• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Otakon Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

~rh

Smash Lord
no i lost to some fat guy...i should have played ibuki and then i would have won cause i beat him earlier with ibuki...where u at Otakon last year around 3rd strike? me and my friend who played a red Dudley ran like 20+ streaks on the 3rd strike tvs lol
I was there but I was god awful at 3S at the time lol. I played like the scrubbiest Ken ever, but now I'm alot better.

OT: We need to request Koda Kumi's girls and Hikki's Kiss & Cry at the rave. Those songs need to be played; GS to Kuu and Hikki for making such godly music.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Im at otakon to make some new friends and learn in smash, so I dont care if I get beaten down or if I woop some ***. I'm just there to learn as much as possible. I'm the Doc player from last year with the big curly hair. I'll be there at otakon this year in the game room about 80% of the time, with the tag HIV+ and probably a visor and sunglasses. I hope to meet a lot of good people, and not too many *******s who hate Noobs, cuase remember. It's an anime convention first, and smash is only one of the games there, so don't be hatin.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If I see you, I'll play you. Though that's nearly impossible since there will be far more people than TVs for Smash, and they'll all want FFAs. >_> Maybe if someone designates a TV 1v1 like last year.

Edit: I'll be brown, tall, and have curly hair and glasses. And probably have a striped shirt on.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Free For All with Items is much fun, you guys have lost your smash spirit. Try it. you'll love the funny randomness. I understand if money is on the line, but a free entry tourny (ffa w/items) sounds like much fun.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well EE, registration begins at 8:30 AM. I'd like to be there before then, so I'd say just be at my house by 7:30, because two buses come by 8:00, and a total of three in the entire hour. One bus is 7:34. So yeah, soon as you come let's just go wait for the bus. Cool?

Edit: DVDA I've played FFA with items, I've had the game since it came out, I was losing interest in that before I even got into tournament play. Trust me. I like normal FFAs, though.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I NEED A RIDE to Otakon tomorrow **********************
...I live next to marshall high school (Fallschurch, va) T_______T
Shinku ?? anyone ???? i can pay for the gas money!

please help kornn ... =(

my address is
2102 paul edwin terrace #t-1 Fallschurch, VA 22043

~rh

Smash Lord
Im a semi tall kid with an offbeat afro, using the tag RYUH

Im gonna have my shades on my neck or my hair and Im gonna have a big backpack on with a peachy colored shirt.

And I will have a posse of tens of females.

/I wish

Frozen

Smash Lord
Bleh, i'll have one female....and she's probably going to stop me from going to the game room =X .....i'll have to ditch her.....

Oh yeah, and the tournament on saturday....i'm going to win it.

Lobos

Smash Master
Yup i'll be there saturday only maybe sunday if i feel like drivng back and forth. Too bad for the $60 at the door.

Shinku

Smash Champion
sorry i couldnt give you a ride korn, i was in b-more early on thursday. right now im at dk smash house on his labtop and im freaking tired -_-. see you guys there

~rh

Smash Lord
FFA ****ing sucks.

I hate how ****ing Links and Kirbys get into semifinals, and all of the good players get knocked the **** out early.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I was in the gameroom for like 15 minutes today....i'll definitely be in there longer tomorrow, mostly because I won't have a wench holding me down.

Lobos

Smash Master
*Beats shinku to the punch*

From what I know KORNNNNN got 1st and slikvik got 2nd. No idea who won 3rd but the tournament had a 64 player cap with the wait line having close to 85-95 people.

Other than that I had a great time , didn't notice much lag on the tvs but the controllers sucked. It ends tomorrow so nothing happens monday.

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
I could not get a pass to enter singles cause they ran out, it sucked watching Korn win -.-

/EE

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I could not get a pass to enter singles cause they ran out, it sucked watching Korn win -.-

/EE
man.. i had a HARD time to find someone that want to sell ticket anyway
-___- feaking $30 ticket...

but i have a lot of FUN playing team :) w/ BlackHayato (thanks for let me sleep in your room ..im appreciate that and your peach is so **** good) , w/ DosV (rediculous DI!), w/ EE (Fox rapeee), w/ Shinku (double Foxes **** also )

um... i won tournament
2nd is silkvik (i might spell wrong)
3rd Marth guy from TSA ? (he get the best prize ever! >..<)
4th my friend i really dont know his smash name hes pretty good peach player

Shinku

Smash Champion
well that was a fun *** smash thing a ma-jiggy. i didnt feel any lag on the TVs but the some of the controllers were ok, others just sucked ***, i could not wavedash at all. but in other words, i got alot to say so ill just do a shout outies cuz i can.

Dk Smash- too bad i didnt see ya there, but thanks for letting me stay on thursday. your donkey kong is on that bum ****.

EE -ehh...

Frozen - we didnt get our capt crunch dittos

A-tree/B-tree - your samus is gay, as in good. good shiz on teams when we *****

ORO - your samus is good too, hopefully youll attend more tournies.

dosv - the next shizwhiz???

Korn - im mad you got a spot and won, lol. but good stuff with the double fox's

Hat - your style reminds me of drephen

Emblem Lord - Finally, i get to see you play. crazy tech skillz. i thought EL was a little kid with a big head

Lobo's - better luck on the next guitar hero, although your link ***** on my team

SlikVik - that one combo on FD during the final 1v1 match on korn, with a umbrella into a down A, crazy!

Vist - your luigi's gay. lol

Shinku - your amazing, LOL

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Lol man good shizzy for winnning Korn and finding somone nice enough to sell u their pass for a decent, I was not so lucky but I did sell a Teken 4 ticket for 20 dollars lol.

It was fun holding down the TV for multiple rounds against people w/ different partners though it would have been nice if we could have done some 1 on 1 matches, oh well.

good **** @ everyone and Emblem Lord you have the best eyes ever lol

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol good **** to the Smashboards alliance. It's like our collective goal was to make all the Otakon Smashers feel bad when they played us.

Shinku - Good ****, sorry I shot you so much. lol

HAT

Smash Ace
yeah, i had fun at otakon. nice job making first in singles, korn, and congrats to slik & emblem for 2nd and 3rd.

sorry to everyone bowsertree and I pissed off by WINNING TO ****ING MUCH. But y'know, it's all good. =]

shoutouts are a pain in the ***, but good **** @ shinku, dosv, and those who i haven't mentioned because i totally forgot about you

next year i'm winning the god**** tournament, becuase i'm actually going to get a pass into it. that's right. it's gonna happen for sure.

=]

who all's goin to C3?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
it so funny how "Hey its Yo" tried to beat me so bad in Fox dittos today.. =]

---------------------
also ....
I should take a pics a group of smashers yesterday =(
like black hayato, dosV, hats, EE, shinku, oro, vist, Btree, etc
sigh
---------------------
Thx redd :3

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Me and HAT had one tv for like two hours lol. People were actually getting pissed. >_>

Korn - If I had thought of that we could've gotten EE to do that too since he had a camera. Maybe next con there's a smashboards group at?

Redd - I dunno if I'm going. I've been off work for nine days and if I take off for C3 they might get pissed. lol

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol you saw us a lot at Otakon, so you were getting used to it.

con - tournament - tournament - tournament - tournament - tournament - tournament - tournament - tournament - tournament - con --- some of us will be seeing a lot of each other. lol

Shinku

Smash Champion
when i was dominating on FFA on one tv, this one guy kept talking mad trash. he had a black samus and i kept wave shining him off the stage. he got really really pissed, "wtf is that s***, i aint never seen that in my life!!" it was soo great crushing cocky noobs :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom