• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
with you on this as well not seein Infern on the scum faction that's been getting hardbodied but indy is still open
We're almost definitely on an indy hunt right now anyway. I can bet there's still one left. The other person is either a scummate that SOMEHOW escaped connection from DH, Hep, and Meadow or is another indy. If there even is another indy.

:186:

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
What OS game was Captain Kirk from?
Time Travelers.

looking over claims and such, im really curious what toed has on fromarsh that could even be considered incriminating.
Since the cat's out of the bag now, I guess I can talk about it a bit more: we didn't really get anything that was particularly aligned towards a specific alignment. We just got information about him. So we figured we'd claim we had incriminating results to see what type of reaction we'd get from FroMar as well as see how people react to it.

Here's what we got: FroMar confident that we were full of ****, (rightly) frustrated that we unleashed a horde of sheep on him, and still kept about his business trying to find scum. He didn't flip out, give up, or anything. So we backed off and let him go. We figured his reaction was one a towny could take.

Then we got a bunch of people asking about it. Most of them weren't savvy enough to put two and two together. We had incriminating **** but there was a modconfirmed player visiting a dead guy. Okay, fine, we could leave him alone for a day. But when we started D3 digging into KevMo and Ruy, no one seemed to figure out that maybe our results weren't actually incriminating. I had to flat-out hint at it to Ruy. People still didn't get the Memo.

Such as KevMo. He kept trying to drag it out of us, going as far as saying he wants to lynch us for it. I feel like he should've been smart enough to figure out our results weren't incriminating in the slightest but he kept using it as a justification for his hatred of us. He acted like he deserved to know and that bothers the hell out of me. Ruy putting him in a QT doesn't clear him in my book and I can see how a doublevote-granter can just as easily be scum.

Ruy, did you take an action last night at all? I want Kryst to confirm if something has happened to him or not, as far as he is aware.

FF4 being a BBR game explains a lot. That actually makes me wonder if someone with knowledge of that game seeing Cecil flip took the shot at BM and not us for that specific reason. I don't think anyone caught BM crumbing cop (we damn well didn't) and the scum might think there's an actual doctor here? I don't know.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Terra in FF6 mafia was a mafia doublevoter. Your argument is invalid

:phone:
That's fine I honestly don't give a **** about that.

My problem is that my D2 play made logical sense and the rest of town is sheeping hard on FroMar/MiR.

We deserve to lose with how we're playing.

El ZV goes or we no lynch.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Well we probably still have 1 more mafia member to deal with since there were 2 kills, one of them being mine. DF and myself are cleared as not mafia. I wanna say that Poli is town. Everyone else is still up to debate.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
KevinM, are you going to use your ability again today? I figured you would if you could...

I've looked back and all of meadow, Dark Horse, and Hepalien were going after El ZV. Unless they were just bussing him hard, I can't see how he is mafia. But I'd still like him to confirm himself with a claim.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I wanna lynch Rain if I could vote him now.

My problem is that my D2 play made logical sense and the rest of town is sheeping hard on FroMar/MiR.

**** like this is exactly why i think there's a scum between the two of you.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I've looked back and all of meadow, Dark Horse, and Hepalien were going after El ZV. Unless they were just bussing him hard, I can't see how he is mafia. But I'd still like him to confirm himself with a claim.
Town Cred. DH may have just been down for the party, but Hep and Meadow would make that call any day of the week.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Wait I just realized something. Kevin saying we deserve to lose is the biggest bull**** ever. Maybe I shouldn't have shot Sho but everything else has been going in towns favor. We had 3 scum killed in 2 days followed by a skipped night phase. We also have both myself and DF confirmed not mafia (me because of my kill and DF for publicly tracking DH).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

Your D2 play didn't make sense though because regardless of what results toed had, you had no idea what role fro marsh is (and its very unlikely anyone could until toDay) and if the results could've been incriminating in the first place. Add in the DH business and your play made no sense.

Towns sheeping fro marsh/toed? That's hardly even the case

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
request votecount

ruy is a terrible play and toad should **** off

would be down for zv/kevin hammering the other. i dont like how jtb has approached this dayphase

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If you're referring to the Indy thing, I'll be going into it after work. I wanted to wait until tomorrow since he's not in the lynch pool, but I forgot we have inferno too

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
toad

why do you guys think there is no mafia and were solely on an indy hunt. there has been 1 nkill every night. are you really suggesting that the mafia and sk(i guess?) went for the same targets both times?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Forgot to ask, but you are kirk, right marshy?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Why are we suggesting a massclaim? Everyone on the roster sans ZV (who is up for lynch!) has at least partially claimed already. Oh, and JTB, unless I forgot what he claimed.

Thats kind of the point. Instead of having a bunch of incomplete claims that we can't fully analyze flaoting around, we should have everyone fully disclose their **** so we can get the best picture possible of whats still happening in this game. It's not like we're protecting PRs anymore by not having them claim, like you said, almost everyone is atleast partially revealed anyway. Might as well maximize the info town can use.

Double voter ability being scum would be downright ridiculous for what it's worth.
Nah, esp. not if you can't give it to yourself and only other players. That on top of the fact that OS has used such a role in a past game.

I am not aware of anyone visiting me lastNight.
Did the mod specifically say you were not visited for are you saying you just didn't get any message saying your were visited?

Forgot to ask, but you are kirk, right marshy?

Yeah, we're Captain Kirk. Why?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Right, so Toad used a "gambit" right.

