• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
"Meadowsizzle buddying hard on MiR" is a very stupid reason to lynch someone :|.

Sho and El ZV pushes were both very understandable and MiR was definitely not the only one pushing those players, so I'm not sure why you're trying to incriminate their slot with something like this.
I mean, I pushed on Sho because his early play was garbage. I pushed Chibo because he was looking erratic in the early game and I wanted to see how he'd react to some pressure. Using both of these things, I caught Meadowsizzle. Are you pants-on-head ********?

No, right, you're not. You're just scum, KevMo.

It honestly seems like you just want to lynch him because you'll get information from him, not because he is scummy or anything.
DING DING ****ING DING

:186:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
1. Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!) - Meadow disconnect bodes well for this slot. The multiposting stream of thought is feeling Town thus far...
3. Raziek
6. Bubbly Masquerain (Joey/John) - Town vibe from the majority of their posts.
7. Red Ryu - 1091 Reads make no sense whatsoever. Reasoning in 1113 is bad. However, Hep has a scumlean on Ruy in the following posts. Could be a bus, but seems unlikely with Hep's head in the 7-Flush. Ruy/Hep/MS have thread control in the 1170 area. Could see a bus on Ruy to save MS. Unless FMarsh has information clearly Ruy, which he's heavily implying he is, IDFK how he has RuyTown.
8. Mr. Lynch - Town by exclusion due to 7-flush. Hep voted MS towards the end of the day, likely in an attempt to swing the 7-flush off of himself and onto Mr. Lynch. Double bus is a horrid idea given the massive scumread had by most on him, which makes ML likely Town.
9. Krystedez - Very likely cleared based on Bardull's gambit. No reason to disbelieve his claim, his crumb and the events of the gambit line up very well. Really liked his 1107.
10. JTB - Nullish, late posts D1 give slight Townlean.
11. Inferno3044 - Nerfed Vig, again pretty darn likely, not seeing any scumFerno in his posts.
12. DiamondFalcon
13. Dark Horse - Visited a dead body, what more is there to say? Remind me heavily of Shadow (FF6), but I don't think he was announced outright as the killer in that game. 1075 is pretty gross, switched off hard without too much elaboration.
14. KevinM - 1039 gives me a weird vibe when we account that both Meadow and Hep flipped scum. The question feels out of place among the others. 1101 makes me feel better about him on the Ruy disconnect. Same with 1360. Recanting earlier odd vibe after his later appearances. Gets better and better towards the end of D1.
15. El Zv - Probably DumbTown, find myself agreeing with Bardull wrt Chibo's line of thought ~Page 25, feels very similar to his recent Town play in BBR Castlevania. 1082's 7-flush doesn't look like a bus to me. Hep's 1130 is further disconnect.
17. Frozenflame751/Marshy - Feeling good about watching Marshy's clear disconnection from MS during D1, pushed towards Hep as well.

Misc Notes:

- MS requesting a prod on MiR/Sho is a disconnect. If they were scum together, Ryker/Laundry would just be in contact. Don't see Ryker blatantly faking something underhanded, reads more as looking for Towncred by poking the inactives.

Looking at the list now, I'm left with a complete Null on DF, DH and Ruy as scum. I am ok with this.

AND I'M NOW INTO THIS GAME, SHOUTOUTS TO NO LONGER BEING A LAZY ****.
itg: everyone is town

how do you have kevinm as town after what he's posted today? he's proposed a lynch on your biggest town read solely for connections and information, that doesn't bother you in the slightest?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
what happened to being out for the night ;)

honestly, i feel like your reads are fairly shallow, you just pick out any post to justify a town read and not look at their overall play

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
itg: everyone is town
A lot of the active players are pretty town though. One of the things that had me worried going into night phase was that there were a lot of indies present in the game. The two players I had beads on flipped scum and I didn't have much of a bead on anyone else. FroMar's exchange with J at the end of the day pinged me pretty hard but outside of that, there wasn't really a lot (slight one on J when Hep revealed we killed their entire faction in one go, lost my only reason for having Sho as town). Had me worried that scum lay in a bunch of inactives (DH and KevMo being scum would fit the bill pretty well to be honest) or that we had a bunch of scumhunting indies everywhere and looking for them would be challenging.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I mean, I do think Raz's readlist should reconsider KevMo and it's weird that he mentioned off posts from him but still includes him as town. His most recent post seems like a strange backpedal.

Raz reacted really violently but then I've seen Raz fly off the handle in out-of-game situations to non-mods acting more superior than him based off of what he views as bias or anger. Seeing him react like that is completely in-character for him and I'm not surprised a bit. I'd call it null.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@Politoed - While you're here, you mind sharing the information you said you have on Fromar? I would rather have you not die and be unable to say it. I would also like to have a lynch order set up.

@Kevin - I'm waiting.

@Raziek - I wouldn't mind your vote on me either honestly.

@DiamondFalcon - Please do something. With what you revealed I don't want you dead but I also don't want you as dead weight.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
When I say "out", I moreso mean "Around but not putting in any effort", because as a mod I'm almost always here.

But seriously, put yourself in RazTown's shoes for a goddamn moment. Day 1 gets way out of control because 44 goddamn pages, you feel guilty the whole damn time about not being active, then you FINALLY get around to getting caught up and then the first reaction is Marshy saying I should be vigged after I actually went and put effort in?

****. THAT.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
For the record, I agree with FF's readlist to a T except that I don't think that DF's claim is incriminating based on a DH townflip. There's still a chance DH was in the wrong place at the wrong time (all depending on what he claims, of course). I also do not think Mr. Lynch is necessarily scum at the moment. Their motives certainly haven't been off but they do raise a good point about Hep wanting to even the lynch instead of just lynching Ran. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that "just blew up our faction" bit was a red herring thrown out by a dying scum to help his mates in a pinch.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
When I say "out", I moreso mean "Around but not putting in any effort", because as a mod I'm almost always here.

But seriously, put yourself in RazTown's shoes for a goddamn moment. Day 1 gets way out of control because 44 goddamn pages, you feel guilty the whole damn time about not being active, then you FINALLY get around to getting caught up and then the first reaction is Marshy saying I should be vigged after I actually went and put effort in?

****. THAT.
Like I said, completely in-character for Raz. Notably frustrated for **** that he feels is unjust but still flies off the handle for it.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
@Politoed - While you're here, you mind sharing the information you said you have on Fromar? I would rather have you not die and be unable to say it. I would also like to have a lynch order set up.
I'll share whatever I find profitable to town, deal? I mean, there's always this cool doctor guy who I heard is pretty good at preventing me from dying. :)

Lynch order should be DH > KeviM. That's enough to work with for the moment. Preferably just have one lynched and the other shot, but that will not happen obv.

Shooting off Ruy or Zeke would be cool. Yes, Zeke's reactions are in line with what he would do regardless. Ruy's targeting has been so thoroughly terrible that keeping him around is basically begging for a mislynch if he's town.

L

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
The more I think about it, the more I think Nabe actually just threw a ****ton of red herrings at us. He let slip something about Ryker wanting to die and that makes no sense if we let his scum faction die. They flipped "mafia" as well, no flavor-setting difference from another mafia faction or anything. Ryker's role never revealed any sort of alignment conversion in the flavor and Kefka's abilities have not had that. Long story short, his red herrings don't fit together and so I think we are dealing with one mafia here. If he wasn't lying, there's probably a traitor.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not talking to Marshy for the rest of the game. Will invoke Rule 1 if he doesn't stop, because it's seriously infringing on my enjoyment of this game, beyond the bounds of simply being an aggressive player.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
@DiamondFalcon - Please do something. With what you revealed I don't want you dead but I also don't want you as dead weight.
I'm sorry, I have nothing specific to point out at this point.

Here's my trust list and suspect list:
Town lean: Make it Rain, Bubbly, Inferno, Krystedez, JTB, ElZv
Null: Mr. Lynch, Red Ryu, frozenmarsh, Raziek
Scum lean: Dark Horse, KevinM

I still don't know the members that well, so I think of the hydras as one player...
I really want to hear what Dark Horse has to say though, that should be interesting.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
KevinM just vote me. You will die by the end of D3. If you're town then let me kill you so we don't waste a lynch. If you don't comply you're admitting that you're scum.

So mad at my limitations. I wish I was a more viable vig.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
KevinM just vote me. You will die by the end of D3. If you're town then let me kill you so we don't waste a lynch. If you don't comply you're admitting that you're scum.

So mad at my limitations. I wish I was a more viable vig.
That's the most awful logic I've ever heard

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The more I think about it, the more I think Nabe actually just threw a ****ton of red herrings at us. He let slip something about Ryker wanting to die and that makes no sense if we let his scum faction die. They flipped "mafia" as well, no flavor-setting difference from another mafia faction or anything. Ryker's role never revealed any sort of alignment conversion in the flavor and Kefka's abilities have not had that. Long story short, his red herrings don't fit together and so I think we are dealing with one mafia here. If he wasn't lying, there's probably a traitor.

To comment on the differing mafia factions, in super heroes, one was this and the other was this I believe, with both being named mafia despite being different factions

Kefka/Four fiends makes some sense as a FF boss mafia faction as well

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also Raziek for the love of god vote inferno you have 9 posts and your last post admits to the fact that your read list comes from never reading D2.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Tell me what's better JTB: making us have to use our lynch on him tomorrow or him dying tonight so we can get a scummy slot out of the picture and gain information from his flip.

:phone:
Obviously the latter, but you can't approach this with simply black and white logic. That's like saying that someone who is being wagoned can't defend themselves because they are trying to survive, so they must be scum. You ignore that they could also be town and know that shooting them is pointless.

Vote: Dark Horse

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yeah, **** waiting on a claim when hes scum and should die

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Dark Horse (7)- El Zv, DiamondFalcon, Mr. Lynch, Bubbly Masquerain, Frozenmarsh751, KevinM, JTB
KevinM (1) - Make It Rain!

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Krystedez, Inferno3044, Dark Horse, Raziek,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, July 18th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Flip momentarily

Top Bottom