• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
frozenmarsh is afraid of this info being revealed.
good ****ing job toad. i now have to deal with these bull**** claims due to swfmafias boner for playing like its epic mafia and your ineptitude at playing an investigative role the correct way

contingency plan on a kevin townflip is simple. raz/mr lynch hammers and one is vigged while the others lynched

that leaves us with me/jtb/toad/kry/bubbly/ruy/kry/el zv/dfalcon

and while i expect absolutely every single one of those players minus me/toad to blow it in endgame at least the general consensus is that theyre town

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
No need to trip on us for something perfectly legitimate. The ones being annoying are the scrubs here.
You don't need to deal with it. Just ignore it because it's dumb as **** and they should shut their mouths.

I've been telling Alex to reply to your question but he never gets around to it. Sigh.

Let's keep momentum going guys. KeviM lynch where you at?

:186:

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
I hate to do this, but posting to avoid prod since I'm incredibly backed up with work preparing for SKTAR, which I will be at over the weekend. I'll message Xiivi and tell him to get his *** in gear.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Whats bugs me about MiR is that for something really incriminating, why wouldn't you straight up out it if it's that incriminating?

But by not doing so, then it's not incriminating and just straight up fishing about Marshy.

Another note why are we still using Inferno's vig power no one scum is going to vote him since he claimed. All it's going to do is get more townies killed.

:phone:

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Explain please.
indy RadFic in dissidia claimed they had a dayvig role at the start of the game and then every time they used a shot and it didn't work, they kept coming up with elaborate reasons for it not working and everyone bought them.

Oh look, there's a guy in this game with a role he claims to have that's not working every time he tries to use it.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Does Kevin fit well with any of the scum?

To my knowledge, KevMo has this habit as scum never really to associate with his mates. In Skies, he tended to skirt the sidelines and not really associate too much with Gheb or Orbo. At the very least, the connection wasn't there at all. In MP2, he tended not to associate too hard with J, albeit I think there might've been a couple curt connectors here and there. I don't remember too well of KevMo's play.

Mr Lynch
El ZV

Fromar
MiR: You two I want to read as town but yesterday's D2 interaction is just so disgusting
JTB
DF
Raz: These last three I just listed I can't figure out for the life of me because of lack of posts or effort in all three of the days

Bubbly
Ryu
Krystedez
DF: I have DF in here twice but i mean his Night Action caught us scum so I know he's town he just has never posts

Pretty much that for you bro.
EZV scum why?
Lynch is a pretty convenient scumread to have right now.

Kevin, what do you have to justify a scumread on fromarsh besides whatever toed might have him on? You are saying we shouldn't lynch you, but you haven't even pushed your own scum reads, let alone vote anyone. Also, talk about el zv too

Raziek, when I said to take your time on your read on kevin, I didn't mean blow it off, I want to know why you have transitioned from a town read on kevinm to a scum read so quickly

Whyyyyyy are you voting KevinM? You just had him as town, what is your read on him now?

And stop implying that the "effort" you are putting in means you should be obv town, you are not and I don't care if this is your normal behavior, stop complaining about people not liking you and do something worthwhile
Hey look, JTB is probably town guys.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Think about it. Obviously it's something we're not going to out and we have our reasons for that.
...fine for now.

But from Kevin's position he thought you were scum off your fish, now what he wanted to do with it later. That is bad and I agree, but I think he was jumping the gun more often than not.

Something like this isn't something I would think is bad if he thought you were scum off that.

indy RadFic in dissidia claimed they had a dayvig role at the start of the game and then every time they used a shot and it didn't work, they kept coming up with elaborate reasons for it not working and everyone bought them.

Oh look, there's a guy in this game with a role he claims to have that's not working every time he tries to use it.

EBWOP: It might just be the paranoia talking as that's a ****ty thing to by which to be fooled but I'm just putting that out there just in case.

Paranoia, but if he keeps a pattern to "why does my power not work" it would be better to act on it then.

To my knowledge, KevMo has this habit as scum never really to associate with his mates. In Skies, he tended to skirt the sidelines and not really associate too much with Gheb or Orbo. At the very least, the connection wasn't there at all. In MP2, he tended not to associate too hard with J, albeit I think there might've been a couple curt connectors here and there. I don't remember too well of KevMo's play.

EZV scum why?
Lynch is a pretty convenient scumread to have right now.

Hey look, JTB is probably town guys.

So look where he didn't look if he flips scum, ok.

But still, don't like ZV myself, I don't think honesty is a town tell since Shining Force.

~

Vote: Raziek

I'm not sure Kevin is the right way at this time, at least not now.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It's not scrubby for players wanting you to come out with information that you're not revealing when we're going into a night phase most likely lynching a town player and you being killed before you can get your supposed incriminating information out.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
its scrubtastic bro. toad already knows my role. hes communicated as such ingame. town will be able to deduce toads role should he be killed cuz we can just look up his role in whatever game his role is taken from

feel like im missing something in this game. meh

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
@toad and frozen (you guys can feel free to not answer this publicly)

what do you guys think of our role and mr lynches role cooexisting in this game?

mr lynch can you just outright claim?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're most likely lynching me and I'm town?

I'm a Mason btw and during the day phase I'm allowed to make one player a double voter or make somebody have one less vote to get lynched.

My restriction is that I'm not allowed to have the FIRST vote on a player.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If that's the case, why isn't your mason partner voting Mr. Lynch for faking an ability that you have? Why are there no votes on either of your scum reads so that you could vote them as well?

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
My villager house with my loving wife and kids.

I'm a Mason btw and during the day phase I'm allowed to make one player a double voter or make somebody have one less vote to get lynched.

So you're basically my opposite. I'm gonna role-claim in this case. I'm Cecil, Town Paladin. have to protect someone each night and it cannot be roleblocked, my abillity, Esuna, is actually a night action that increases(x2 if I wanted) the amount it takes to lynch a person. I mis-read it and I realized how stupid I was being thinking I could double-vote.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy

what do you guys think of our role and mr lynches role cooexisting in this game?
Given his full claim, I don't think our role and his role have any tension existing together. Doesn't mean I'm a huge fan of his claim though.

How many times can you make someone a double voter? How many times can you reduce someone's lynch quota?

I'd actually prefer for your partner to claim to confirm this but idk what everyone else thinks about it. IMO, Kevin is still mad scummy and having a mason partner come out to clear him or go for a death gambit as his scum partner hoping we'll buy the claim is worth it.

If that's the case, why isn't your mason partner voting Mr. Lynch for faking an ability that you have? Why are there no votes on either of your scum reads so that you could vote them as well?
^^^ >9000this.

So you're basically my opposite. I'm gonna role-claim in this case. I'm Cecil, Town Paladin. have to protect someone each night and it cannot be roleblocked, my abillity, Esuna, is actually a night action that increases(x2 if I wanted) the amount it takes to lynch a person. I mis-read it and I realized how stupid I was being thinking I could double-vote.
This is a pretty bad oversight. Who have you protected so far this game and why?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kevin can your prove you power and use it on me?

And I'm his mason partner, but I don't think doesn't confirm his alignment. All I will say on the matter.

Part of the reason he probs didn't post in the QT is due to me being gone for a week.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
what the flying ****

So we have a guy sit here and go "OH **** THIS ISN'T WORKING WHAT THE HELL" despite apparently reading his role PM twice just to get the command right only to find out he's ACTUALLY the doctor and then he just off-the-cuff claimed it. No actual thinking about it, no double thoughts, just says, "HEY GUYS I'M PROTECTIVE AND I CAN EXTEND HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO LYNCH SOMEONE."

And then our lynch candidate says "HEY I'M MASONS."

And marshy somehow doesn't do the usual "no don't let him claim y'all won't lynch him then" schtick he pulls.

what the actual ****

this game

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry

mr lynch can you just outright claim?
If there's a role that makes me stop and think about how your role and that role co-exists in a game, it's not his.

If you're asking about the viability of his claim, it's not implausible with the set-up OS seems to have run.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Kevinm what's your flavor

RR why do you say he isn't confirmed but refuse to go into it, why even bring up that
last part in the first place

Might switch to Mr lynch when I get home,

@Mr Lynch, I don't buy that you forgot your role after already sending a NA, what were you trying to accomplish with that double vote bs

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You protect people...and you're not a doctor?

But even then, why is day ability first to come up over night? Day abilities are rare even in OS games.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Toad saying were going to lynch him if they don't die is ********.

It leaves a WIFOM bomb that confuses town, did scum ignore them just so we lynch then vs they are lying.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Toad saying were going to lynch him if they don't die is ********.

It leaves a WIFOM bomb that confuses town, did scum ignore them just so we lynch then vs they are lying.

shut the **** up or stop being a *******, one or the other ruy

I didn't forget it. I'm not a doctor. I misread the context and OS didn't clarify enough if it was a Night Action or not, it turns out that it is.
You claimed protective. It doesn't matter if you're not called the doctor, you're a bloody protective. Why did you claim that?

Top Bottom