Good to see I can remove the shallow, he said FU to claiming like anyone should in the face of a crumbed guilty. To give your read.

Let's see, he kept scum hunting and didn't give up?

So? Who is gonna give up in that situation, you never specified what you had or why he should even be wary of claiming. If you were aiming for this you would have blatantly lied about a result to get him to react back in some way if he was that high of a priority.

Surprise he is scum hunting, this hasn't been a problem or something to be concerned even on D1.

Why even use it on Marshy and FF? What forced them to be numero uno over others like Krys who are a crap shoot still to this day.

@Inferno: I said before when I claimed, until Kevin dies I cannot mason again.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What Frozmarsh is correct it's too imcomplete claim wise, we need to mass claim on the off chance some fears I have and others with the current situation.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
request votecount

ruy is a terrible play and toad should **** off

would be down for zv/kevin hammering the other. i dont like how jtb has approached this dayphase
Why? JTB's kept a pretty townie perspective.

Why should I not consider Ruy? His role doesn't save him (scum role in a past game!) and his play damn well isn't clearing him either. Enlighten me, since you seem so damn keen on him being town.

toad

why do you guys think there is no mafia and were solely on an indy hunt. there has been 1 nkill every night. are you really suggesting that the mafia and sk(i guess?) went for the same targets both times?
Didn't I follow that up saying that was ********? I guess I wasn't clear.

It's ********, highly unlikely, and I forgot about the NKs. We have at least one mafia member left, unless we're in an extremely rare scenario. I'm acting as if we aren't.

Thats kind of the point. Instead of having a bunch of incomplete claims that we can't fully analyze flaoting around, we should have everyone fully disclose their **** so we can get the best picture possible of whats still happening in this game. It's not like we're protecting PRs anymore by not having them claim, like you said, almost everyone is atleast partially revealed anyway. Might as well maximize the info town can use.
Fair enough. I understand this.

Nah, esp. not if you can't give it to yourself and only other players. That on top of the fact that OS has used such a role in a past game.
Buying the killer's excuse? That's rather naive of you. You know he can give a doublevoter. I damn well do not want him close to endgame since he has such an ability. I don't trust KevMo farther than I can throw him.

Why even use it on Marshy and FF? What forced them to be numero uno over others like Krys who are a crap shoot still to this day.

Good to see you're still a ******.

I didn't trust them. They got hyper-defensive to anyone suggesting they were aligned with Hep and Meadow and that interaction with Sho at the end of D1 was ****ing disgusting. At best, I gained a town read or a dead scum. I, instead, got a mixed bag that I felt I had to do more to act on.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
But, since we're sleuthing, let's do the math:

We have, at the moment, a claimed:

JoaT
Investigative
Neighborizer
Doublevote-giver?
Marshy's lynch narrowing
Kryst's PGO/granny/whatever
Vig

The only people who have yet to claim are ZV and JTB. JTB's had great insights. I trust him. Unless ZV claims something ABSOLUTELY ********, my sights are on that Double-vote granter, Neighborizer, JoaT, and whatever the **** Kryst is to hold our last mafia and a possible indy.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Did the mod specifically say you were not visited for are you saying you just didn't get any message saying your were visited?
MiR asked me if I was visited or not to my knowledge; I said I was not visited to my knowledge. In other words, I have not received any messages to that extent. Why?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Argh****ingargh, I forgot about ****ing DF's results.

Ruy can't be mafia because he's the only one left and had to perform the kill. There's no way that's an indy power unless it was cult and Kryst confirmed it's not. He's town. Dumb as ever-loving hell, but town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
**** you scumbag.

That's ********, there wasn't a gogdamn reason to distrust Marshy at that point, Sho flipped town and Marshy wanted him vigged thinking they were aligned, Inferno was the one who made the shot in the end.

God your ********, stop being dumb and get ZV lynched.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
what are your thoughts regarding the use of infernos vig today toad?

i would like zv gone as well but am waiting on a votecount and some analysis as to our potential use of vig from nonlazy town (aka not myself)

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Inferno's not indy if he's not compulsive. It'd be a damn broken SK if he wasn't and nothing's flipped that could potentially turn off his powers. Not only that, with how ****ing stupid nerfed it is, I don't see how he could be. It's possible but seriously improbable. indyInferno gains nothing sticking his neck out there like that on D1. He's also not mafia. Can't be.

Krsyt could be mafia or indy. I don't think his reactions when put on the spot justify such a read on him, unless he's seriously well-ahead of his experience in those situations.

DF is not mafia. It would've taken the ballsiest of gambits to do what he did to DH. Indy is definitely still a possibility. OS loves his JoaT indies. His play doesn't do anything for him.

KevMo still indy/mafia. **** play, don't trust him, might be lying about his role, can't prove otherwise because the command is sent in private rather than public. Scummy, scummy, scummy.

ZV could be mad scummy as well. I want a claim. Disappeared since D1, is dumb as hell and bluntly honest. Both investigatives had a good read on him, but he vanished. Had a legit reason (Chibo head did anyway), but the ZV head has had opportunities and yet has done nothing. Makes me wary. It'd take a stupid claim for me to solidly lynch them.

FroMar is almost highly likely town.

JTB is almost highly likely town, simply from his play. If he's not, he's playing the game of his life.

vote: KevMo

Play, role, PoE, nothing's working for him. Highly, highly, highly likely scum unless ZV is, and with the way the entire mafia seemed down for his kill D1, that's stupidly unlikely. No one else fits.

:mad: :186:

Top Bottom