• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Dark Horse (Princess Peach, Mafia Princess) has been lynched!

The Night Phase is skipped!

Day 3 begins!

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Note: I am still basically V/LA, limited internets.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Raziek, how does scumDH affect your reads, particularly RR/KevinM? Take your time to answer this

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
collection of DH posts

Obvious defense, Hep/Meadow Scumteam.

You heard it here first.
Notice the lack of math terms.

Vote: Sho
Aiight

Vote: EL ZV

Liking Sho and BM.
Where did this come from?
MIR vs Sho looks TvT

ZV getting worse by the post
But it's true
Well, for one, I like MIR's post here:

Not only do I like its reasoning, but it shows that he's loooking for other laces aside of ZL. I also llike his questioning of ryker for his read on Sho. MAkes it seem less like he's trying to just make a case on somone, and instead hunting for scum.

And then here, you take it in stride, instead of panicking like scum, which I also like.

So yeah
This reeks

"I don't think it's a good lynch, but if you want the lynch then fine"
Mother

Of

God
So I don't see how inferno is scu–

Oh wait.

Grimy as hell. Jack reasoning, and the fact that it happens immediately after Froma voted hep makes it look like a sheep

This is funny. You ask for questions, but you never mention it again when no one asks you anything. Incredibly hollow.

Hell, it feels like inferno's been acting incredibly safe this entire game. The majority of what it said that I can remember has either been questions or... more questions. What's more:

Inferno, I can't tell you what setzler did, as I have had that game lobotomized out of my brain. HOwever, you could actually go to the DGames archive and check OS games to see what it did. There is no reason for you to keep on asking about this.

Unvote, Vote: Inferno
I have no idea what you're saying for the second half of the post, but how have I been "fluffing" my post up? I've said that you're scum, I given evidence why you are scum. That's not fluffing up.

Why did I comment on that? Because I didn't see that Krys was joking, and the vote on Bubbly came out of nowhere, which I found to be intriguing.

Yes, it's an easy stance. Still, it's what I thought, as I told MS.

Since when has "looks" implied definite?

You do know that I was pointing out how ugly of a strawman Ziv's post was, which is why I showed what Ziv thought of krys, right?

Also, I frequently post on my phone. It's far easier to just be holding your finger over a block of text and copy it rather than go and quote it.

Maybe player Y deserves more pressure
Maybe their confident in their reads

It is far from scummy.

Touche

You're playing it safe by, up until here, primarily asking questions. That's also a form of playing safe.

Also, "If I…." Ugh.

I don't think you're scum for not knowing about Setzer

What's suspicious is that, instead of, you know, looking him up, you instead choose to continuously ask people in the thread. The questions are useless and incredibly safe (it's mechanics! No players necessary)

So yeah

No
Leaning scum, due to the post where Krys said that "if you want a Ziv lunch, that's fine" (I think I forgot to mention this. The reason it's scummyis that it isn't giving a firm stance, rather, being indecisive)
7-Flush Voting: Hep

What would make wolverine useless is that, once he's claimed, scum vig targets can just be not voting inferno, leaving him with only one vig choice
Aiight:

First off, *Unvote

ZV is still scum, and I'm fine with him going.

Sho is scum, especially if ZV flips scum. His reactions with ZV have been pretty godawful. For example:

This thing starts off with dismissing it as a null *tell, but then a "I am starting to see it more like a scum tell" tacked on at the end, which practically contradicts everything else said. He's almost been trying to keep ZV at an arms length, with things such as what I said above and his dismissal of chibo's early play as "silly"

As for hep, honestly, i dont see why people are taking things such as him going out on a walk as scumy (If you come back in a thread only to see that your hydra is on the chopping block, you're probably going to need a break, regardless of alignment. Not a scum tell), his early posts were pretty scummy. For example, you've got his 482:

Awful and reachy strawman of Sho.

Then you have his attack on RR, which he never explains and comes straight out of left field. The attack doesn't line up with anything else that he had said up to that point.

So yeah.

Vote: ZV
7-Flush vote: Hep
Surely you have some sort of opinion after quoting an attack on inferno and saying that you liked it.
You know what?

Unvote 7-Flush, 7-Flush Vote: Ran

Hep clarified the two posts that were the reason for my incap in the first place. Ran's scummier now.
@mod I'm voting ZV

DH states a shallow scum read on Krys and never follows up on it

Pushes ZV. I believe one of Hep/Meadow did too, looks like they were trying to set up a mislynch

Little push on Inferno, but is irrelevant since Inferno was playing to get votes in the first place

Not sure about the switch to Ran though, came straight out of the blue. Looks more like he was trying to just get his vote off Hep rather than trying to lynch Ran

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
My villager house with my loving wife and kids.
*looks at alive player-list*

1. Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!)
3. Raziek
6. Bubbly Masquerain (Joey/John)
7. Red Ryu
8. Mr. Lynch
9. Krystedez
10. JTB
11. Inferno3044
12. DiamondFalcon
14. KevinM
15. El Zv
17. Frozenflame751/Marshy

I know we're supposed to be clearing Krys here but really his claim isn't **** anymore tbh and I wouldn't mind seeing him go
DiamondFalcon's earlier posts were townie but not that great, just townie enough for him not to be prirority.
Raziek's frustration towards marshy seemed genuine, and I understood his disposition completely.
I don't even remember why Ryu did

krys/marsh/ryu

and we should be aces, unless this lynch ends the game already

for last minute i'd look at JTB a bit more but not right now at least

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, no night phase? What caused that?

I could go for a KevinM lynch though. He was my second highest suspect after DH.

And sorry for not being great this game; I got off with a bad start, didn't expect so many posts on Day 1 while I was out.

Vote: KevinM

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Princess causes that, duh. I forgot about that, never seen it used before, especially a Mafia one.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I know we're supposed to be clearing Krys here but really his claim isn't **** anymore tbh and I wouldn't mind seeing him go
>Accounts for claim
>Doesn't account for his gambit reaction

//raisesoneeyebrow

DiamondFalcon's earlier posts were townie but not that great, just townie enough for him not to be prirority.
>Tries to throw **** on the slot that just caught scum DH
>Doesn't even account for his role

//raisesothereyebrow

krys/marsh/ryu

for last minute i'd look at JTB a bit more but not right now at least
//eyebrowwiggles

What the hell? This is the most awkward and dumb readslist ever. I'm going to break one of my rules regarding hydras with this but I don't care: did Zen make this?

:186:

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
>Accounts for claim
>Doesn't account for his gambit reaction

//raisesoneeyebrow

>Tries to throw **** on the slot that just caught scum DH
>Doesn't even account for his role

//raisesothereyebrow

//eyebrowwiggles

What the hell? This is the most awkward and dumb readslist ever. I'm going to break one of my rules regarding hydras with this but I don't care: did Zen make this?

I accounted it, that's what I meant with his claim.

I didn't, he was townie earlier but I'm still open to it.

I don't know where else to look, mixed in with a half-***** read and other things, I'd say it should be game here, i'm basically skating at this point

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Fine, I'll hammer.

Evidently, nobody thinks I'm Town regardless of my efforts to play, so just shoot a Townie and waste the shot.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I slapped Ryu in there because I don't remember a damn thing he did and honestly, I don't feel like re-reading. I don't even know if Zen is going to play the game at this point. What are your current thoughts on who is likely scum out of everyone alive then?
1. Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!)
3. Raziek
6. Bubbly Masquerain (Joey/John)
7. Red Ryu
8. Mr. Lynch
9. Krystedez
10. JTB
11. Inferno3044
12. DiamondFalcon
14. KevinM
15. El Zv
17. Frozenflame751/Marshy

of this?

You and KevMo are two huge blips on my scumdar right now. Ruy's disappearing act is strange but then EZV has also vanished for the most part and I haven't really seen Ruy around the site at all nowadays. I admit, my options dwindle after KevMo's death but if he flips scum too, there's a 99% chance that the remaining scum's an indy and we're going to have to blow up some town reads in the process to find it.

But why are we suddenly scum, you may ask? Look at this:
I accounted it, that's what I meant with his claim.
Nothing about it was scummy to be honest. He's been down for pushing lynches with absolutely no qualms about it. He's new and there'd at least be some hesitation from newer scum. I have my reservations about the point of his role but the way he handled that gambit was from a town perspective. So either he just outplayed the entire ****ing roster with that reaction or he's town. Guess what I think is more likely?

I didn't, he was townie earlier but I'm still open to it.
The fact that you're still even open to it is what bothers me so much. That door should be shut tight. You're trying to push it open just slightly, maybe for down the road. You have no reason to do it. You even say he looks pretty townie but still try to prevent that route from being shut off. It's grody.

I don't know where else to look, mixed in with a half-***** read and other things, I'd say it should be game here, i'm basically skating at this point
I understand this feel though.

Fine, I'll hammer.

Evidently, nobody thinks I'm Town regardless of my efforts to play, so just shoot a Townie and waste the shot.

YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. Made 10 posts, half of them either *****ing about inactivity or *****ing about people *****ing about your inactivity! Your few posts with real, game-relevant content was little and you were more concerned with talking about the way treated you than you were about getting down on real wagons and talking about those! After this game's over, we're probably having a talk about this ****.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
For the record, marshy's slot puts me into conniptions reading it. He does these little townie things that make me alleviate some of my concern but then he gets all defensive whenever someone even suggests he's mafia. He flipped his **** when someone insinuated he could be scum with Ryker and Hep and that exchange with J was flat-out grody. I have my reasons to trust him but he makes it quite hard to keep that trust.

Marshy, could you "narrow it down" to Mr. Lynch and Red Ruy tomorrow?

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Nothing about it was scummy to be honest. He's been down for pushing lynches with absolutely no qualms about it. He's new and there'd at least be some hesitation from newer scum. I have my reservations about the point of his role but the way he handled that gambit was from a town perspective. So either he just outplayed the entire ****ing roster with that reaction or he's town. Guess what I think is more likely?
If that's the case, then that's the case, I still have personal dislike from his slot that I remember.

The fact that you're still even open to it is what bothers me so much. That door should be shut tight. You're trying to push it open just slightly, maybe for down the road. You have no reason to do it. You even say he looks pretty townie but still try to prevent that route from being shut off. It's grody.
Why does this become an issue? I want something to fall-back on just in case things go wrong, so yeah, I am trying to push this open because I'm not completely sold yet.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
KevinM (5) - Make It Rain!, Inferno3044, Frozenmarsh751, DiamondFalcon, Raziek,

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Krystedez, El Zv, Mr. Lynch, Bubbly Masquerain, KevinM, JTB

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 20th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Raziek it is not that I don't see any intent of you trying to be in the game. It is simply that you haven't been here. This makes you dead weight down the road. However your life has been spared. I expect you to be of use assuming the game isn't over.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
KevinM (6) - Make It Rain!, Inferno3044, Frozenmarsh751, DiamondFalcon, Raziek, Mr.Lynch

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Krystedez, Raziek, El Zv, Mr. Lynch, Bubbly Masquerain, KevinM, JTB

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 20th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. Was planning on catching up tomorrow afternoon (I'm studying for an interview for a new job tomorrow morning), but I saw the title and had to stop in... wtf? And Kev is already at L-1? What happened to him in Day 2 that was so incriminating?

Top Bottom