• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
man...i am so sorry if you guys are town. these posts are better than everything mr lynch has said...
Quit flirting with Nabe; he's mine.

Hope Meadow's scum, I guess. Sucks that we're out so soon because I was looking forward to this game, but I pretty much checked out right after the Flush happened and no one wanted to hear anything either of us said.

Good luck, town.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
If Meadow flips town, I'd probably take a second look at marshy. If both Hep and Meadow are town, Sho has a 90% chance of flipping scum. After that, there's a ****ton of inactives to sift through and most of the actives have worked their way onto my "probably town; don't kill" list.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
OS isnt gunna get to this for a while. You guys are moving pretty damn fast so I'm a little slow here:

Is there any particular reason we didn't wait to get Raziek and/or other scummies/nulls on infernos wagon?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
OS isnt gunna get to this for a while. You guys are moving pretty damn fast so I'm a little slow here:

Is there any particular reason we didn't wait to get Raziek and/or other scummies/nulls on infernos wagon?
Because in the time we were waiting, Stew might've logged on and self-hammered to prevent us from getting a vig shot on someone else.

:186:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Meadowsizzle, Scum scumbag, has been lynched

well done guys

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
I'm wary of sho dying...
wow. dont be dumb. j just pretty much bounced while i was getting gangbanged by a ****** wagon (mario party 2) and ridding a jerkus/nabe town hydra on d1 is about a good a play as scum can make if hep is actually town

Top Bottom