• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Raz: Oh, I'm V/LA today, so I'll catch up tomorrow.

FrozenMarsh: Raz hammer over Diamond

:v.

Diamond should be the one getting vig'd. Or replaced. Or both!

Mr. Lynch, I unvoted :p.

I'll wait until sunday to throw my vote on Meadow. By then Raz should be done catching up and that gives enough time for S2 to show his thoughts.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
vote meadowsizzle

lol ryker you tried to push a ****ty mislynch on me again but this time its your *** getting hardbodied ****ed outta hear. hows it feel bro?

-1. raz dont read the game just hammer so you can be shot

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Zip your **** back in your pants, Marshy. Why are you already anticipating a Sho lynch if you think I'm going to flip scum?
Took Joey's advice and reread ZV, they're town. So is BM.

Meadow is scum, posting reactively rather than scumhunting. Sold should take the reins if Ryker's going to be useless, there is no excuse for that and I'm beginning to think it's intentional.

Fmarsh is town.

Xonar is a ****ing moron and town.

Vote: Meadowsizzle

My other picks and the order they should go is Sho and DH.
man...i am so sorry if you guys are town. these posts are better than everything mr lynch has said...

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
I guess I could hammer if that's what people want lol.

Diamond should be hammer though imo.

err...

LOL.

Raz is NOT voting Inferno xD.

Top Bottom