• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Otakon Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen

Smash Lord
We should all walk around in on big group afterwards and hit on passing cosplayers in general.

Oh and i've decided i'll be cosplaying again this year....although i'm not sure what as yet....and it's getting closer....

~rh

Smash Lord
I might go as son goku from saiyuki... but i dont know yet...

~rh

Smash Lord
Alright... 3s at 8 on friday.. nice way to top off a great night :)

Frozen

Smash Lord
Not sure....I know first place at Katsucon last year was a free 3-day pass to this years Katsucon....don't know about Otakon though.

~rh

Smash Lord
Too late, you gotta get it at the door now. The deadline was Saturday :(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Pre-Reg is still available online up until the 11th of July, then you'll have to buy your tickets at the door. There's no cap on attendance this year so I wouldn't worry about not having your ticket pre-reg.

Shinku

Smash Champion
Pre-Reg is still available online up until the 11th of July, then you'll have to buy your tickets at the door. There's no cap on attendance this year so I wouldn't worry about not having your ticket pre-reg.
oh freaking sweet. in that case i think i feel more comfortable buying my ticket at the door, im not gonna mind the wait in line. cuz i dont wanna buy my ticket online, then something come up and i wont be able to go.

~rh

Smash Lord
I rushed my parents and got them mad at me on Friday for nothing wtf :(

Shinku

Smash Champion
Will anything be happening on the last day of Otakon smash-wise?
if your taking about Sunday, then i seriously doubt it. everyones gonna leaving and such, and i don't think they have any tournaments or anything. but im sure you can probably play smash until they kick everyone out the game room. im probably gonna be doing that =P

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
if your taking about Sunday, then i seriously doubt it. everyones gonna leaving and such, and i don't think they have any tournaments or anything. but im sure you can probably play smash until they kick everyone out the game room. im probably gonna be doing that =P
So just friendlies. I can live with that.

~rh

Smash Lord
So just friendlies. I can live with that.
The game room closes at 12noon on Sunday I think x.x

I'm not going Sunday, though. Not much will be happening.

And I spoke with the tourn organizer, he said prizes will consist of gift cards and anime merchandise...

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
It looks like I'll just be buying my tickets at the door, I see no reason not to since there is no cap.

Looking forward to some matches and hot asian girls, I bought a new shirt =]

/EE

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
Jo, Ill be there and in the gameing room Friday and Sat a good 80% of the time for this. I want to set some things up thursday or con nights for smash practice in a hotel or something. Anyone that remembers me and wants some practice give me a ring and Ill try to set something up. PS I also need two more otakus 'preferably smashers' for a room so keep that in mind aswell.

215-436-4438 *wink*

(For those that went to the past few cons, Im the stylish kid with the single strand hair on the left side whom plays only link)

~Blade

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Anyone remember the sexy black beast from last Otakon? You're right, I don't remember either. But I was there and I had clothes and ****.

EE are you gonna go straight to the convention center? Cause I'm heading down there like 6AM or some ****, not sure.

Shinku

Smash Champion
well lets see, im going to pick up my registration thursday evening. however i need to place to sleep since im going all 3 days. can anyone help me out?

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
EE are you gonna go straight to the convention center? Cause I'm heading down there like 6AM or some ****, not sure.
I told you I was gonna just come w/ you on the bus so I guess I'd be getting to your house w/e I need to =0

~rh

Smash Lord
We're going to the rave both nights, whether you guys like it or not [you should like it though]. :)

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
id like to get some matches in with Shinku Korn Ricky and eggm. im pretty sure i played eggm last year, there arent too many good yoshi's so i think ive got the right guy.
korn, you may remember me as the "daisy" player at Kasukon.
i also here that shinku plays capcom type fighters? CVS2? 3rd strike? other sf games?
we MUST get matches in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom