• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSPLAY - Birmingham,England - 26th April '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol you said yourself that I was good at melee so whatever. Oh and I'd say that most people not playing brawl is doing so to clutch on to their superiority they have over others with melee and therefore opts out of it worried that they won't win at brawl

edit- lol how the **** am I retreating? I like Melee and brawl a fair bit and will continue to play both games.
I'd say most people who hang on to melee do it because brawl is **** and they realise it is nothing in comparison to melee. The only good thing about it is some of the graphics and not even all of them as Ganondorf looks terrible now.
Wiggum still plays melee, I dont see him clutching onto any superiority (no offense Wiggum lol). EVERYONE I know who plays melee and not brawl does so because Brawl sucks.

I didn't post saying you weren't good at melee. Seems like your inner self is getting in touch with the fact of your ability. And I didn't say you were good really I just thought you were gonna be terrible and you weren't as bad as I expected.

LOOOL Yeah I was sandbagging HARDCORE during the match I played him but he knew that anyway as in the MM I just jumped off on the second game because I wanted to play again.

Keep up the cockyness London your doing me proud.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
whatever dude cos tbh you were playing **** so I don't really care although I hate people that sandbag because it's sort of a 'I'm too good for you so I wont even try' mentality which is kind of arrogant but then you are a bit aren't you? And since your going along that road then lol I can play a LOT better than when I was playing against you. Are you really this arrogant?

About the brawl thing- so because I still play melee that means that I think Brawl is ****? How does this work exactly? Is it not physically possible to like both games or something :laugh:.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
whatever dude cos tbh you were playing **** so I don't really care although I hate people that sandbag because it's sort of a 'I'm too good for you so I wont even try' mentality which is kind of arrogant but then you are a bit aren't you? And since your going along that road then lol I can play a LOT better than when I was playing against you. Are you really this arrogant?

About the brawl thing- so because I still play melee that means that I think Brawl is ****? How does this work exactly? Is it not physically possible to like both games or something :laugh:.
If I wanted to I could have 4/3 stocked you in every game I played you but the effort wouldn't have made it fun so I sandbagged like walking up to you and doing a Tilt or stupid overkills (which I would do in a tourn anyway) and jumping off the edge in the second game loool.because its funny and so I could see all the dumb mistakes you were making. Actually my mentality was more like 'I cant be bothered to try because I'm too good' but your guess was close:).

I'm not saying you cant play both loool Silly Billy Dilly Willy... I'm saying brawl sucks and most people who play it are playing it because they were **** in melee.

The situation calls for £5 MM?????

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
You are both generalising so examples of individual people do no good.

Theres probably too many factors for both but I think alot of washed up Melee players are seeing this as a new start. Alot of the UK scene atm is very fresh, and they want to continue playing Melee because they still have unachieved goals or whatever.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im just being cocky which puts me in the position to say what I want when I want.
Whether you are right are wrong (which you are wrong as Professor Pro has spoken) it doesn't matter as Melee is better then Brawl.
Still alot people have ran to Brawl because they weren't good at Melee and I know alot of people.

Cockyness all the way london!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Who said it does....

Loool I weren't brushing it off, the situation is just more me being cocky and watching the other person get mad/annoyed then what I believe in even though I do believe in it I wasn't really trying hard to argue my point so go play your with that rubbish character and stay in Scotland prick:).

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lol zeppo is right i still have some unachieved goals in melee . lol my mentality is . marth sucks marth is so boring to play , TBH i sandbagg in even match i have ever played in my life .

i could probably 3/4 stock . VA . prof pro , pdot , chris the list continues but i dont really care but i dont do it because that would not be fun

BTW brawl deos suck . i have been studying the game for the past days on start up + combos +adv tactical situations and doesn't compare to melee .

so i agree with profs statement on **** meleers :) nice word

grayfox

Smash Champion
I was refering to the current disagreement but fair play lol.

Also, to do the 10 chars thing write whatever you want then use a lot of spaces, then another character. The spaces count as characters yet only 1 shows up in the actual post.

VA

Smash Hero
i could probably 3/4 stock . VA .
if you had ever nearly 3 stocked me or anything LIKE that, I might agree. however you've never convincingly beaten me, and lost 6 games in a row to my ganon. dying to an amazing zero to death combo of fair fair fair fair fair fair. show me your fuc|<in moves edwin.

chris H

Smash Journeyman
i just have to say Robby edwin just stop posting and zeppo you are a fool if you think you can finish me and frost hahahah but still edwin you say you can 4 stock people when you want then you should of won ALT son

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
P.pro- go on MSN
LoooL Why.... Whatever you want to say can be said on the boards baby

Lol Charles go and post in there >-------http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132473-------<

London has nothing on Scotland when it comes to cockyness go and play Brawl, fannies :laugh::laugh::laugh:
loool Thats Charles Home..jkin:). You lot aren't even cocky in the boards. If you want to be truly cocky you have to be cocky everywhere you go. I'm sorry but when it comes to me and Pdot being cocky we will hurt everyones feelings, especially when we do it and ask annoying questions about why things are the way they are in the match... pdot knows what im talking bout lol but its the way we say it is well. London is the heart of cockyness

Why is everyone coming to this thead to argue lol, no one even went to this tourney

London is rediculous
I think your silly for taking the time to read london peoples posts. Then come on here and say we are all terrible at smash is just going over the top. How exactly are we all rediculous at smash???? VA is better then you prick.. always trying to start an arguement:mad:

grayfox

Smash Champion
roffffffl no johns p.pro, i've been pwning london players since they emerged from their burbery tinted rocks and i have no intentions on stopping now son

You know i'd agree, i am silly for wasting my time on London posts, touché point to be perfectly honest - but sometimes you gotta waste time to have some good times, i must say if it wasn't for the legend that is chrisboi id be ashamed that London is even in our scene.

Robbys good times, hes learned from the best it can't be escaped that he is superior to one of the most populated cities in the world, really, do you expect to be superior to ME?! Dear me, words escape me, i'll leave you with a picture

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol zeppo is right i still have some unachieved goals in melee . lol my mentality is . marth sucks marth is so boring to play , TBH i sandbagg in even match i have ever played in my life .

i could probably 3/4 stock . VA . prof pro , pdot , chris the list continues but i dont really care but i dont do it because that would not be fun

BTW brawl deos suck . i have been studying the game for the past days on start up + combos +adv tactical situations and doesn't compare to melee .

so i agree with profs statement on **** meleers :) nice word
You see Edwin this is why your so unpopular with so many smash players I mean your ego's just unattractive. Read what you just posted ffs it's just, lol ego. All you ever do on these stupid forums is say how amazing and godly you apparently are and how worse everyone is compared to you. You're basically making the UK threads even worse then they were before and before they were appauling.

Prof pro- whats the point in having conversations with you on smashboards it's slow and doesn't get anywhere. And you admit your cocky and are proud of it, it's basically not something to be proud of as it just gets on everyones nerves. Why do you think people say stuff like Lonon is rediculous (Grayfox)?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i dunno why people dislike edwins posts so much

i like them

aint nothing wrong with a little cockyness and ego

prof is much worse but u guys like him because hes small and cute like a mouse..with an afro

Retroking2000

Smash Master
if you had ever nearly 3 stocked me or anything LIKE that, I might agree. however you've never convincingly beaten me, and lost 6 games in a row to my ganon. dying to an amazing zero to death combo of fair fair fair fair fair fair. show me your fuc|<in moves edwin.
lol i would have 3/4 stocked you if i was playing serious . i did not care because you were ganon

i just have to say Robby edwin just stop posting and zeppo you are a fool if you think you can finish me and frost hahahah but still edwin you say you can 4 stock people when you want then you should of won ALT son
condersing the fact that i 4stocked you twice in a row when i was playing serious and the only tourney when i was playing serious . i had no sleep because i did not care how far i went in ALT . if i had gotten sleep who knows .

You see Edwin this is why your so unpopular with so many smash players I mean your ego's just unattractive. Read what you just posted ffs it's just, lol ego. All you ever do on these stupid forums is say how amazing and godly you apparently are and how worse everyone is compared to you. You're basically making the UK threads even worse then they were before and before they were appauling.

Prof pro- whats the point in having conversations with you on smashboards it's slow and doesn't get anywhere. And you admit your cocky and are proud of it, it's basically not something to be proud of as it just gets on everyones nerves. Why do you think people say stuff like Lonon is rediculous (Grayfox)?
whats so egotistical about it . until someone destroys me in smash thats when i will shut so far that day has not happen and never will . condersing the fact that i do not flame your posts . btw where did you place ben at ALT i forgot

I reckon its because profs have a sense of tongue in cheek about them yet edwins seem 100% serious lol
really

yeh, then you woke up and you were using marth on ys...lose
it was friendlies after the tournament where i was tired form had been playing constant sets . btw ehere did you place at ALT VA ? i dont remember

anybody thats says replies i will not reply back .since this is osplay and had nothing to do about it just spoiling the thread just beat me in a tournament ? that is all

TOS out >_>

VA

Smash Hero
it was friendlies after the tournament where i was tired form had been playing constant sets . btw ehere did you place at ALT VA ? i dont remember
two places behind you lol.

btw I don't have anything against you. I actually think you're ok. I like your smash style, I want to play you with Fox, and I doubt you could four stock me seeing as I have only been four stocked in anything serious by frostbyte...and I was a complete scrub back then.

Mr P

Smash Ace
roffffffl no johns p.pro, i've been pwning london players since they emerged from their burbery tinted rocks and i have no intentions on stopping now son

You know i'd agree, i am silly for wasting my time on London posts, touché point to be perfectly honest - but sometimes you gotta waste time to have some good times, i must say if it wasn't for the legend that is chrisboi id be ashamed that London is even in our scene.

Robbys good times, hes learned from the best it can't be escaped that he is superior to one of the most populated cities in the world, really, do you expect to be superior to ME?! Dear me, words escape me, i'll leave you with a picture

ROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG grayfox is back.

lol pro, Londons not even good at mario kart never mind being cocky.

probably the second best thread on the boards at the moment behind the scottish thread.

[/IMG]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

LOOOL At the poster and Chrisboi comment. Good to see someone responding in a funny way. I like you my friend.... I like you. But still London is amazing and if you think not I advise you to come down here so I can bend you round and slip something into, this thing I will be slipping into you is a d!ck.... king smith book so you can go home and read it.

Mission Accomplished. Im proud of my cockyness though, there are a few flaws in it though that im trying to work on, I will get back to you when they are at there peak.
If I go on msn I will just end up talking about how I love you and I dont want this to happen which is why the cockyness deserves to stay on smashboards.
I want the public to see is well.

i dunno why people dislike edwins posts so much

i like them

aint nothing wrong with a little cockyness and ego

prof is much worse but u guys like him because hes small and cute like a mouse..with an afro
Because I am smart and cocky at unbreakable in my posts which is why I like and other people like my posts. You on the other hand are **** at posting, smash and mario kart

l
whats so egotistical about it . until someone destroys me in smash thats when i will shut so far that day has not happen and never will . condersing the fact that i do not flame your posts . btw where did you place ben at ALT i forgot
I forgot where he placed iswell. Its to hard for me to scroll down the page and find. Im proud of your cockyness, thanks for representing london

ROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG grayfox is back.

lol pro, Londons not even good at mario kart never mind being cocky.

probably the second best thread on the boards at the moment behind the scottish thread.

[/IMG]
loool, Give me your mothafuking FC and we will see, I've had enough of you and now I hate you.

BTW EVERYONE I would like to point out that I started off all of this trashtalk which means I make smashboards entertaining.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
All this time you have been asking me to come on msn you could have defintely told me what you wanted to say, plus im at college so no msn... only cocky posts.

Hizkit

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I like you Professor Pro. I'm notorious for running my mouth on a few varied forums, you remind me of me. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom