• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
@kevin and ruy

are you ****ing masons or not? masons are supposed to be ****ing modconfirmed town to each other? each of you ask this to os individually and let town know asap

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
ruy just do what i said and also tell us your character so we can ****ing look it up. how the **** WE have to do the research for you is beyond me but what****ingever

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Eh, since I told Kevin.

I'm the Scarecrow manipulative mason from Super heroes, OS didn't comfirm anything because to mason I had to make up a fake role to be revealed to others and in that game it was a scum role.

Basically to mason i gotta make up a fake role, I picked Deadpoll town chatterbox from Super Heroes when i mason'd Kevin.

But due to the nature of my role, and even in that game. it doesn't confirm alignment on either side.

:phone:

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
man ruys claim is confusing. i think hes town tho. also his claim doesnt actually make kevin look better just null from what i understand?

ruy when did you choose to mason kevin? why did you choose him?

mr lynch who are you looking at as potential lynches?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so as I understand it...
Red Ryu is a recruiting mason that has to give his recruit a fake claim.
KevinM has the ability to give someone a double vote or one less vote to lynch, but can't be first voter.
Mr. Lynch has the ability to make someone twice as many votes to lynch.

Opinions:
Red Ryu could be a mafia recruiter or mafia manipulator who manipulates through a masonry. His masonry doesn't prove KevinM either way though.
KevinM should use his ability on someone, if he hasn't already, to prove that it works. He claimed to be a Mason though, and not a recruited Mason...
Mr. Lynch... he's lied about his role and claims to have "misread" it... seems farfetched. If he's an actual doctor that protects from kills, he might be killed tonight, but he claims that he is not that kind, so i'm assuming he's more of a Defense Attorney role? Do you protect in a different way at night? I don't think the mafia would kill him if he just had the lynch-protection ability though.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Alright well **** this. We're grabbing control.

To start off, this is total bull****. Where the **** are you going with your targets? Get your **** straight.

The whole Ruy/KeviM/Lynch cluster**** is terrible and VERY detrimental. What are you guys even thinking?

We're gonna line out targets here, because we need focus and we need it now.

First of all, KeviM's play has been far from ideal. Terrible, shallow play deserving of a lynch on it's own. But that's just his play. His claim does NOT line up with his actions. His role was so similar to Mr Lynch's, but he and his mason partner DID NOT take action on it. That simply does not line up. It's enough to lynch him on all together and definitely a slot I'd like to see gone.
Not to mention, KeviM is an experienced player. What the hell is his nose doing in our results? I know KeviM isn't a good player, but he should know what's supposed to be left untouched and what requires instigation. Our results definitely do NOT require instigation. I can understand it from the newbies, but KeviM should know better. This fishing is not just curiosity, it's fishing.

Second, there's Lynch. It's hard to get Lynch on play, because there's not a lot to judge. Some surface level comments and basic reads. Woo ****ing hoo. The most alarming thing is his role. Besides the fact that he has changed what it actually does a gazillion times, he actually checked his PM to check his command and kept rereading it. That is hardly possible. You ever read your PM three times and still have your role wrong? Bull to the ****. I'm not letting him die yet for the sake of him actually somehow telling the truth. If scum doesn't get to him, we will.
As an aside, we can look back at the 7flush. WHY would Hep go for the equalizer? He's goddamn scum. If anything, this is a chance for scum to get an extra mislynch. WHY go for the equalizer? I don't see how we can leave this slot alive any time soon.

Last but CERTAINLY not least, Ruy. God what a cluster**** this slot is. If anyone is indy, it's this goddamn slot. Scum is possible too but less likely. Anyway.
HOLY CRAP THE PRIORITIES THIS SLOT HAS ARE TERRIBLE. HOLY **** THE TARGETS THIS SLOT HAS ARE TERRIBLE.
What the **** man? I let it run in early game because it was typical "hurdur dur dur im ruy rdurdurdur" play, but to continue it like this? It is STUNNING. He and KeviM are PUSHING on an INVESTIGATIVE. WHY?!?! What are you THINKING?
They're both grabbing whatever comes up. Remotely scummy? Latch on to it.
And damn the role claim is shady.
His claim and the way he went about it is completely strange and what it does is downright nebulous. He claimed he has to fakeclaim to get it to work, and yet he can apparently fullclaim in thread with no negative repercussions. Somehow this mechanic prevents him from clearing KevMo.

But here's the other thing: KevMo was looking for a clear. He was looking for some means of getting out of it. He wanted Ruy to back him up and save him. Ruy just shoved him in the tank. He said his role doesn't clear KevMo, and that shut down anything KevMo wanted from him. Which makes me question Ruy all the more. If he thought KevMo was town (which apparently he did considering they're basically mimicking each other's thoughts and have been all day), why would he suddenly take the time to drop KevMo like that? Why wouldn't he lie about it and say KevMo is, in fact, confirmed? He stood to gain more from keeping KevMo around and saving him and yet he dropped KevMo so damn fast that I made an audible, 'Huh?' while reading it.

Out of all this, we'd rather not risk lynching a potential LynchTown with the other targets running around.
That leaves KeviM and Ruy. Out of those two, we want Ruy gone first, simple as that.
Vig KeviM.

tl;dr lynch weird and scummy, kevim scummy, ruy scummy and nothing lines up

Vote: Red Ruy

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
man ruys claim is confusing. i think hes town tho. also his claim doesnt actually make kevin look better just null from what i understand?

ruy when did you choose to mason kevin? why did you choose him?

mr lynch who are you looking at as potential lynches?
I choose it during the night, so I picked him night 1. I sent it early because the day 1 ended when I was leaving for up north.

I choose him to get a better read and talk to him more. I feel like mason/neighbor topics are great to get people to be more open because it is a 1 on 1 instead of everyone viewing it. So I could ask him for reads an info he might have noticed and worked to see where his head was at and if I got a town read on him what I wanted to work with.

Kevin was a mixed bag for most of D1, I wasn't sure what to do with him. He seemed like a player I wanted to get sorted out as soon as possible.

So I mason'd with the Deadpool claim, then he posted only once saying, "Let's get hunting" or something of the sort. Then I cleared up the Deadpool stuff and told him I was Scarecrow and I had to use a fake claim to use the role at all.

But since then nothing else has been posted there and I've been on vacation so that might be why he hasn't posted there but I'm not sure. More likely to think that than anything else.

My mason ends when he dies, and I can mason someone else. But now it's pretty pointless.

I might want to kill RR soon. He did not claim what I had expected him to claim.

Why did you pick Ran/Lynch? When did you pick him?

:phone:
What were you expecting?

And why want me dead now?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
EBWOP: JTB made a fantastic point in that Ruy and KevMo, despite being masons since n1, have never really acted with one another. I think Ruy discharged this with a blanket "I was gone so he never typed in the QT" but either way, despite being masons, neither have really acted like it. They've never supported one another despite Ruy knowing what the other is and there's some awkward **** behind it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So me saying don't lynch him and going else where is trying throw him in a ditch? When I voted Raziek and even said I think how he acted was bad we was not worth lynching over it, I'm throwing him in a ditch?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
We had questions about it. I neglected that post and forgot about it, looking over some things. I'm willing to chalk up some of your awkward interactions despite being masons to lack of communication and some other things to, well, you being you. You just explained everything else in that post directly following our big one.

:186:

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
red ruy blatantly claimed kevin mason at one point (Kevin can we be bros?) so theres that

busy ATM and gotta digest what has been said but i doubt i want ruy over lynch/kevin/raz

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I mean for the not posting there stuff...I really don't have an answer for Kevin but for me I was stuck in the Wisconsin northern woods where I was stuck using ****ty smash mobile where it screws up going to my PM box 95% of the time, hell I couldn't PM YoshQ back about mailing his hat back to him til 3 days after he asked me about it because trying to get to my PM box kept screwing up.

Hell talking to Marshy about Disney was pretty hard if I attempted that at all, main reason I needed his help for that since I knew from last year with DeGrayman mafia how painful that was to work out when I didn't post for almost a week and got lucky with a PM to Dark Horse.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
toad

you are allowing mr scum/raz to live for FAR too long. how about this

mr scum lynch with a raz hammer and me and frozen will proxy our vote to yours til we die?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
also

pretty much EVERYONE is fine with a kevin/mr scum lynch and we have momentum going both ways. you yourself agree to this...and vote ruy. what the ****? hes THAT deserving of a wagon despite the other good plays weve got?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm gunna have to agree with marsh here. Sorry I'm not too active but I am reading. I've been thouraghly reinventing my interests and daytime spent, and it appears mafia isn't a priority as much as I want to.

I think a Mr Lynch lynch is more viable play for toDay. KeviM's bad but I'd go for a Raz or Lynch play...

I don't even know where RedRyu comes up in our play toDay, his play isn't god aweful or anything but just Ryu like. That's just my stance atm.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
looking at the playerlist:

toad - investigative + solid play = nonplay

raz - we all know my thoughts on him

joey/john = universal townread

red ruy = i dont see why he would be a priority today. i remember thinking he was town earlier

mr lynch = mr scum

krystedz = everyone thinks hes town after bards gambit? sure. why not. im fine rolling with that atm

jtb - pretty solid and asking a lot of good questions. has some dumb moments but thats more a jtb tell (sorry bro) than anything and i dont think people wanna lynch him today

inferno - hes gonna cap some *****es which is always good

dfalcon - having trouble why he would perform that public action on his scumbuddy. doesnt seem like a scum role and his play is decent enough i guess

kevinm - a true g and made me a scorer automatically making me happy enough to let him live

el zv - i actually still hate this guy and hope he dies but not a priority atm

frozenmarsh751 - another og. not sure why people even make hydras these days when they should know it just aint gonna get as baller as this guy

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
My villager house with my loving wife and kids.
I am honestly speechless, I have nothing to say, My reads aren't that great and I cannot be ***** to read this game, I do however don't buy john/joey lurking this hard and literally having nothing to say at this point, consider them bumped down to null if anything. I was reading Kevin a bit townie on his response and having no idea what the **** happened yesterday, so I unvoted for a sec, could be plausible that's still the case but i'll leave it as that.

Krys/Bubbly/RR/Raz.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
KevinM (3) - DiamondFalcon, Inferno3044, Mr.Lynch,
Raziek (1) - Red Ryu,
Mr. Lynch (4) - Frozenmarsh751, Frozenmarsh751, KevinM, JTB,
Red Ryu (1) - Make It Rain!,

Not Voting: Krystedez, El Zv, Bubbly Masquerain, Raziek,

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 20th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

If I made any mistakes let me know.

Top Bottom