• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSPLAY - Birmingham,England - 26th April '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If I went to this it would have been a guranteed 2nd or higher placing. Didn't even know it was on until Charles said it in the Fuzz and Spkz thread.

P.S. Alot of you lot escaped from Professor Pro.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You would have got a guaranteed 3rd at the highest cos those who underestimate Alan lose to him ;).
If Ken underestimated him he would still win...

tell the truth pro would have got 2nd
I like the truth.

Well done AmcD.

Beating my Fox is no easy task as I showed Aiko ;)
Why don't you ever go fox agaisnt me lol. Isit cos My Peach > UK foxes?????

Trust Londoners to talk the truth even though you werent there, keep it up.

Congrats Charles BIG pr*ck
Thanks we like to talk the truth with a slice of cockyness.

VA

Smash Hero
Why don't you ever go fox agaisnt me lol. Isit cos My Peach > UK foxes?????
this was the debut of my fox, scruubius. I only really started using him to deal with londons marths, but it looks like he's my new main now. my knowledge of the peach match up is limited at the moment, give me like a month and I'll learn that.

C.h.e.r.r.y

Smash Rookie
Well done Charles<3
Well done AmcD for coming second<3<3<3
That place is amazing! I want to go back lol!
Also HAI ROBBY!<3
xxx

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
this was the debut of my fox, scruubius. I only really started using him to deal with londons marths, but it looks like he's my new main now. my knowledge of the peach match up is limited at the moment, give me like a month and I'll learn that.
You may learn the matchup but it will always be my peach > UK foxes. But it will still be interesting to see how you cope. Might see you at the next smashfest so we can do this matchup baby.

what Zeppo said. By the way p.pro, how do you quote more than one thing on the same post? Is it multiquote or something?
Yes it is Ben also known as Bullet Bill. You may agree with what Zeppo said but if you said that you agreeing would convert into disagreeing and you would change your opinion to the opinion that agrees with the disagreement.

Was anyone actually good in Birmingham as I see no1 placed in the top 4. Must be harsh people coming into your ends and taken over DU-AR.

VA

Smash Hero
You may learn the matchup but it will always be my peach > UK foxes. But it will still be interesting to see how you cope. Might see you at the next smashfest so we can do this matchup baby.

Yes it is Ben also known as Bullet Bill. You may agree with what Zeppo said but if you said that you agreeing would convert into disagreeing and you would change your opinion to the opinion that agrees with the disagreement.

Was anyone actually good in Birmingham as I see no1 placed in the top 4. Must be harsh people coming into your ends and taken over DU-AR.

um, we need to have some games :)

also everyone there except the top 4 was ****.

my first match in pools consisted of me constantly waveshining this guy off the edge and killing him. my second match I caugt a luigi scrub in the tree on PS and waveshined him for 100% then usmash. he got four stocked. it was fun.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lol thanks for telling me that osplay would have been a waste of thumb energy i am not going to say congrats to charles because he was playing noobs . and that deserves no comment .
however amcd you are great congrats on 2nd place

btw zeppo thats rude what did i do to you :)

so its official london smasher > all Uk smasher

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Eh? Its just presumptious to hypothesize so confidently about where someone would place. I know Pro was probably joking but your post a few after seemed serious. And its consistent with things like "i would have came 2nd if i knew how to beat sheik". Its best kept to yourself.

Speaking in general terms, it shows such arrogance to presume such things because it assumes that other people wont react or have something in reply, it could even be interpreted as narcissistic because you think that the outcome of any given situation is completely to do with yourself.

AMCD is too good also:laugh:

VA

Smash Hero
you mained fox to beat my marth wow . do you actually think that would work
are you actually so arrogant as to think I would do anything that is influenced by which characters you play? No edwin, I started playing fox so I could beat frostbyte and charles, you weren't even a side thought as you are so second rate and need to use base tactics like trying to put me off so I'm not in your half of the bracket. You think you are good and respected when really you are completely done, watch yourself.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
are you actually so arrogant as to think I would do anything that is influenced by which characters you play? No edwin, I started playing fox so I could beat frostbyte and charles, you weren't even a side thought as you are so second rate and need to use base tactics like trying to put me off so I'm not in your half of the bracket. You think you are good and respected when really you are completely done, watch yourself.
***** VERBALLY. But seriously though me and VA were having a REALLY EVEN good set until you walked up to him in his face and said 'can you feel the pressure' and make him SD. You could have atleast said it when he was dying or something if you felt in your dumb mind it needed to be said but not while we're fighting. I got mad respect for VA samus though. Edwin just close your mouth. and close your mouth while your playing iswell you always play with your mouth open lool. Wiggum record a vid of you playin with your mouth open its jokessssss LOOOOOOL.

