• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSPLAY - Birmingham,England - 26th April '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
Don't interfere craig this has nothing to do with you. Jam is everyones friend and I'm not, don't think for 1 second that I don't know exactly what i am doing posting what I do.

When someone personally attacks me on msn insulting my whole way of being with no knowledge as to who I am, what I've done or experienced in my life, I find it irritating. Especially as it was a complete over reaction to me trying to do soemthing positive for the community. It's insulting to attack me about this then to use something that I instigated as a positive with no credit to me whatsoever, as if I had no right to be there in the first place and it would have got done SOMEHOW without me posting there.

I don't compare myself to europe or america, I compare myself to edwin, my threats are not hollow, at least I'll travel to get piped or pipe the **** out of my opponents.

lol at you trying to tell me I don't understand spacing and mindgames, you've played my samus enough and been spaced out of plenty of dairs then KO'd.

Don't pretend like you know anything about what totnes is like, your comment in beyond invalid.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
edit: all's been said -

i look forward to this next coming to a head next time va

VA

Smash Hero
it feels like christmas

i know jus about everything there is to know about you which is **** all. You have the face of a paedo, the smile of a paedo and you think about children - is that personal enough for you?

i have no debate with you in smash - i know i'm better than you sucker - i know if i persued this **** i'd leave you in my dust and yet you'd still go wherever you go and talk ****. you actually think my dislike for you comes from smash - then as i said again and again on msn - you are a clueless , empty nothing - you try and even talk about your 'being' in a post !?

you have no idea as to the implications of concepts like that because they don't relate to shallow idiots

you are getting off lightly sucker lol

you know after i attacked your **** on msn i was probably the one it hurt the most. I came away looking for why i had to attack **** like you when it really shouldn't relate to my **** at all - it is a defect in myself i had to address and yet you kept coming up with your *****y ****. I'm flawed in that sense haha but **** it - compared to you i'm up there with the gods

your **** has things in common with the **** i've had and systematically rid myself of. That's how i know you and know your worthlessness , truth ! you've shown no signs of ever growing up enough to understand what i'm on about - it's pathetic man, gg
**** you and your holy than thou attacks on me. jam, you've met me like 3 times, and spoken to me even less. clearly you still suffer these defects as you are claiming you are god in comparison to someone you don't even ****ing know. stop calling me hollow, because you have no right to do this until you take the time to get to know me. you told me you've "always given me the cold shoulder" which is clearly a totally unfair chance to get to me anyway. it's sad and pathetic that you could feel tihs much hate and overall this much better than me without even bothering to speak to me, don't act as if you are some kind of god of knowing people, especially me.

Oh and please don't liken yourself to me, that's even more apalling.

VA

Smash Hero
oh ****ing yawn, i'm mightily bored of this by now.

basically, it's just weird how angry you got, it's even weirder how much you hate me for seemingly nothing besides being things that you used to be (which I'm not, because you have no ****ing clue). Maturity comes into this, attacking people on msn is the stuff of 13 year olds. Sadly it had a rather large effect on me and I was low as anything that day anyway, in the middle of a phone call to my mum about family matters when you did it. I'm angry because I had to pretty much hang up on my mum, and listen to a rant about why you hate me for no reason, which was mostly filled with non-sensical "straight up" bull**** jam speak.

Just please, as I said on the day, calm down.

grayfox

Smash Champion
rofl

I find it glorious that it comes to a head in the tourney topic for all the new meng, hey gais!!! haha uk is too good

Also, just to clarify, i have beaten both of you in the last sets we played together - am i too good? Yes, yes i am.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I remember when I insulted Frozenwave and VA said it uncool to get personal....HIPPO- CRICKET
jkin I dont know the full situation but I can put in my opinion while sounding like a prick

grayfox

Smash Champion
Whoa whoa guys before you all start jumpin on the VA bandwagon keep in mind hes only the SECOND best Samus in the uk, third if we include Allan but that is a moot point.

C.h.e.r.r.y

Smash Rookie
Whoa whoa guys before you all start jumpin on the VA bandwagon keep in mind hes only the SECOND best Samus in the uk, third if we include Allan but that is a moot point.
Aiii... I take it the fact he's cute doesn't count in his favour XD<3

VA

Smash Hero
time to stop living in 2003 ryan. all this bish just shows how long it is since you've come to a tournament.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Don't interfere craig this has nothing to do with you. Jam is everyones friend and I'm not, don't think for 1 second that I don't know exactly what i am doing posting what I do.

When someone personally attacks me on msn insulting my whole way of being with no knowledge as to who I am, what I've done or experienced in my life, I find it irritating. Especially as it was a complete over reaction to me trying to do soemthing positive for the community. It's insulting to attack me about this then to use something that I instigated as a positive with no credit to me whatsoever, as if I had no right to be there in the first place and it would have got done SOMEHOW without me posting there.

I don't compare myself to europe or america, I compare myself to edwin, my threats are not hollow, at least I'll travel to get piped or pipe the **** out of my opponents.

lol at you trying to tell me I don't understand spacing and mindgames, you've played my samus enough and been spaced out of plenty of dairs then KO'd.

Don't pretend like you know anything about what totnes is like, your comment in beyond invalid.
why do you compare yourself to me if you said i am a second rate marth

craiigg

Smash Lord
time to stop living in 2003 ryan. all this bish just shows how long it is since you've come to a tournament.
roflrofl. you can never create a sentence using words ryanmengz made so famous and use it against him it just makes you look like a silly sally times

see you do it the right way and it makes you look like a pimp, without the asshat ego

hoorah

grayfox

Smash Champion
Robby, two words, NO JOHNS! (and chill out man i'm just having a playful jest! All this dilly dallying isn't for me, i'm just in it for the good times lol)

Not much more to be said on the case anyways, as far as i can tell Chrisboi has finished this point

Craiggg times lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
loooooooooooooooooool

this thread is funny

smash is funny

brawl sucks this tourn is gonna suck

VA

Smash Hero
Aiko is actually Tom Nook. I've never seen a games character and a real life person so similar. **** me Aiko you are definately Tom Nook.

VA

Smash Hero
You just are. I saw that avatar and at first I thought it was you posing. You just remind me of him...a lot.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Most people who play brawl are people who were terrible at melee so they choose to retreat to another game where they can be more equal with other people.
lol you said yourself that I was good at melee so whatever. Oh and I'd say that most people not playing brawl is doing so to clutch on to their superiority they have over others with melee and therefore opts out of it worried that they won't win at brawl

edit- lol how the **** am I retreating? I like Melee and brawl a fair bit and will continue to play both games.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Prof told me he was sandbagging hardcore when he played you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom