• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Otakon Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
Korn-ur not mean lol r u going 2 C3 if i go i wana get some friendlies in

there is a con in VA in November
one in Ny December
then Katsucon in DC feburary
and then finaly Otakon again (all the conventions i noe of)
there's midatlandtic con around june down in richmond
never been to it, Otakon was fun, go tthere late so I didn't enter the tournament, woulda gotten destroyed by Korn though

Frozen

Smash Lord
You have no idea how many pictures I jumped into the background of with that pose. A friend and I actually walked around the convention for a good 30 minutes just jumping into the backgrounds of pictures with stupid poses like true *******es.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o315/KeyKun05/Okaton/IMGP0153.jpg
is an amazing example ^.^

Oh and i'll be going to Anime Next in October, it's in DC.

Not sure after that, but i'll definitely be at Katsucon, I never miss that.

Shinku

Smash Champion
lmao! omg, im so gonna try that at the next convention. just jump behind people at photo shots. hopefully ill be at anime next is it?, or whatever the next one is called

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo slikvik I'm gonna pm you my cell since you asked for it.

Edit: Hey Frozen it's the same number I had before, so could you tell Hat that as well?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
When I search for Anime Next, I just get this: http://www.animenext.org/

It says it was already held near NY earlier this year (Meadowlands). A little further down on Google I see Anime Next October, but it's from 2002. I'm probably just not looking in the right place. -_-

But I'll be at Katsucon....watching Korn win. lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
Assuming I can get into the Katsucon tournament, i'm winning it >.<

And yeah, Ron I won't exactly be calling you anytime soon, I dropped my cell phone in my pool yesterday and it doesn't want to work anymore.....well I can text message.....but the camera and all forms of sound (inbound or outbound) and vibration don't work anymore....

August 22'nd I'll be getting a free Verizon chocolate phone, but still....this sucks >.>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah Korn, it was a good set. If you still play Marth I'll rematch you. :D Or your Fox or Falcon.

Frozen - looool.....I gave you the phone curse. >.> I'm borrowing a phone (shell, same card) until my new one is mailed, but I got the same number. All my contacts are gone though. >__>

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Feel free to PM me your number anytime aswell >.>

Korn, BlackHayato has a team mate Special K, I dout he will drop him fro you since they have teamed for like ever lmao.

Shinku

Smash Champion
me and korn could be a good team. my last team mate quit smash to play Rangorak, that *******.

Since i went to the last katsukon, the great thing was there wasn't a gay 64 limit like otakon. since i signed up late, i manage to come in 2nd.

TAK$

Smash Ace
You have no idea how many pictures I jumped into the background of with that pose. A friend and I actually walked around the convention for a good 30 minutes just jumping into the backgrounds of pictures with stupid poses like true *******es.

Oh and i'll be going to Nekocon in November, it's here http://nekocon.com/index.php

fixed for what i know you meant to say.

srsly.

Shinku

Smash Champion
thats good i jus wana get some Azn girls in my hotel room by running trains on a tv they gona think im so pro lol
lmfao!!! omg wtf man!! honestly, dating asian girls isnt all that great. there dumb, annoying, and clingy as hell. but im sure you guys wouldnt care about a thing like that. oh btw, my katsukon prize was a bunch of paper crap and a ace combat t-shirt. woopdy doo

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
lmfao!!! omg wtf man!! honestly, dating asian girls isnt all that great. there dumb, annoying, and clingy as hell. but im sure you guys wouldnt care about a thing like that. oh btw, my katsukon prize was a bunch of paper crap and a ace combat t-shirt. woopdy doo
Lol i have a Gf jus lookin for a Quickie :chuckle: (jk)
mm i gess ima have 2 win so i dont get paper crap lol

TAK$

Smash Ace
nekocon will be epic.. i'm definitely going. anyone know how the smash setup will be?

no idea, but the last nekocon i went to was better than otakon that year, i didnt even care about smash when i went, since i didnt get to go to otakon this year nekocon will make up for it.

nekocon is pretty **** amazing, and with it being nekocon 10 and all, it's gonna be HUGE this year, and i hear they're doing something really special this year.

on topic kinda, i'm def going to otakon next year, boo @ going to cali for Oc3 and getting stuck in norcal.

editz like the second i posted lolz: as far as the smash thing goes, i think they're having about 3-4 tvs for it, it may even be 1-2, i have to ask my staff buddyz.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
hmm well, i'll probably bring a setup so if anyone wants.. we can smash in my hotel room. :D otakon was my first con.. and it certainly will not be my last.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
yo lol, I was probably the gannon playing in FFA, cause i cant do lag tvs at all. Oh and also Please tell me someone noticed my jiggly puff FFA's, where I almost 12 stocked the match, and it came down to all 3 of them not fighting and teaming up on me

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
good times. i had lots of fun playing shinku and bowser tree. to bad we couldent get more matches in. anime con smash is just so crowded!!! so i play lots of kof 11 instead.
14 win streak FTW!!!!
**** man come over and play some smash and 2-Ds with me!

Oh and i'll be going to Anime Next in October, it's in DC.

LMAO ur my hero...and dont get a chocolate phone i hear they suck horribly...

Korn - when r u comin over and smashin man?

Yeah Korn, it was a good set. If you still play Marth I'll rematch you. :D Or your Fox or Falcon.

Frozen - looool.....I gave you the phone curse. >.> I'm borrowing a phone (shell, same card) until my new one is mailed, but I got the same number. All my contacts are gone though. >__>

443-880-5657 and anyone else who wants to smash today get up with me

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
meh w/e
i'll win Katsucon next year -.- atleast i want first or 2nd the prize that ricky had last year (07) was awesome... free way ticket for katsu next year..
unlike mine lol katsu 06 i get 2nd for smash tourney i only get "Quake 4 T-shirt" ppshh

=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom