• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
lol toad is about as intimidating as meadow sizzle. hes also about as accurate

dont be ********. this is an os game so theres probably a ****load of roles to **** with results. gameplay > night action bull****. try again

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Also, question. I must have missed the page it was announced, but what was the 7Flush thing?
Sho made a separate lynch between Mr. Lynch and HepAlien, so both hep and meadow were lynched

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
frozen, what is your opinion on the 2 faction business? Do you think Hep was being salty when he posted that or was he trying to wifom town?

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
I agree, I don't think outting PRs are good (also, I think every single role in all of OS' games have had some sort of power lol), but at this point, since he revealed he has some knowledge, he's just going to become mafia bait tonight, and if we don't learn what it is today, there's a chance we'll never find out.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
He jumped the freicken gun on it, he went ahead and made a big show about it then was like actually wait a min... Lemme think this over <_<

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
MiR claiming is dumb, the only person that needs to claim right now is DH

If Toed had incriminating results, he would've claimed immediately and outed his results instead of doing what he did

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
It could be something like a Flavor Cop, and though his result could look incriminating (like a weapon of some sorts), if Frozen's role is a knight or something, it would make sense. I think we should pursue Dark Horse for now, and let MiR decide what to do with the information. It's apparent that Frozen isn't going to claim unless we all vote him.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
We should lynch DH diamond should vote inferno and just got shot tonight we should never listen to a chibo post. Mir should start making sense. This game should be easy from here out.

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I agree with Chibo actually. I would rather have him say it now than die and not say it. I don't know why everyone hates on him so much. Also in case it wasn't obvious I killed Sho because everyone told me to in big bolded letters and I didn't have a better target. Also **** you haters for hating on me when I said DH was scum.

Raz vote me now. DiamondFalcon can live for now.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Inferno/Chibo, whats your read on frozen?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I agree with Chibo actually. I would rather have him say it now than die and not say it. I don't know why everyone hates on him so much. Also in case it wasn't obvious I killed Sho because everyone told me to in big bolded letters and I didn't have a better target. Also **** you haters for hating on me when I said DH was scum.

Raz vote me now. DiamondFalcon can live for now.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
chibo and inferno are ********. toads flip WOULD ****ing tell us his role. its been used in another game and we could just look it up. they just dont wanna give up their wrong boners for me being scum

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
at any rate i have little to say before frozen catches up. raz should be vigged today. dfalcon is fine

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
vote dark horse

raziek

vote inferno in your next post. your uselessness will be tolerated no longer

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Should I vote DH now or not?

I'm aware that OS is gunna be a bit VLA again so I don't wanna do much until Raz votes inferno and/or he is back.

Raziek you won't escape this time.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
chibo and inferno are ********. toads flip WOULD ****ing tell us his role. its been used in another game and we could just look it up. they just dont wanna give up their wrong boners for me being scum
Why are you afraid for him to share? He has incriminating results on you. I would love to hear it. If we can lynch get back to back scum I would love that.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Why are you afraid for him to share? He has incriminating results on you. I would love to hear it. If we can lynch get back to back scum I would love that.
i know im town

i dont think toads a play and the way he claimed is likely to come from town

so i know it would just be a waste of time and energy thatd distract us from better prospects. its bad enough that they basically told scum "HEY IM INVESTIGATIVE PLEASE ROLEBLOCK/REDIRECT/KILL/WHATEVER ME DESPITE NOT HAVING DAMNING RESULTS PLEASE!!!"

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I wrote scum lean on my phone, but it must've not sent. My bad JTB.

@Fromar - All the better reason to out the info now. Your obvtown Dark Horse is most likely getting lynched today and if there's information to be known, I would love to know it.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
I wrote scum lean on my phone, but it must've not sent. My bad JTB.

@Fromar - All the better reason to out the info now. Your obvtown Dark Horse is most likely getting lynched today and if there's information to be known, I would love to know it.
meh. cant be right about all of em

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
MiR should by lynched if we don't lynch DH

I would be ok with just hopping off MiR and then winning the game from there

if MiR flips scum we lynch DH

if MiR flips town we lynch

FroMarsh/El ZV

Meadowsizzle was buddying hard on MiR all D1

and MiR pushed on Sho and El ZV for a lot of D1.

Thoughts?

Inferno3044

Smash Master

FroMarsh/El ZV

Thoughts?
Please vote me.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nope sorry not going to give you a reason to lose town the game since you're already trying your best to do so these last two days.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
This.

10char
Give me a reason you disagree with this, please go look at D1 instead of commenting out of your ***.

MiR simply buddied Meadow for a long time on D1 and then switched when the cards were down..

WE have two players with incriminating evidence on them and you are trying to drop one for another and trying to end the day without letting MiR even say what his "Incriminating evidence" is.

With two killing roles the swing nature of this game is incredibly strong.

By killing the player who at this point gives us the most information with his flip you clear and incriminate multiple other players in this game.

Instead of continuing to just be an obv town idiot how about you play the ****ing game.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Because if you haven't noticed it's in our best notice to have Inferno shoot Raz/DF.

But you guys want to continue to play this game while gaining as little information as possible.

We can have our vig continue to kill off inactive and gain a ton of information this way but you just want to lynch me because you want to sit on your thumbs and continue to follow people in your safety bubble.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
"Meadowsizzle buddying hard on MiR" is a very stupid reason to lynch someone :|.

Sho and El ZV pushes were both very understandable and MiR was definitely not the only one pushing those players, so I'm not sure why you're trying to incriminate their slot with something like this.

It honestly seems like you just want to lynch him because you'll get information from him, not because he is scummy or anything. That's a very stupid way of thinking and I wouldn't mind you being shot since you haven't been very useful yourself along with you spewing this BS.

I would take a Raz shot over you though if he doesn't catch up soon lol.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Also, this "buddying" was basically Rkyer saying "Washed is where I want him to be, so he's town" :|. Not a good reason to lynch a slot at all.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Nope sorry not going to give you a reason to lose town the game since you're already trying your best to do so these last two days.
Is that what I'm really doing? I was told to kill Sho and I did. You got a problem with that? I also said DH is scum and there is public evidence supporting it. Also called Fromar scum in which Poli has incriminating evidence that Fromar doesn't want told. Even if he dies, it doesn't mean we get all the information he received. That's why I want the information today. I would love to be 3 for 3 and have DH/Fromar/KevinM all as scum.

MiR simply buddied Meadow for a long time on D1 and then switched when the cards were down..
vote: Meadowsizzle

Put up or shut up then.
This was when he first voted Meadow and he stated that he was scum earlier. That was post #376. The day ended at post #1736. Don't give me some **** about how he buddied for a long time and switched because that's just wrong. As for Meadow buddying MiR that's also a crap argument.

WE have two players with incriminating evidence on them and you are trying to drop one for another and trying to end the day without letting MiR even say what his "Incriminating evidence" is.
Dark Horse is not lynched yet and we are waiting for a claim from him. Nobody is trying to end the day. Stop trying to make **** up.

By killing the player who at this point gives us the most information with his flip you clear and incriminate multiple other players in this game.
Or we can keep him and because there's a large chance he's town and make scum have to deal with him.

Instead of continuing to just be an obv town idiot how about you play the ****ing game.
I know this is directed at BM, but what have you done? I can't remember anything you've done except for right now making this terrible plan. At this moment from a scale from 1-10 your plan is a -3. Do you think Poli is scum? If so please give better reasoning.

Also I repeat. Vote me now.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is that what I'm really doing? I was told to kill Sho and I did. You got a problem with that? I also said DH is scum and there is public evidence supporting it. Also called Fromar scum in which Poli has incriminating evidence that Fromar doesn't want told. Even if he dies, it doesn't mean we get all the information he received. That's why I want the information today. I would love to be 3 for 3 and have DH/Fromar/KevinM all as scum.

You're reaching extremely hard here and not listening correctly, I think that MiR coming out and saying he has information on FroMar without saying it is super scummy because if you believe DH is scum which is what I think the case is then MiR is only serving to dilute the town and put his investigative role at risk/useless for the next night when he could have been better fitted as a town player to just get another night action and then reveal it all. You can't disagree with this.. it's illogical to.

This was when he first voted Meadow and he stated that he was scum earlier. That was post #376. The day ended at post #1736. Don't give me some **** about how he buddied for a long time and switched because that's just wrong. As for Meadow buddying MiR that's also a crap argument.

His first vote isn't any sort of pressure he voted to see a case, OMG scum would definitely not do anything of that sort to seem like they are on cases.

Dark Horse is not lynched yet and we are waiting for a claim from him. Nobody is trying to end the day. Stop trying to make **** up.

I'm not trying to make **** up, I'm saying that we should wait on this ****ing lynch. You're arguing that because I didn't have a lot of time to post on D1 which moved at ****ing warp speed that you can then disregard the posts I am making today... That's literally the most anti-town mind boggling reason I can think of.

Or we can keep him and because there's a large chance he's town and make scum have to deal with him.

I know this is directed at BM, but what have you done? I can't remember anything you've done except for right now making this terrible plan. At this moment from a scale from 1-10 your plan is a -3. Do you think Poli is scum? If so please give better reasoning.

See above for why this reasoning is poppy **** and you should just **** on out of here if you're going to keep using my D1 inactivity

WHICH BTW I WASN'T EVEN PRODDED ON SO SORRY I COULDN'T BE AT THE COMPUTER WITH WORK

as an excuse for ignoring the logical stuff I'm saying now

Also I repeat. Vote me now.
tl;dr you're bad **** off and read my post again.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Obvious defense, Hep/Meadow Scumteam.

You heard it here first.

FroMarsh/El ZV

Thoughts?
Why do we not lynch DH after a townMiR flip? Why are you even suggesting a MiR lynch when he possibly has incriminating evidence on fromarsh, a point you mention in your 1791?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol ninja and a quote that shouldnt be there

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We should lynch DH diamond should vote inferno and just got shot tonight we should never listen to a chibo post. Mir should start making sense. This game should be easy from here out.

Wow, how did I miss this post. Why the hell would you also suggest diamond be shot when he just tracked someone visiting someone who died?

:glare:

Top Bottom