• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
Guys, lol, don't fight. Actually Ryker assures me being lynched was part of his plan so I wouldn't worry about who gets the cred ;)

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
I'm not fully read up but I'm finally in Colorado and have been reading on my phone. (can't post because it's really hard/weird to switch accounts on mobile mode.) Just saw Nabe claim that he was in fact mafia so I am very happy on that note.

Sorry I was kind of just a use my role and go away type deal to lynch you Nabe/Circus. Still love ya dudes.

I'm okay with being shot because it means I can be out of this game and I can focus on another other things and with 2 scum dead, you have the buffer of my town-flip plus I'm useless since my role is gone (minus being cleared) aaaand yeah.

I will try and get a more comprehensive reads list up before I am shot so just lemme have that.

Sad Seph never got to post at all though. :[

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
I thought Ryker had nothing to do with the Hep lynch...

Did I miss something? o_o'.

FrozenMarsh is just mad that his play has been **** lol. Our play is terrible, sure, but so is yours :p.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
But I did have that sick gambit. Saved Inferno and Auto Kryst to LyLo.

/brofist

Fromar mad because he's not getting doc'd.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Btw Hep if you two are still around, I freaking love all your avatars you have used all game and am mad jealous of them.

*goes back to reading*

MiR/Bardull, quit patting yourselves on the back for the moment because the game isn't over. We just got a huge jump forward in lynching 2 scum in once with my role and the MS lynch.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
@Laundry, second faction is probably three members, think Super Heroes. Or two with a role from TT. Indy is probably a town role turned indy, Ryker was Kefka so roles definitely shifting all over the place as I said earlier.

It's been fun, peace all.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Kefka has been a numerous amount of OS games iirc.

The only game I can remember atm was Villains mafia. (which was my first mafia game as mafia ironically) so I will go check it out and give a summary.

Sho-Minamimoto

J|Sephiroth's Masamune
Nabe and Circus win with avatars. ;_;

Can we link to pages where role pms are? I remember FroMarsh (who is a complete **** for wanting to shoot me, I mean really? Are you scum or playing this terribly this game? >=[)

If so I have the page, but the Kefka role I'm looking at was once indy and had a multitude of roles.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
what are you complaining about j? ryker pushed a dumb wagon on me full of dumb/scum and then you just disappeared just like mario party 2. why would i have thought you were town? wanted to be bros as usual but youve made it difficult

Top Bottom