• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ToDay's lynch will only allow players to vote for El ZV and KevinM due to the Bold Leadership of Captain Kirk.

Votecount:

El ZV -
KevinM -

Make it Rain! -MOD (you cannot vote for MiR, but he has a MOD vote this phase)

Not voting:
Make It Rain!, Red Ryu, Krystedez, JTB, Inferno3044, DiamondFalcon, KevinM, El Zv, Frozenflame751/Marshy

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Last night, I redirected Red Ryu onto kristedez, so that sorta confirms that he didn't perform the kill.

While I was reading back, I noticed that frozenmarsh was backing Dark Horse as town on Day 1, but he also helped lead the lynch on HepAlien, so I'm not sure about him.

KevinM has a Motivator ability, that much is known, I can't see that being a mafia ability, but that's speculation. I haven't really liked his other activity.

I hadn't noticed anything scummy about El ZV, but I'll try and read back with a focus on him.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
By Motivator, I mean he grants a double vote. We saw him use that on marsh. Sorry if that's not what it's called.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Inferno, how did you shoot Raziek? You said your restriction was that someone has to be voting you at the end of the day.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
That's a doublevoter iirc. A motivator makes someone use a night action twice in the same night phase (eg. get 2 cop investigations)
Double-voter would be if he could vote twice himself. Since he gave someone else the ability, it's a Motivator (at least where I've seen it). And twice night action is called Ouendan. But my point is that he can give someone else two votes, and I've never seen mafia who does that.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, how did you shoot Raziek? You said your restriction was that someone has to be voting you at the end of the day.
I can kill the person who does the hammer vote. I was gonna kill you but that night phase happened to be skipped.

Double-voter would be if he could vote twice himself. Since he gave someone else the ability, it's a Motivator (at least where I've seen it). And twice night action is called Ouendan. But my point is that he can give someone else two votes, and I've never seen mafia who does that.
Meh. Doesn't matter. I know what you're getting at now.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wow, im stupid for hammering DH then because i had no idea

vote: kevinm

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Computer can't connect to internet but we got something here, locked on KevinM and El ZV for lynches and Inferno can shoot the hammerer.

I'll reread when i got a comp to look at, not sold on lynching Kevin over ZV.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
looking over claims and such, im really curious what toed has on fromarsh that could even be considered incriminating.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah been saying that for a while now JTB but don't worry it's scummy to think about it.

Vote El ZV

also should just no lynch if you don't want to roll on this with me.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
iight

so this is okay cuz ive kinda been getting sick of everyone giving el zv a free pass cuz hes that one guy everyone is like "oh hes too dumb to be scum"

i need to reread this game but probably never will. dfalcons claim of ruy not performing the kill makes me a little more solid with my earlier read on him unless os has used some kind of crazy ninja role but i doubt that

hey kevin if it wasnt el zv today who would be the best plays?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah been saying that for a while now JTB but don't worry it's scummy to think about it.

Vote El ZV

also should just no lynch if you don't want to roll on this with me.
except the difference between me saying it now and you saying it back then is that its pretty obvious what role fromarsh is now

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Were there any claims people did so I can keep them in mind while reading everything, so I don't have to wait until people say them?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Really not seeing el zv scum with the flips thus far, I already iterated on this yesterDay. There's the chance of Indy, but I'm more confident in another person being Indy that I'll bring up toMorrow since we are forced to choose between these two slots.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Just in case people don't know since it was a BBR game, here is what OS posted at the end of FF4 mafia for the Paladin role:

Welcome to FF4 Mafia, (name). You are Cecil, Town Paladin! You’ve overcome your tainted past and intend on killing the four fiends… but your shadow, Cecil the Dark Knight, still lingers. Why, you don’t know, but should he die… you die too.
Abilities:
Cover- Choose a target player. Any abilities used on that player will be used on you instead until you choose a new player; this includes both Night and Day abilities. You must protect someone each Night, failure to do so will result in an unknown punishment. This ability is the first ability used each Night in the actions que and therefore cannot be blocked in any way.
Esuna- Choose a target player. This player now takes one more vote than normal to lynch. This ability can stack up to two times on a player (meaning a player can require N+2 votes to lynch). The number of lynches required to lynch a player may not be more than the amount of players in the game minus one. This ability’s use will be publicly noted as (Esuna) in vote counts.
Life-Link: Should Cecil (name), the Dark Knight, die, you will die as well. If you die, he dies as well. Tread carefully. You are NOT masoned with him and may not communicate outside the thread..
Win Condition: You are Town aligned and win when Town has an undeniable majority or nothing can prevent this.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Last night, I redirected Red Ryu onto kristedez, so that sorta confirms that he didn't perform the kill.

KevinM has a Motivator ability, that much is known, I can't see that being a mafia ability, but that's speculation. I haven't really liked his other activity.
I forget if you claimed or not when I had read prior to sktar or afterwards, my mind is hazy. Can you please explain your redirecting stuff or tell me when you did say it?
And Kevin claimed a Motivator?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Kevin has the ability to make someone a doublevoter. Not sure of whether its use is limited or not and would like that information. He used it on fromar yesterday as proof.

@DF - is your redirect a one-shot?

@Politoed - what do you think of a mass claim?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

El ZV (2) - KevinM, Red Ryu,
KevinM (2) - JTB, El Zv,

Make it Rain! -MOD (you cannot vote for MiR, but he has a MOD vote this phase)

Not voting:
Make It Rain!, Krystedez, Inferno3044, DiamondFalcon, Frozenflame751/Marshy

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
ok so yeah we need to reread bubbly (like everyone should be doing this) so look for cop crumbs/investigation hints

I'm pro massclaim btw

Really not seeing el zv scum with the flips thus far, I already iterated on this yesterDay. There's the chance of Indy, but I'm more confident in another person being Indy that I'll bring up toMorrow since we are forced to choose between these two slots.
Elaborate. On all of this. Sooner the better please

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I said I proved my role, not that im cleared. Btw has anyone heard from Krystedez? Other than Bardull's gambit I don't recall anything he's done. Especially since we know that character doesn't mean anything regarding alignment im more inclined to look at him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Being fair, I can only see you as an Indy.

Which is something I've been thinking about but I want to hear a mass claim before that.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
I wasn't planning on shooting anyone else. I proved myself.
this could be a good idea at this point we don't wanna keep merk'n people willy nilly as our playerlist shrinks. we'll see though

I don't think you shooting people clears you.
trufax. i think hes pretty much solidly established he can kill who he wants reliably. doesn't mean he's brownie town though, with ya on that

I said I proved my role, not that im cleared. Btw has anyone heard from Krystedez? Other than Bardull's gambit I don't recall anything he's done. Especially since we know that character doesn't mean anything regarding alignment im more inclined to look at him.
tbqh krys's non presence scares me but if it wasnt for the fact that he bit so gorfdamn hard on MiRs gambit i'd want him so dead already

Being fair, I can only see you as an Indy.

Which is something I've been thinking about but I want to hear a mass claim before that.
with you on this as well not seein Infern on the scum faction that's been getting hardbodied but indy is still open

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Short v/la until Sunday

Against mass claim until tomorrow, el zv/kevin should claim at least

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I agree, I'd like to hear El ZV claim before I vote.

@inferno: I'm Jack of All Trades, I have a few one-shot roles, though I've used the best ones already. I don't really want to give info about the rest until after I use them though.

Top Bottom