• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
**** you scumbag.

That's ********, there wasn't a gogdamn reason to distrust Marshy at that point, Sho flipped town and Marshy wanted him vigged thinking they were aligned, Inferno was the one who made the shot in the end.

God your ********, stop being dumb and get ZV lynched.
Go guzzle gasoline and jump headfirst into a dumpster fire.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
How do you know there is one scum left?
THERE WAS A ****ING NIGHTKILL.

what are your thoughts regarding the use of infernos vig today toad?

i would like zv gone as well but am waiting on a votecount and some analysis as to our potential use of vig from nonlazy town (aka not myself)
I don't know who I'd say use it on. I'd like to test Kryst's claim without having to blow my investigation on it but I don't wanna lose Inferno in the process and still have Kryst be scum anyway.

I'd be down to lynch KevMo and have ZV shot on a KevMo townflip.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
RR, what are you getting at with this line of questioning?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Five mafia is probably too many for a 17 player game. I'd guess 4 and maybe an indy. Or maybe Red Ryu recruited someone and they performed the kill last night... though that might be OP.

Vote: KevinM

I think El ZV should hammer. And claim, do that first.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Wait, did I just hammer.... oh crap. Please don't kill me, Inferno.
Unvote in case someone miscounted.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Are you ****ing serious Falcon? We now have to waste a lynch on ZV when we could've hit 2 birds with 1 stone and are deprived of JTBs claim.

Whatever. Claim your roleblock.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Are you ****ing serious Falcon? We now have to waste a lynch on ZV when we could've hit 2 birds with 1 stone and are deprived of JTBs claim.

Whatever. Claim your roleblock.
Yeah. Worst thing about mafia. It takes just one ******* mother****er to **** up everything you've worked for. Now El Zv who's deserved to die since D1 lives and we're deprived of questioning JTB who has played like a ****** this dayphase and we get nkilled.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I'll roleblock El ZV. If he's the mafia member, we don't lose anybody anyways. If he's not the mafia, at least we don't kill the wrong person. I'm sorry, but don't act like we've lost now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If Inferno kills Diamond he dies.

Toad is scum, he can deflect me all day but he is scum. Time for a Circus tunnel!

ZV needs to die.

Inferno is not mafia.

Leave Diamond alone.

Leave FroMar alone.

I think JTB could be town more than scum? I forget.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I ended falling asleep way early last night, so I couldn't make my post. I'll go over the gist of it now since phone posting sucks and pull up quotes later

I think Toed being Indy is a strong possibility. My first suspicion of them was the claimed incriminating results on fromarsh, it looked fake since it was dropped almost immediately. It wasn't much since I could see either alignment doing it, but I kept an eye on him.

Next thing was a quote he made about.Mr Lynch being.protective. he said something along the lines of "if mr lynch is still alive tomorrow, we Lynch him." I don't need to go into the wifom of that statement, I got the impression he was setting up the foundations for his Lynch if it didn't happen that day. Not conclusive as well.

The big tell comes from today. Marshys role was pretty obvious at this point and toed crumbed at the end of yesterday that he knew his role. Then today, he goes over his gambit and how he came up with his town read on marshy.

Let me tell you why that's bull****.

We know that alignments for certain roles have been changed this game. So marshy is kirk, regardless of being town or scum. Toeds read on him comes from marshy bring frustrated, not.flipping out, or particularly, nkt giving up. This is a bull**** read because even if marshy was scum kirk, hes holding a town role that has been changed and would know that toed is lying. So toed drops it as quickly as he brought it up, declares a shallow read on marshy because of it, and leaves it alone except when telling.people they are ******** for bringing it up again.

There's something else I know.I'm.forgetting, I'll look back when I'm on a computer

Top Bottom