ANYWAY:
Who placed 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
AND was there any other people from Liverpool, london, scotland.. you know, all the known people who went except for the top 4 and if so where did they place.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
There was some guy called Michael, mains Ganondorf. Don't think anybody else from here apart from the top 4 went to OS

Aiko

Smash Champion
Michael Stern aka D1R3 went and placed 5th (4 people placed 5th cos it was single elim top 8).
Jet placed 5th too. Then there were 2 local n00bs. Imo, Hao shouldve been top 8 but I seeded it incorrectly because I didn't know D1R3's name until I spoke to him during the tournament. I would've seeded Hao and D1R3 but I screwed up. So my personal apologies to Hao.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
***** VERBALLY. But seriously though me and VA were having a REALLY EVEN good set until you walked up to him in his face and said 'can you feel the pressure' and make him SD. You could have atleast said it when he was dying or something if you felt in your dumb mind it needed to be said but not while we're fighting. I got mad respect for VA samus though. Edwin just close your mouth. and close your mouth while your playing iswell you always play with your mouth open lool. Wiggum record a vid of you playin with your mouth open its jokessssss LOOOOOOL.

ANYWAY:
Who placed 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
AND was there any other people from Liverpool, london, scotland.. you know, all the known people who went except for the top 4 and if so where did they place.
There was only Ant and Alan from Liverpool that went, No-one from Scotland went. I'm pretty sure the only well-known smashers that went were Alan, Ant, Charles and V.A.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't hate edwin. He's just done. My Fox will eat his pathetic excuse for a marth alive.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
alotta hate for edwin in this thread like, but it seems like you deserve it so w/e
LOOOOL I laughed out loud in class.

I don't hate edwin. He's just done. My Fox will eat his pathetic excuse for a marth alive.
I will go sheik and **** him. When we were at ALT I remember when you were bareee upset cos Zeppo counterpicked with sheik and you said and I quote 'What kinda person would go sheik' MAN UPPPPPP!!!!!!

lol thats funny ^_^
super smash brothers benard
>_> <_< >_> <_<
Rofl//,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I noticed when you get the Verbal finish you like to respond with crap and never defend yourself... Time to Man UP.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Michael Stern aka D1R3 went and placed 5th (4 people placed 5th cos it was single elim top 8).
Jet placed 5th too. Then there were 2 local n00bs. Imo, Hao shouldve been top 8 but I seeded it incorrectly because I didn't know D1R3's name until I spoke to him during the tournament. I would've seeded Hao and D1R3 but I screwed up. So my personal apologies to Hao.
Ah ****. I had to play AMCD my first game if I remember.

No problem though, I had great fun. :bee:

Cee-my

Smash Rookie
I hope you all enjoyed it! Now that we've run this tournament we know what we did right and wrong - so next time it'll be bigger and better. I only hope those who came will return to the next OSPLay and encourage others to follow. Head over to our forums (http://www.theospl.com/forum) if you have suggestions and ideas for our next event.

Thank You everyone for making it such an enjoyable day :)

-Adam
OSPL

VA

Smash Hero
I find it laughable that you can pass judgement on my personality knowing the absolute bare nothingness that you know.

All that's important in our debate is smash, not who I am, and in terms of smash, I trump you, so kindly give up melee as you suck, get into brawl, the skill devoid piece of crap that it is so I can turn up in a few years and beat you in that. You can hate me all over again that way you loser.

craiigg

Smash Lord
dude, as alright as you can be right now youre a ****ing prick.
for one your smash skill is appauling in terms of anyone good, so i wouldn't run around bragging to everyone just yet cause you know if you went to america or to a european tourny you would get absolutely plastered

second of all, brawl requires alot more skill than you think but again obviously because it's not as technically sound you can't comprehend good mindgames or spacing because your knowledge is lacking

and thirdly, i keep seeing you threatening people as if they should be scared and one of these days your mouth is going to bite you in the *** big time.
not everywhere and everyone is like totnes and its people; you can't just talk **** until your lungs bleed with a ***** attitude to back it up.

don't insult one of my friends again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom