• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSPLAY - Birmingham,England - 26th April '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Happy > Crying because I lost over game, sorry true facts G. Your gonna be a wimp all your life.
There is no way I would rather win £20 and have to ever walk around depressive at walk and complaining about it and sitting in the corner and seeing that tear come down your eye..... sorry I can sacrifice £20 for that

MINDGAMES - http://youtube.com/watch?v=vdDMpx7e-0I

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Wow I've literally only just found this thread. Good to see the UK still has some crack about it tbh.

As much of a legend as you may be Professor Pro, you're wrong about Scotland, lets examine the facts:

a) They invented a sport called caber tossing. For anyone who doesn't know what this is, it basically involves a load of people gathering in a field and throwing trees about.

b) There's millions of us and about 10 of them, but we still had to build a ****ing massive wall all the way across the top of England to stop them coming down and wrecking our ****.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Sometimes I wish I were Scottish.

That post above just made my dream to be Scottish even stronger.

Rocky18

Smash Apprentice
Since most of u here are from england i think u would like to enter an online tourney.I organised an online uk tourney.Unfortunately some members wont be able to play.If u want to join post here ur brawl fc and ur msn: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168653

Wooow Epic Fail from my side, I thought I closed this thread . ~_~ -Nihonjin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom