• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i know dat feel. hopefully mods one day realize that indies are actually just pieces of **** and should never be put in games unless they have partners

btw are you scum?
Aww but I like Indies, I like then as much as I role town.

Then I can claim Indy and almost get away without being lynched! :laugh:

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
unless they flip something obvious together like masa/mune, what reason do we have in believing that we off'd their entire faction?

:phone:

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
CHIBO

what does zv think of this ****? who does he think is scum? who does he think is town? when is the last youve talked to him?

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
its been a couple days, and I'm currently out for a tourney w/ only mobile access. I can try to talk to him soon. he posts on and off here so perhaps he'll pop on here before I get a hold of him

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Bubbly Masquerain (2) - MOD, MOD
Inferno (1) - Sho-Minamimoto,
Frozenmarsh (3) - El Zv, Meadowsizzle, Inferno3044,
El ZV (2) - Dark Horse, MOD
Meadowsizzle (9) - Make It Rain!, Red Ryu, Bardull, Krystedez, HepAlien, JTB, Frozenmarsh751, Mr.Lynch, Bubbly Masquerain,
Sho-Minamimoto (1) - KevinM

Not Voting: Raziek, DiamondFalcon,
7-Flush Vote:

HepAlien (9) - Inferno, ShoMinamimoto, Xonar, KevinM, Raziek, El-ZV, frozenmarsh, Make it Rain, Bubbly Masquerain,

Mr. Lynch (5) - HepAlien, Bardull, Dark Horse, Red Ryu, Meadowsizzle,

HAMMER!

Meadowsizzle has been lynched!

HepAlien has been lynched!

Flip momentarily.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Imagine if Overswarm could take part in an OS setup, haha.
HepAlien was originally going to be me in a setup as a mafia shadow; another person in the game was going to be able to PM me who they wanted lynched that day and I would do nothing but try to get that person lynched and could only vote for that person. I thought the one person in two slots was a better role.

Anyway:

Meadowsizzle (Kefka, Mafia Vote Manipulator) has been lynched!

HepAlien (The Four Fiends [Rubicante, Scarmiglione, Barbariccia, Cagnazzo], Mafia Fiends) has been lynched!

What a happy, happy day for town.

It is now Night One!

DO NOT post during the Night phase! For every post you make during the Night phase more than 2 minutes after this post goes live on smashboards, you will get a MOD vote the following day.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Please get your Night Actions in ASAP, setting a deadline of 5:00 p.m. today.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It has been revealed to all that Dark Horse visited Bardull during the Night.

Sho-Minamimoto (Setzer, Town Gambler) has been killed!

Bardull (Strago, Town Hated Blue Mage) has been killed!

What a bad turn of events for the Final Fantasy crowd!

In any rate:

Day 2 begins!
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, July 18th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

MODERATOR NOTE: I am going to be out of town at a conference on Tuesday-Thursday and internet access may be sporadic. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but just FYI.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Seems that the roles indeed have changed a bit from past games, since before Kefka was an indy and those Mafia Fiends were four separate roles...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB, what do you think the Dark Horse visiting Bardull means exactly?
It means the 2 faction thing that Hep brought up is bull**** and DH is probably scum with them, trying to get rid of those who pushed Meadow the most

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Does anyone remember what kind of role/mechanic would make it announced that Dark Horse visited him from a past OS game?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I'm back in the game now. I'm still not used to keeping up with a steady inflow of posts, but I'll try to post way more often.

Anyways, since I'm probably not very trustworthy at this point, I'll reveal that I was the one who made Dark Horse's target be announced. It was only a one-shot though. I have a few other small abilities.

We don't know if Dark Horse killed Bardull or not, but based on his posts yesterday (I skimmed), he was most suspicious to me.
Vote: Dark Horse

If he claims, I'll reconsider, of course.

P.S. Good job on the 2 mafia kills on Day 1. I would have voted, but I checked the thread like a day too late. Sorry!

Top Bottom