• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Maybe because I don't want to die needlessly? Though technically, I could just block Inferno and keep him from killing me, but I won't because that's a waste of our night.

And why haven't you claimed yet, El ZV?

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Maybe because I don't want to die needlessly? Though technically, I could just block Inferno and keep him from killing me, but I won't because that's a waste of our night.

And why haven't you claimed yet, El ZV?
Has anyone even asked me to? I'm not against it.
Admittedly I haven't read everything yet. I remember talks of a massclaim but don't know if it went through or not. Either way though, I'm not hiding anything.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

El ZV (2) - KevinM, Red Ryu,
KevinM (5) - JTB, El Zv, Krystedez, Make It Rain!, DiamondFalcon,

Make it Rain! -MOD (you cannot vote for MiR, but he has a MOD vote this phase)

Not voting:
Inferno3044, Frozenflame751/Marshy

Flip shortly

Overswarm

is laughing at you

KevinM (Town Dancer/Mediator) has been lynched!

Night 4 begins! Send in Night Actions ASAP, they are due by 3 p.m. EST on Wednesday, July 25th

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Diamond Falcon (Axem Rangers, Town Jack-of-All Trades) has been killed during the Night!

Day 5 begins!
WIth 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline is Friday, August 3rd, 3:00 p.m. EST

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Going to reread within the next couple days, primarily to evaluate mirs slot as well as a couple other ones

I propose that krsy takes charge.of today for a little while

:phone:

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I guess I'll put this out there:

We're Onslaught, town Mind Reader. We see people's active abilities but we're not allowed to see special modnotes or anything. We were roleblocked last night, though I cannot say if this was from DF or someone else.

Now who let the inmates run the asylum, we need to put some ****ing order back in from someone whose head isn't on full-****** mode 24/7.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I guess I'll put this out there:

We're Onslaught, town Mind Reader. We see people's active abilities but we're not allowed to see special modnotes or anything. We were roleblocked last night, though I cannot say if this was from DF or someone else.

Now who let the inmates run the asylum, we need to put some ****ing order back in from someone whose head isn't on full-****** mode 24/7.

oh and yea we do have crumbs. Just thread-search "mind" and "onslaught". I think I did mindreader once and onslaught twice.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
1. Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!)
7. Red Ryu
9. Krystedez
10. JTB
11. Inferno3044
15. El Zv
17. Frozenflame751/Marshy

^Players alive.

We're town, Inferno's town (his role is nerfed to hell and back and isn't compulsive as far as I can tell), Ruy's town, FroMar is...probably town. That's 4 right there. Kryst isn't scum unless he's playing the game of his life. That leaves JTB and ZV. ZV claiming masonizer is definitely strange. How close is he to regular dumbpool? He definitely does not have the "MUST BE IN TOP 5 POSTS" restriction, he'd be beyond dead by now.

INFERNO DON'T ****ING SHOOT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: that KevMo didn't claim he was hated.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Ill say this right now. I am not shooting anyone from this point forward. Also upon looking at some previous games I can tell some people didn't have some of the same restrictions (Sho didn't have one saying he had to post a certain phrase before trying to initiate his ability). So its possible that ZV doesn't have that either.

RR didn't you claim a masonizer?

Also JTB and FroMar should claim.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Do you only get one chance to mason? Also remind me of your powers RR?

Yes, if they die I do not get another chance. I chose Bardull since he's my favorite person to play mafia with, and I've always wanted to talk about a game with him outside of it which in it lol

Lynch pool should be between JTB and ZV today. Going back to look at the Mr. Lynch wagon, I highly doubt that the remaining scum completely refrained from jumping at the chance to lynch a claimed protective.
Did you miss the part where Deadpool is a town role and I was able to 100% confirm that I am Deadpool by posting at night with no modvote?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Please dont use that as a clear Poli. The fact that Deadpool was a town role proves nothing. You know who else was a town role? Princess Peach and she was scum. The Axem Rangers were scum in their game but they are town in this. I do take the no modvote thing as a legit point.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Toed if you targeted me you weren't roleblocked, I'm frog, town hero, all actions used on me fail

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
HERP WAI JTB HES KEPT A PRETTY TOWN PERSPECTIVE

DERP DONT VOTE ZV!!!

GUYS TODAY PLAY lS BETWEEN JTB AND ZV

i havent given much thought to this game over the night phase and need to talk to frozen. for now it just needs to be expressed what a complete and utter ****ing 100% ******* toad has been acting

jtb why was it "relevant" for me to reveal my role yesterday?

Top Bottom