're both at....I hear talk there's a C3 next sat., i'll likely be there.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
**** it i wish i could have come!!!!! it sounded so much fun...and i would have loved to get some DK rapage on those tvs...u all know this means im gonna HAVE to have another smashfest soon...or a bunch of small ones...im gonna try to schedule my surgery 2maro and then ill have 8 weeks off after it...so start posting who wants to come on my thread and when!!

DK smokes crack...
<--- click here for thread

and ryu howd u do on the 3rd strike tvs?

and korn u better come over soon and smash it up...along with everyone else on here

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
SlikVik, gimme a Place and Time, and Ill def try and make it somewhere. I liked how you played. You had some good combos but I felt you left them unfinished, probably due to the lag, which was gay. Your peach looks like it can **** a lot more than it did. I really tried to give you a match, but my partner kept killing himself >.>. But anyway, yea dude, you were a cool guy to play smash with and I'll try my best to get to wherever.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Oh and also, for all you 3s players, I was purple ken ;-) Good matches by all, but I felt i did pretty well, except for that dude who was friends with justin wong. My *** is still burning from that **** i was forced to accept by chungli.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
I had fun playing all you guys there. I wish we had tvs with no lag though. I missed so many edgeguards and miss timed alot of my attacks. Korn, how do you play fox so well on those laggy tvs, it really scares me lol. All in all it was fun playing you all. Next time we should all chose a tv to own, it's fun owning tvs for like hours. =D

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
hey guys, sorry i wasn't there for the tourney on saturday, a lot of things happened and i wanted to check out the rest of the con this time around. congrats to korn for taking it though, good stuff. i however, was fighting my battles elsewhere....

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Ricky thats amazing.

I had fun playing all you guys there. I wish we had tvs with no lag though. I missed so many edgeguards and miss timed alot of my attacks. Korn, how do you play fox so well on those laggy tvs, it really scares me lol. All in all it was fun playing you all. Next time we should all chose a tv to own, it's fun owning tvs for like hours. =D
Lol yeah man you were mad good though you have a weird game tag, its nothing like your SmashBoards name.

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
I missed getting into BOTH tournaments, I was so pissed but I played alot of FFAs though, not sure who I played with. It was awesome though. Did anyone notice a red ganon in any of their matches? I remember doing a 2v2 with my friend against a Fox and Shiek, they were destroying, we came close though I was partnered up with Link.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i had fun at otakon. nice job making first in singles, korn, and congrats to slik & emblem for 2nd and 3rd.
It was me, Hoyo, Emblems friend who got 3rd. Emblem didn't get to enter actually. We are both Marths.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
SlikVik, gimme a Place and Time, and Ill def try and make it somewhere. I liked how you played. You had some good combos but I felt you left them unfinished, probably due to the lag, which was gay. Your peach looks like it can **** a lot more than it did. I really tried to give you a match, but my partner kept killing himself >.>. But anyway, yea dude, you were a cool guy to play smash with and I'll try my best to get to wherever.
C3 tournament link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109576

also, im in hyattsville, md. right down the street from college park and pg mall

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Hoyo - ...yay i finally remember your name! :D lol
um.. i really dont have problem about lag tvs at all... all i care is about the controller ^__^;
your marth is really good too! also ur falcon.... (._____. ; thats why i cheating u by spamming lasers... but i hope to play you more some tournaments! =]

Ricky - ..................yea just like i talked to you yesterday
T________T i cant find you + ur gf... i never seen you cosplay as link + ur gf as zelda
thats so amazing... but i missed it =(
btw gimme ur cell number i need to call you sometimes =] send pm to me plzz

YO - .......yeah im really sorry -_____-; im so mean to you... sorry about that im just weird posting yesterday lol im too scare to choose other characters like falcon ...cuz i dont know i didnt play falcon so well at otakon at all.. so i had to choose fox .. ^__^;
yeah im really sorry about that

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Oh and also, for all you 3s players, I was purple ken ;-) Good matches by all, but I felt i did pretty well, except for that dude who was friends with justin wong. My *** is still burning from that **** i was forced to accept by chungli.
lol **** it i wish i was there some of my 3s friends r friends with wong...they tought me the **** i know today

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It was amazing how many Smashboards people actually went. Who I saw:

Foxxx
Nick Nasty
Binge
slikvik
Lukky
Me
Frozen
HAT
EEvisu
DOSV
Nikkatzu
Oro
Vist
Shinku
KitsuneSoul
O-NO
Isai
Korn (teh winnah)
Emblem Lord
DVDA
UmbreonMow
Lobos
SS4Ricky (didn't actually see him >_>)
SlayerColdKiller (didn't see >_>)
(I'm forgetting people)

We actually had enough talent there for an ACTUAL tournament, and not a scrub one lol. If only we could have done a huge crew battle divided between states. DE/VA/NJ/NY vs MD (MD had too many smashers there >_>).

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ahhhh! I didn't get to hang around the game room that much because of artist alley D; so I didn't get to meet you all but my friend Hoyo did booo! XD Anyways, i played Korn in a 4 way match on Sunday but I didn't get to properly meet him. Sunday was the longest time I spent in the gameroom. Ah well good stuff to Hoyo who won third XD

ps: lag sucks lol.

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
I'm sorry I went to OC3 and missed everyone that I might have seen at Otakon that I may have seen in previous years. I hope you all had fun, and if any one of you actually knows me, maybe see you next year or something. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol I was just wondering how many people would notice I threw Isai in there. >.> But if you look in your heart, Isai is always there comboing you.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I missed getting into BOTH tournaments, I was so pissed but I played alot of FFAs though, not sure who I played with. It was awesome though. Did anyone notice a red ganon in any of their matches? I remember doing a 2v2 with my friend against a Fox and Shiek, they were destroying, we came close though I was partnered up with Link.
i remember a decent ganon with a bad partner. good stuff

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Laggy t.v's and crappy controllers FTW!

Wish I could have entered. Oh, well. Doesn't matter since I suck at this game.

-EE-

Smash Cadet
There was a terrorist looking dude playing smash, his name could have been Isia so I said nothing.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Um, I saw advertisements there for a con in Arlington. Can somebody explain to me what it is and if they will have smash? I forgot the name...

Edit: Good job @ Korn for winning.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol I was just wondering how many people would notice I threw Isai in there. >.> But if you look in your heart, Isai is always there comboing you.
LOL I totally noticed that Isai was on that list, I kinda second guessed myself and asked around if Isai was really there XDDDD

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Korn-ur not mean lol r u going 2 C3 if i go i wana get some friendlies in

Um, I saw advertisements there for a con in Arlington. Can somebody explain to me what it is and if they will have smash? I forgot the name...
there is a con in VA in November
one in Ny December
then Katsucon in DC feburary
and then finaly Otakon again (all the conventions i noe of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom